Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Shinzo walked into the cafe, looking around at the atmosphere. It was nice. Although, it felt pretty empty inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Kyle walked into the Cafe and looked around. he instantly saw Shinzo. so he walked up to him. 'Hey dude, what have you been up too, bang'n chicks im sure.' she said laughing.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm
Cassiel walked into the cafe with Shinzo. He blinked at the random guy and chuckled. "Seems like Shinzo has... And wants to bang my friend Emily." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image♚♚♚♚Stupid humans, wishing for eternal life.

What do they know about eternity?♚♚♚♚

Chie walked into the cafe and sat at the nearest table, ignoring the few people inside. She didn't wish to eat or socialize, she only wished to read. She took out her book and opened to the page, engrossing herself in the story.

♚♚♚♚

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Kyle turned and looked at Cassiel. 'Hey dude, whats up.' he said holding out his hand for a shake. 'But most of all who is this Emily you speak of?' he said with a cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 pm
Cassiel chuckled. "Emily is just a girl looking for a good screw like the rest of us. And she turned down Shinzo, thinking he was a kid." He laughed. "Looks like you got some competiton Shinzo, better beat this guy into getting into Emily's panties before he does himself." He chuckled. He looked at Kyle, and shook his hand. "I'm Cassiel. What's your name? Oh, and if ya like me too I can get Emily over here." He smirked.
(( User Image Cassiel, sorry for not putting his picture earlier. ))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Kyle looked at him. 'My name is Kyle.' He smirked, 'Well, I am no kid, i can tell you that. Im just a horny b*****d, thats all.' he laughed. 'you should get this Emily down here to meet me.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm
(( Lol, Kyle sure is a funny one. ; 3 ))
Cassiel chuckled. "Aren't we all horny bastards?" He laughed. He pulled out his phone, and stepped outside to call Emily. A few minutes later, Cassiel stepped in with a girl next to him. Which was Emily, but she only looked around bored. He walked to where Kyle and Shinzo were. "Here's Emily!" He said. Emily blinked, and looked at both of the guys. She then noticed Shinzo and frowned. "Oh great..." She muttered sarcasticly, crossing her arms across her chest.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm
((haha, thanx, he can be rude tho.))

User Image

Kyle laughed when she looked at Shinzo. he looked at Emily starting at her boots all the way up to her breasts, took a pause, then looked at her face. 'Hey sexy lady.' he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm
(( Lol. Really? He seems more like the funny guy x3 ))
Emily noticed the guy stare at her breasts for a good while and finally looked at her face. Ugh, he sure wasn't her type. Eh, maybe he could satisfy her? "Eh, hello. I'm Emily." She said dully. Cassiel chuckled at Emily's response.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 pm
(( Oh you... XD ))

Shinzo shrugged.
" Cassiel is a bit wrong. I only bothered Emily because being called a 'kid' seems low for me. I rather be respected as the adult I am. Even by whores. It's all good. "
He ordered a frappachino mocha and came back, sipping his drink.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

'Well hello Emily, Im Kyle.' he said while grabbing a blunt out of his pocket. 'you smoke?' he asked nicely.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm
(( ;D ))
Cassiel chuckled, and sat next to Shinzo to watch the scene unroll. "This should be a funny movie!" He chuckled. Emily blinked, not bothered being called a whore. She looked at Kyle, blinking. "Eh, nope." She answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 pm
He nudged Cassiel, laughing a little.
" Kyle is a cool guy. You should let Emily hang with him. The two could get along. "
He said, shooing away at Kyle's blunt.
" No smoking inside, buddy. That stuff is still illegal around these parts after all. Wait till later. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

Kyle looked at Shinzo and raised an eyebrow. 'Dude, do i look like the type of person who cares about weather or not its legal.' he said with a laugh. he looked at Emily. 'you dont talk much do you? I like you already.' he said with a cocky smirk.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games