Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:39 am

[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna chuckled, petting Liya's head as she clung to her and Namia. She looked at Namia as she spoke, then looked at Liya, "I must agree...storms are rather frightful...that is, until you get used to it." she said with a small smile. "Though, it is quite unfortunate that a storm such as this would appear...I wonder if the other kids are affected by this?" she said before looking up towards the ceiling, wondering about Erin and the other kids.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:15 am

User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Song~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliya nodded. She walked over to one of the beds and fell onto it. She quickly fell asleep. Somehow, whenever she woke up, she'd find she remained in her shirt and underwear but wasn't wearing pants. That was just the way she was, though. If it got too hot while she was sleeping, she usually did this.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:39 pm

[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka watched as Aliya seemed to instantly fall asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Her ears twitched as she tilted her head at her, then looked around the room. Curious as she was, she began to explore the room to familiarize herself with it. However, she would notice that it was just like any ordinary infirmary room, just with less medical items it seems. She walked over to one of the cabinets and opened it, looking back at Aliya to make sure she wasn't gonna wake up while she checked. As she looked through the cabinet, she examined the few small bottles that were inside it.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:17 am

Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

((Hey guys, I'm gonna need sleep. Lots of it. Some jerk hit my car and the police report isn't ready yet so I cant get the hit and run jerk car insurance info. Plus I probably need to go to the doctor on Monday, im...not...doing too well. At least the kittens are asleep right now. I can't wait for my twin to wake up so I can sleep...or...at least try to. (holds up a invisible cup of coffee that is actually water) for now, I think you need to move on without me for a bit. I'll keep up but i'll be so slow that i'll just be slowing you down if something cool happens. I'm sorry ya'll))

Liya held onto Hileinna and started to fall asleep again.
"I never liked them because they remind me of bad times. And they are loud. I don't know why thunder bothers me, it just does."

Liya fell asleep in Hileinna's arms, falling sound asleep.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:26 am

[ooc: Roger that kalena, if anything, I could make Namia watch over Liya. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Namia giggled quietly as Liya fell asleep while holding onto Hileinna. She looked at Hileinna with a smirk, "Looks like she prefers you over me." she said with a shrug. "Anyway, for now, I'll have to use a silence spell on this troublesome weather." she said as she got up and walked towards one of the windows. She whispered something to herself and suddenly blasted some sort of light ball towards the sky from her fingertip. Once the light ball made its way into the clouds, it flashed a few times before it exploded. However, the explosion made no noise...and so did the thunder from the storm. She sighed of relief, turning back towards Hileinna, "There we are...some peace and quiet." she said before returning to her seat and continuing her reading.

Meanwhile, on the deck of the house, Shinochi was having a conversation with Wakai. She was leaning her back on a beam with her arms folded, nodding her head when Wakai told her everything, "I see..." she sighed, "She didn't hurt anyone did she?"
Wakai shook her head, "N-Not that I know of..." she said before looking down.
For some reason, Red was also with them, though she was keeping quiet. She couldn't help but feel a little cautious around Shinochi.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 am

Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He walked through the yard with Tsuyoi's hand in his. Jaecen looked at the sky. "Unusual weather we're having..."

Aliya turned over onto her stomach in her sleep. She began to sleep talk, her voice muffled by the pillow.

Nami slowly caught her breath before looking up at Erin. Erin looked at her. "I really do dislike seeing you cry, Sister."
She pushed away from him and wiped her eyes one at a time. She replied with a sniffle. "Had you not walked in... I would still be reminded of that day."
"Aye. The day he died." Erin reminisced. "How could I forget?
"We were all only nine, Erin. Sasha wouldn't want us to still be mourning." She sighed.
He smirked. "Yer tellin' me this. Says th' one who was cryin'."
She glared at him before her look softened. She waited a few moments. "Go to bed..." Nami replied. "And take Carter with you... I-I need some time alone to think..."
Erin raised an eyebrow. Carter was a sight to behold and he'd have to have her bed in his room? Erin shook his room. No, Jaecen probably would disapprove. He snapped his fingers. Ene's Room.
"C'mon. You can use Ene's room. She doesn't sleep in there as often as I'd like her to an' it kind o' bugs me." She started out of Nami's room.

