Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm
{Deathstar, you cannot continue until you have posted or submitted to me a profile of your characters. Please read the rules and use the correct form. Again, your posts will be ignored unless you submit the appropriate information.}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm
Jin merely glanced at Priest and replied "I see....I'll have to decline that offer.."
and shivered when he felt someone use magic nearby before walking towards the lake where he had made his home.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 pm
"what offer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm
"On your poisons and other such items." Jin called back, pausing briefly.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm
"oh its more like advice, than a request...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm
"Either case, I know my poison's....." Jin turned his head to look at Priest one last time, before vanishing into the trees.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm
"what an interesting creature."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 pm
((Hey everyone, its been awhile. And hello to the newer members of the RP as well. Guess my assumption of a lot happening during my Hiatus was correct. Thank you again Kotetsu for catching me up on current major events, and thank you Miss Dark for allowing me to come back in. I'll do what I can to ease back into the RP.))

The Black Hawk-Eagle glided silently into a nearby tree looking out at the landscape. The Black furred wolf with different colored eyes and red front legs followed behind him. The wolf paid no attention to where they were going till he caught a familiar scent. The Hawk-Eagle clicked his beak amusingly.

Marco looked up at the bird and frowned. "Did you lead us back to here?" The Hawk-Eagle nodded enjoying his friend's reaction. Marco didn't dislike this area and the pack that it belonged to, he was just surprised Reaper had brought them back.

"After still searching for a proper pack and still finding none willing to take you in. I decided it would be better here." Reaper looked out at the forest enjoying the view. "After all, you never asked the Alpha about joining to begin with. So why not try again?" Marco sighed and shook his head. Reaper was wise, but at the same time could be a pain in the a**.

"So be it." Marco muttered and walked farther into the territory, wondering if the pack would hold it against him for leaving so suddenly before.

MrTomGero

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm
*gets close enough and pounces on teh deer and aims for it's neck*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 am
Snowstorm
"wait I smell something" she walks into the forest and trying to find the smell she bumps into Marco "thats what I smelled, Eclipes come out here"

Eclipes
"yes Snowstorm" she walkes condifently towards her sister almost bumping into her Marco also, and she justs sits down and curls her tail around her paws

Snowstorm
"I'm guessing you know know are names, so what's yours" she barked her black markes standing out on her white pelt.

Eclipes
"hello" she barked happly her white marks shinning on her black fur.

[I am a newer rper, I just joined a few days ago and I talked about apperances becuase like I people to know what my wolfs look like biggrin ]  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 am
He watches a pair of wolves walk into the forest, he assumes that they are sisters and hoping to learn a thing or two from them he follows them "Hey!" he calls out, doing his best to try and catch up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 am
Eclipes
"yes frost" she barked.

Snowstorm
"come on over frost" she barked waiting for him to come over.

[they wern't walking any more they both sat down]  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 am
*I mange to kill the deer and starts dragging it back to my little den* -thinks: this is a good kill. I should be good with food for the day thanks to this deer-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 am
(oh)
He catches up, sitting down he says "mind if I follow you guys? don't worry I won't get in the way.."  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am
*pulls the body into my den and starts eating some if the deer* freash deer is among the best meat in the world.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games