Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 pm
She smiled and slipped her hand into his as she started making her way towards the garden. "But what would we try first?" she asked curiously as she walked beside him, glancing at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm
"Im not sure. But i did feel you go into that defensive state when Daemyn threatened you. Maybe something on that level? Or would you think its too soon?" Cy inquired as they made their way outside. His gray gaze spotted Sulthena and Animula in the garden. At first he was concerned for the oracle, there was no trusting the demon spawn. But when he saw that the two were both cheerful he let things be.
_

"Hi!" Animula said with a light smile, her emerald eyes landing on Cy then on Caly. "Want to go to the market? Im hungry." She stated with a childlike innocence in her voice.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:01 pm
She was thoughtful for a moment but she shook her head, "I think it's too soon for that kind of power...at least without those that could counter it on some level." she responded softly. "Perhaps we should start with something small and work our way up."

When the demon child showed up some of Caly's emotions locked down and were tucked away. She still wasn't sure what to make of the child adn knew that whatever she might say could lead to possible trouble...and she didn't want any trouble anytime soon.

The half elf looked at Cy; she wanted to do what they had planned on doing, but perhaps a slight detour would be good for them all. Afterall, she herself was still hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 pm
"Aeris and Vincent have already left." Sulthena stood up, dusting off her maroon dress and smiled. Her hand was held out for Animula to take as she spoke. "I do believe I would like to go to the marketplace to find something to cook. Animula's hungry, and I do imagine that the two of you are as well. Now...if you'll point me in the right direction, I'll head off and see what I can run into." She chuckled a bit, hoping that at least her joke had been noticed. The tension was thick in the air at the moment.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:41 pm
"Alright then, well do it your way. It sounds better and safer." Cy agreed before the prospect of heading out to the marketplace to gather some food was suggested. "That sounds good actually, im a bit famished, im sure i can find a seller whose got what i want. Then we can come back here and start what we wanted to work on." Cy said turning his gaze to Caly.
_

"No i dont want you walking into anything!" Animula protested as she took Sulthenas hand. "Ill walk you there myself if anything." She said determined not to let anything harm the Oracle elf.
_

"Theres no need little one. Well accompany the both of you. Right Caly?" Cy asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:18 am
Caly was still slightly closed off emotionally from the rest of them; her dislike of the elf, and her mistrust of the demonling. but she gave a small smile to Cy and nodded. "Of course we'll accompany you. Though I do have to say I worked up a rather large appetite...hopefully we'll get enough to eat for all of us." now a mischevious twinkle entered her eyes when she looked at the vampire.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:56 pm
"Whats that look for?" Cy inquired, a bit clueless as to why Caly was giving him that mischevious twinkle. "If your thinking about-" Cy didnt finish his sentence, he had spotted Vincent flying back to the Mansion at a low altitude. And he had something within his claws, something Cy didnt like the sight of...

"What is he up to now...." Cy growled as he watched Vincent land with his 'cargo' on the rooftop.
_

"Man your heavy." Vincent let out a sigh as he set down the unconscious solider. He dragged the male the rest of the way into the house and down the stairs, into the basement. Finding a secluded spot where no one would look, even if they were looking, Vincent tied up the man and gagged him. If he awoke he wouldnt be heard in the slightest.

"No stay here. Ill be back for you." Vincent grinned before he ran upstairs and out the front door once more. He took to the sky and heded back to the marketplace.

((to the marketplace))
_

Animula was slightly confused as to what was going on. One minute she was exicted that her master had come back, and the next he was gone. Her stomach growled calling attention to itself and breaking her thought. "Im hungry can we go now?" Animula asked.
_

"Yes we can. id like to know what hes up to though." Cy stated as he started leading the way, Caly by his side still. Animula followed after the Vampire and elf, leading Sulthena by her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 am
Sulthena smiled and nodded, letting Animula lead her.

< Exit to the Marketplace >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:26 pm
((Animula and Cy to the marketplace))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am
((We're following the leader, the leader, the leader, we're following the leader wherever he may go...))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 am
A loud banging was heard on the front door, and then a long pause. Just as soon as somebody inside the building may have assumed the knocker had given up, it began again. By the sound of it, the door was being struck with something hard and metallic.

Haru tapped his foot a few times, and then banged on the door with the hilt of his sword for a third time. He had no patience for this kind of thing, but he needed directions, and this random building seemed as good a place as any.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Sae, the sugar coated Jasae Plushie and union rep for whatever union is needing a rep at the moment, sings a little song as he scales the backyard fence of kanareshii, having lost his way to the building site he decided to just find an empty lawn and work from there.
Making it over the fence he falls onto the ground with a loud squeeky, trailing behind him the long taffy string.
"Aha! this will be perfect! I shall cosntruct my headquarters here!"
And with that, Sae began work on building something in Kanareshiis back yard.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 pm
A little blimp hovered over the backyard of Kanareshii and soon began parachuting building supplies down which Sae had to run around to avoid.
By the time the blimp left Sae had a great deal of grand building suppplies and cheered.
"Now I can begin the constructioning of the union headquarters!"
With that he pulled the taffy string and whomever was attached to it over the fence.

The building supplies if anyone was to bother checking were fresh from the Dessert Desert.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 am
Chase followed the tracks of Sae (wiith the kenton plushies still on him) to what he assumed to be Kanareshii. It wasnt hard to follow Sae for there was a trail of something dragged (most likely the plushies on the taffy)
Once arrived, Chase was baffled for a moment. Where had the sugar Sae gone? He couldnt tell anymore at this point. Lost, he looked to see if the Kenton plushies would know.

aeris192
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 pm
"Mwahahaha"
Sae said as if reading a script.
The sugar coated Jasae Plushie was wearing a Tento the turtle costume and stood on the roof of his five foot tall castle made from taffy and licorice.

The two kidnapped clockwork Kenton plushies were trapped in the highest tower. One of them had a toadstool on his head and wore arrabian poofy pants and a vest. The other wore a pink dress.

The castle was surrounded by a small moat of bubbling hot fudge and was being gaurded by mini marshmellow men and shelled toffees.

"Costume, check. Castle, check. A pink dress, check. This will do wonders for the plumbers union!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games