Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miabyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:05 pm
Resident Isaka
Omega_Ion_Tangora
I was in a mental instution! It was great against zombies! Bullet proof glass, 15 foot hight fences... and locks, lots of locks!
And what do you do if the patients and the personel are zombies? pirate
Stay in my nice padded room and starve. I'm not gonna be eaten!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:55 am
It may keep the zombies out, but you're stuck. xd  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:02 am
Bleh... I am so sick right now. These Toronto colds are relentless... I honestly think T-Virus would feel better.
I hope I don't have SARS. Hehe..
"SARS!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:13 pm
Of all the places, I'd say the kitchen is the best though. The place is ment to keep people in, not out. So the doors are openable from one side and locked on the other. But the kitchen... daaaaamn. 3 walls of bulletproof freedom, a walkway made of the same material that leads back to the main place, 15 foot high fences outside, food and vending machines, a telephone... the only weak spot would be the double doors that are always a crack open, but locked. They still have the the fences as backup though. Oh, they also had a pool and a volleyball court.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Bleh... I am so sick right now. These Toronto colds are relentless... I honestly think T-Virus would feel better.
I hope I don't have SARS. Hehe..
"SARS!"

Hey I lost my voice on thursday evening, Quebec colds aren't good either. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:23 pm
I lost my voice during a public speach assignment in english class once, I sounded like a squeaky moose.
Heheh, room with a moose .....
It's Canada, eh, everyone's sick in winter.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:19 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I lost my voice during a public speach assignment in english class once, I sounded like a squeaky moose.
Heheh, room with a moose .....
It's Canada, eh, everyone's sick in winter.
If I gotten more sleep, I could have maintained a decent immune system. But that's what I get for toughing it out. Toughing? Toughening?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:34 pm
Toughing. xd Yeah, Michigan winters aren't exactly a walk in the park themselves. Word of warning: if you're not used to quickly changing weather, do not move here. Although I'm pretty used to unexpected weather change, having lived in the big mitten all my life. razz Bring it on, Toronto winters! I can take you! *steps outside and whimpers, springing back in and next to his heater after shutting the door* crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Sleep ? What is this sleep you speak of ? Insomnia builds character.
I don't tough it out, I'm just a victim of my own small bouts of stupidity, which include refusing to wear a jacket outside to get the mail, when its
-40*C outside and the mail box is 2 blocks away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:15 pm
Coronado winters... The only difference between winter and any other season is about 5*F. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:20 pm
Here summer temperature can go to 42 C and winter can go to -40 C in their extreme. I'm lucky I don't live in the North.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:23 pm
I forgot to mention that the weather here is usually between 65*F and 75*F.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:31 pm
Resident Isaka
Here summer temperature can go to 42 C and winter can go to -40 C in their extreme. I'm lucky I don't live in the North.
I thought you said you live in Quebec?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:44 pm
I was itching to do this..sorry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread has been labeled Biohazard Level 0

wahmbulance ...You have been warned.... ninja

Sorry bout that, hope everyone gets better soon.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:41 pm
4 // Itchy. Tasty.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games