Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 pm
I need to point out... I didn't see that until after. I swear on my GPA.

You also didn't need to give Tall's question a response. You could have said something along the lines of "She could be"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm
I didn't think the characters would suddenly turn around like that. See, it's because of this situation that I said with the whole Angel Eclipse's power being in one character plot that not revealing who had it would make the RP more fair, since other players wouldn't be able to just bend the story their way like that. I just figured you both were beyond that, that's all. Well, no biggie. Just that there's not a lot going on where she is since we're always waiting on Necro.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm
I thought it was completely normal for Alyxis to be all Gunghoe about it, until she found out where they were going. She's the one who traveled the most, so she should have been able to voice an opinion. After having read what the city summary said, I came up with her response.

Tall could have fought it more, or Devin (But I always figured Devin for being a little clueless or jumping to conclusions)...

I DID NOT read your comment about where Winter wasn't until much later. I'll Swear this on what ever you want, but I am telling the truth. And if you don't believe me... in all honesty I'm more than a little hurt. I tried to base Alyxis's reaction on what I could find on only the first post of the City. "which are patrolled by law enforcement to keep people from getting in...and getting out..." That sounded like something Alyxis would have encountered issues in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 pm
rolleyes

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Like I said, whatever. I'm not going to demand you change anything. I just have to remember that things like this can and certainly will happen if an inch is given.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:22 pm
*Still thinks you don't believe me*

Fine...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Hey, guys, let's not fight.
I understand why your unhappy, Ukyo, things seem to still not be working quite right with all this, but given Hiraru's history in the guild, I'm inclined to believe her. She has always played fair before, and I don't think she would lie so adamantly to deny it if she had made a mistake like that.
It does seem, however, that the one group is playing a little unfairly, so perhaps you guys could work out some way to balance it so everyone can be happy?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 pm
I don't even know why we are arguing lol.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm
There's no fighting. I just made the observation that's all. I didn't go out and make demands for the RP to change; which is what I would have done if it were someone else. Also, the moment they get into the map she's really in, they're going to be posting a great deal slower. Going to Theoron would have been better for the sake of steady RPing, even if it's 1x1.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:56 pm
x3 My cat ate a mouse just now, she gave me one of the limbs though x.x  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm
Cats do that to show their respect for you. Consider it as an offering.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm
biggrin Like a human sacrifice!?  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:37 am
(stumbles into the chat)
well well, leave you all alone for a day and everything goes to pot!
In my opinion, this is like screen hacking. If it's blatantly obvious, then others lying by denying it just makes it worse. But, there is always the chance they actually did just happen to see your head sticking out the window. (they might be telling the truth, but you never know cause that's human nature)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:31 am
puppetofdeath
x3 My cat ate a mouse just now, she gave me one of the limbs though x.x

She/he sees you as a kitten that doesn't know how to hunt. She's bringing you dinner. When she brings you a living bird/mouse that means she showed you how to catch it, now it's your turn.

And Thor, I am telling the truth. I refuse to let anyone say that I am lying. I frequently go weeks without checking this forum (when I have a comment posted I check frequently for responses). So I will say it again for your benifit. I AM NOT LYING.

I'll admit sometimes I do lie (everyone does occasionally), but right now, I am not.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:01 am
Oh god she's going to bring me live stuff?!  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games