(OOC: I forget where Ene is....)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:36 pm

[ooc: Didn't you make her sleep somewhere? sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi fixed her hat before looking up towards the sky too, "It is...at least the thunder stopped though." she said, unaware that Namia was the one responsible for silencing the storm. As she turned her attention back to her front, she noticed Shinochi and Wakai talking, "Crap...hang on a sec." She turned away from Shinochi and began to put her gloves back on.
Shinochi's ears perked up before she looked towards Jaecen's direction, noticing Tsuyoi was obviously hiding something. She sighed, "Tsu!" she yelled to get her attention.
While putting on her gloves, Tsuyoi flinched a little when Shinochi yelled her name. She turned her head towards Shinochi, "Erm...yeah?"
Shinochi smiled casually, her ears twitch again, "Come on inside...you two must be cold from the rain right?" she said with her hands on her hips. "Oh...and why don't we have a little chat?" she said with a grin.
Tsuyoi looked down and clung onto Jaecen, "...r-right."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen didn't seem too surprised to see Shinochi and Wakai on the porch. "Nonsense. It's nothing but a bit of drizzle."
He looked up at the sky as it flashed but there was no sound. He frowned. "Noise cancellation magic?"

(OOC: Right... Her room.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:25 pm

[ooc: sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi began to head inside with Jaecen, looking at Wakai for a quick moment. She gave a sort of glare to her, knowing that she most likely told Shinochi what happened.
Wakai smiled nervously at Tsuyoi, putting her hands flat together before bowing her head towards her, as if saying "I'm sorry".

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen entered the house and stood in the kitchen. He waited until Tsuyoi came inside.
He stretched his arms out over his head. His joints made a cracking and popping sound. "Ngh. I say it's time for bed... Don't stay up too late, ladies."
He smiled at the three of them before going down the hall to his room.

(OOC: Should we time skip to morning?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

[ooc: Sure ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

As Tsuyoi was following Jaecen, Shinochi suddenly wrapped her arms around hers which caught her by surprise a little.
"Ah ah, can't escape me that easily." she said with a grin and her ears perked up.
Tsuyoi sighed and looked at Jaecen, "I'll be there in a few..." she said to him as he went ahead. She then turned towards Shinochi, "So, what exactly did Wakai tell you."
Shinochi released Tsuyoi and folded her arms, "She told me enough..." she said before grabbing Tsuyoi's wrist and taking off her glove to look at her hand, "...whelp...let's get to chatting then." she said before releasing Tsuyoi's wrist.
Tsuyoi nodded and looked down. She knew it would take some time to explain, so it'd be awhile before she can go to bed.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:09 am

[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna began to pet Liya's head again as she fell asleep while holding onto her. She laughed a little at Namia's comment, "Don't say that...I'm sure she has a liking towards you too." she said in response. When Namia silenced the thunder from the storm, Hileinna sighed of relief, "Thank you Namia...I'm really glad that you're assisting me with watching Ms. Liya." she said before yawning while covering her mouth. As the two sat in silence, she eventually began to drift into sleep while holding Liya.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Jaecen Light

He took off his shirt and tossed it into a basket. He stretched out his back before sitting on the edge of the bed closest to the door. Jaecen sighed and stared at the door. "I've done some really stupid stuff... This one takes the cake..." He rubbed at his lower back as best he could. What he could reach was right at the lowest part of the massive scar on his back. "Taking on all of hell and becoming the High King of the Seven Kings of Hell is probably in the number one spot..."

(OOC: Should we time skip to morning?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 pm

[ooc: We can skip after Tsuyoi joins Jaecen I guess sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

As time passed, the storm continued as Tsuyoi and Shinochi conversed. Wakai and Red stood by, having their own little chat...though Wakai seemed a little uncomfortable while she spoke with her. Whatever they were talking about, Red was having fun talking to Wakai about it.
Tsuyoi was leaning her should on the door frame, fixing her hat, "That's...pretty much it."
Shinochi was sitting on the dining table, her tail swaying around a little, "But, there was only one of them? You idiot...you could've handled it without using...your other form." she said, a little mad at Tsuyoi.
Tsuyoi looked down, rubbing her arm, "Yeah...just, I thought-"
"No, you didn't, you didn't think at all. You tell me that you turned into your other form, but I know that the only way to do that is if you become enraged. And we both know when you get like that, you become blind with anger." she said in a more angered tone. "Now, look at you," she said, pointing to Tsuyoi's hands, "You're slowly turning into your other form...Jaecen may help ease it, but it's only a matter of time before..." she looked away from Tsuyoi, "...screw it, we'll just have to deal with it when we come across it..." She rubbed her forehead before speaking again, "...we should all get some sleep, especially me...I always get really cranky when I don't get my sleep, y'know?" she said before hopping off the table and walking out of the kitchen.
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head and left after Shinochi did. As she walked to her and Jaecen's room, she stopped right before reaching the door, looking down. She gritted her teeth, "Damn it... she thought to herself as she couldn't help but feel frustrated and angry.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:20 am

Jaecen Light

Jaecen lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. Surely sleep would come. It didn't yet. He lay there as visions of horror danced in his mind. Finally, he shot upright. He was drenched in sweat and panting. Nightmares.
Why had he had a nightmare? It was unusual, to say the least. Jaecen looked around the room before leaning his elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his hands. The visions wouldn't go away but why? It was terrifying.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games