Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

secriden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:55 pm
Hello everyone! My username is secriden which, for the record, is short for 'Secret Identity' so obviously I won't be giving out my real name. It was the one condition my parents placed on me before I was allowed on the net a couple of years ago.

Anyway, I'm a 17 year old high school student and, currently living in Malaysia - which isn't in Africa by the by; it's in Asia. I have short dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm an anime addict and a bookworm and I love both things about myself equally.

If I were to win this....I would probably just get the stuff I'm questing and then use the rest to earn more gold in the market so that, eventually, I'll be able to give to others who need it or even help out this cause.

Oh, I found the link to this site from Francis Drake's thread so...does that mean he was the one that referred me?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:22 pm
Greetings, fellow comrades. My name is SonicDil, but of course you new that. I go by SOnic, Dil, Dilgar, or anything that isn't demeaning. I started my account on Gaia almost a year ago, but I didn't really know how to do anything so I quit for about five or six months. THen I restarted, got bored, then quit again. Now, I have once again started my account again, and I hope to be more... active with it. Recently I've learned how to edit my profile, copy and paste signatures and URL codes. Now I have joined this guild, and hope to be a very helpful member.  

Zanich

RicaRoad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 am
Hello all. I go by Sahi. C: I joined gaia about 3 years ago and I've stuck with it! It's just so addictive. I'm a Junior in high school and I live in the state of Washington. When I'm not swimming, I'm here on gaia. I love it here.

Here on gaia I spend most of my time in the Chatterbox or Minishop forums. I buy art and I would most likely spend any gold that I may or may not get buying art from people. Also, I love putting together nice avatars. I sometimes enter tektek contests or just make them for people! They tend to like what I come up with.

I used to enter avatar contests all the time back when I was a human. stressed But ever since I became a zombie: people don't find me quite as attractive.

Most gold that I get goes to buying art and my dream items. >< I'm dying to have a Kandy Korn Hat.
Thanks for reading. I hope to meet you!

-Sahi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 am
I'm Deugaro. If I win I plan to purchase the Chyaku Norisu Scarf and then set up a 500k giveaway.
I'll have purchased what I've wanted.  

Deugaro

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:31 pm

Hey my name is Arminta. I found out about mil-give- away from this other guild I joined. And from seeing so many Mil-a-day giveaway signs. I decided to join. It seems soo cool!! Hmm.. Id use my money on a new avatar and id defiently share some with my best friend on gaia. I am 16 years old. But ill be 17 in 4 months!! mrgreen Soo happy lol i always add the 4 months there.Im going to the 11th grade. I like gaia alot it seems soo like so much fun!Soo thanks for the invite Ill try to invite others as well! heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:44 pm
Hai haii! :3
I've known about this guild for like, ever.
But what did it take me to join?
A scammer sent me a link saying to join but it was one of those fake log in page thingys. @_@
So I reported the tard and then came to the actual guild and joined! Haha.
Wierd way to be reffered, huh?

So yeah, I'm 16 going on to 17 August 27th.

My name is Mercedes, but if you want you can call me Sadie, or bawx. ^^

I have red, straight hair, hazel eyes.

I have a job, I work at an Animal Shelter. It's soooo fun. I love animals.

I'm really nice, compassionate, never mean. I debate but I don't fight. If you ever become my friend I promise you won't regret it. 3nodding

Bawx Of Giggles

Psychic Valley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Hello, My name is Darius, originally goes by either Dary or Sunshine.
I'm am 18 years old, and is currently attending a 2-year college. ^_^
I'm a year old member of Gaia, starting back in June 2006. One of my friends told me about this thread, and so I decided to join, and I have to give my outmost respect to Peasant for running a great giveaway.
If I ever do win. I plan to finish my dream avatar, and also continue with my donating charities to people.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Hello, I like to go by the name Rei even though its not my real name. um, I'm in middle school and my friend cuna999 reffered to me. I'm not sure how long I have been in Gaia. If I ever do get one million gold, I'll probably donate to my friends and donate back to the people who donated to me. I might also donate to other Gaians that are in need of donations. Um, my hair is black and down to my shoulders and curls at the end. I have brown eyes and, uh, I'm asian heart .

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50

IngloriousEmmerz

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:15 pm
Hi i am emily but you can call me Emze, I am turning 15 today actully. YAY. I joined Gaia in December 04 on my first account, but then I made this one and stuck with it.
I like to Run, walk my dogs and just hang out when is comes around.
If I ever get some gold I will most likely give 50% to my friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:06 pm
Hi, I'm Hannah, but you can just call me Keiko. I'm currently 14, and I joined on July of 05! Yep! Far enough to be an Oldbie Gaia Girl! I'm currently on a quest to get the Super Special Awesome Guitar of Angellus! I'm currently reading New Moon, are you?  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Kerstin Kanehon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:31 pm
I'm Kerstin, and IRL name actualy Is Kerstin too, yet some people call me By Stein.
I Love to Draw and paint (anime/manga, CG, Macabre&Terror), to write and make my own comics. I Live in the South of Brazil and My birthday is on 05/February.
I'm on a Quest for a Scar of Hero, but Wold love to have a CoCo Kitty and a Kitsune mask without saying that I will of course help my love and friends with quests.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:46 pm
hi ummm i perfer not to say my personal info sweatdrop sorry  

SoXuRu

AriellaRaine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:54 pm
I'm not good at introductions but here goes. My name is Kiki but my user name as you can tell is AmethystRaine. If I won the gold I'd try and get my boyfriend something that he has always wanted for his avatar.

I'm 20 and I joined 2/25/06 but only because I lost my old account information and couldn't remember e-mail address to retrieve it. I like to write but I am too self-critical and never post any of it.

Uh some info on me...Pink hair, hazel eyes, short, and short hair. Oh and looking for some friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 am
Hello everyone, I'm Miss Sushii. I am fourteen years old, turning fifteen next month. I like to cook, draw, play video games, read, watch anime and all that other nerdy stuff ^^ I practically live at Borders. I currently live in Australia, but I was born in Sweden and lived there until a year ago. I like the Coco more than the Kiki, as crazy as it sounds. My favorite kind of music is VK, metal, indie, anything electronical or rock, Jpop, Jrock and K-rap ^^
I also squeal a lot. My favorite animals are foxes (both red and white ones) wolves, ozelotes, siamese cats, peacocks and bunnies ^.^

User_2629207

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:32 am

Welcome guys mrgreen

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games