Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm

"Hmmm i will..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:04 pm

Gohma nodded slightly without moving from his seat. "Do you think I'm rushing into this?" He asked unexpectedly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm

"I don't know..." He sighed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm

"Me neither." Gohma replied softly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 pm

"Hmm...i say just go along with it.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:15 pm

"Its not that simple Ozzy." Gohma sighed. "I love Dess with all of my heart. More so than anything else. I love my son as well." He put his hands on his temples. "But what am I to do about Miharu." He sighed. "She still loves me I know. I keep hurting one. If I keep along this path I believe I may be ripped in half."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:17 pm

Ozzy sighed "..Gohma...who do YOU love??"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm

Gohma sighed. "Thats the problem. I don't even know anymore. I know I love Dess more than anything, but what am I to do about my feelings for Miharu. Hmm It doesn't matter. You don't need to worry about my problems."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:24 pm

Ozzy sighed "you stay with the one you love"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:40 pm

Gohma nodded slightly. He loved Dess and he was going to marry her. He stood. "I'll be back soon. I'm going to go to my room for a minute." He walked into his room and looked down on the bed. There lay Dess with Shadow snuggled close. Both sound asleep. Gohma smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "So beautiful." He whispered softly. "Both of them. I love them both." He gently stroked Destiny's face and kissed her lightly. He smiled. Standing up he walked back into the living room. "I'm a fool Ozzy."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:47 pm

"Why do you say that??"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 pm

He grinned. "How could I ever doubt my love to her. To our son. How could I be a fool so?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Ozzy smiled "Gohma you made the right choice...now i'm still thinking what i should say.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 pm

"To Shu?" He smiled. "Just tell her what you feel in your heart. Come on now. I thought you were supposed to be the all wise Sannin of the leaf. The mighty fire sage. And yet a simple issue like this stumps you." Gohma grinned and clapped Ozzy on the shoulder.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Ozzy laughed"I'll have her in my bed in two days" He whispered in Gohmas ear
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games