Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding, the god gently carressed the boys skin and began his work on the boy's lower half.
Finding herself unable to say no, the embodiment's face flushed red as she curled into his arms. hes so.... Strong... And muscular.... she nearly smiled at the thought before reminding herself that he was the man who would kill her. Not someone to fall in love with

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 pm
Pure T0rture

With a grin, Erysichton pushed Devlin's shirt up, his lips instantly finding a n****e and latching onto it.

Dante forced himself to clear his mind, looking forward. "Your room, it's the fourth room on the right, yeah?" he asked, even though he definitely knew where her room was.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm
Mayah Playah

and that's where I have to stop....

"Y-yeah...." She mumbled, biting her lip lightly as she felt her cheeks warm from a gentle rose to a dull scarlet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm
Pure T0rture

Aww, there goes all the fun =3=

Before he knew it, Dante was in front of her door, still holding her in his arms. He nudged it open with his foot, walking in and setting her on the bed. "Now, you rest. I should be goi-"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"p-please.... don't...." she mumbled, shakily holding his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Dante looked down at their hands, his own hanging limply in hers. After a bit more thought, he turned his hand over and gripped hers, nodding. "Alright. Do you have any chairs? I wouldn't want to stand for hours and lose feeling."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm
Mayah Playah

"there's one in the corner.... " she sighed, pulling her hair down from the bun it had been in all day. as the curls framed her face, she slowly took off a locket and set it on the nightstand with a saddened look. i miss you, Skylar....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Suddenly, he let out a huge yawn, only covering it just barely. With an embarrassed blush, he looked away. "Maybe I should go back to my room. I'm pretty tired, and you probably don't want me sleeping in a tiny chair right next to you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"you can sleep in my bed... i'm not that tired anyways..." she sighed, pulling her fingers through her curls.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Pure T0rture

He rubbed the back of his neck. "You need to sleep, Iris...I'll try my best to stay on the clear other side." Walking around, Dante pulled his shirt from his pants, unbuttoning the light blue shirt and folding it. After he'd set it on the bedside table, Dante pulled the covers back and slid between them, instantly sighing at the comfort of that bed. "Mmm, did you get this thing from Nikolai?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Mayah Playah

"yeah, actually. i hooked him up with a guy he'd been after and he hooked me up with this." she grinned, walking over to the closet. "he really loves the movie stars.... almost as much as Erys does." she laughed, changing into her least skimpy pajamas.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Dante laughed, tugging his slacks off beneath the sheets and folding them as well. Once they were on the table, he folded his arms and set them behind his head. "Erys likes sex in general, and it doesn't matter who it's with. I think Nikolai at least has a little class about choosing who he has sex with."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:46 pm
Mayah Playah

she nodded and came back out. "yeah. he only goes after the cute ones. he's taken several of my boyfriends from me...." she pouted, crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture

"If it's any consolation, I think you're prettier than Nikolai," he said without thinking, blushing once the words left his mouth.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm
Mayah Playah

she blushed lightly before curling into the bed with her back to him. "th-thanks..... i guess....?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games