Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 am

Super Cheesio
Tonberry Crunch
Super Cheesio
Tonberry Crunch
...Anyone else here?
It's just you and me. heart

heart eek
wink

ITS A TRAP!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 am

J of The Wind
Super Cheesio
Tonberry Crunch
Super Cheesio
Tonberry Crunch
...Anyone else here?
It's just you and me. heart

heart eek
wink

ITS A TRAP!

BLAAAAAAAAAARGHABLEEE

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 am

Super Cheesio
New Dojo update! A rather awesome one at that too.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 am

Super Cheesio
Super Cheesio

Ah, So your doing the music now huh? Interesting.

I have to listen a bit later tho. There is much work to be done first.

FOR SCIENCE! scream

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am

J of The Wind
Super Cheesio
Super Cheesio

Ah, So your doing the music now huh? Interesting.

I have to listen a bit later tho. There is much work to be done first.

FOR SCIENCE
! scream

B-but... You're not naked! D:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am

Freaking construction workers in a small area, i had rolling powerouts lately.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 am

l-Kathulu-l

It snowed today. :3 I've been sad ever since the snow melted, so I was damn happy to wake up to some pretty snow. sweatdrop

EDIT: Not in any good or bad to your problem, although it was raining all afternoon and evening yesterday, so the roads are all slippery. xD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 am

Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l

It snowed today. :3 I've been sad ever since the snow melted, so I was damn happy to wake up to some pretty snow. sweatdrop

EDIT: Not in any good or bad to your problem, although it was raining all afternoon and evening yesterday, so the roads are all slippery. xD
I personally hate snow, cold and slippery, blah.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am

l-Kathulu-l
Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l

Yes, everyone I know is like that. Not me, I live for winter. It's a shame that my birthday is in July. I can't stand summer. >.> Some people think I'm crazy.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 am

Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l
Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l

Yes, everyone I know is like that. Not me, I live for winter. It's a shame that my birthday is in July. I can't stand summer. >.> Some people think I'm crazy.
I'm just a picky b***h when it comes to weather. I'm taking a whether class which is fun, but im just too picky. I hate the cold, yet I live in Michigan. It gets cold... Then the summers get hot, which I hate. So yeah, probably everyone is like that too though. I just like spring.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 am

l-Kathulu-l
Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l
Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l

I'm just a picky b***h when it comes to weather. I'm taking a whether class which is fun, but im just too picky. I hate the cold, yet I live in Michigan. It gets cold... Then the summers get hot, which I hate. So yeah, probably everyone is like that too though. I just like spring.

I like spring, but there's too much water on the ground, and I'm usually too sad by winter's end to actually notice spring. xD
I like fall as well, because I like how it starts to get chilly, although I don't mind walking in that weather because the scenery is very beautiful.
I live in Alberta, Canada, and the weather here seems similar to Michigan. Although it sometimes gets too cold. >.>

I'd like to take a class about weather. -nod-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

Huh. I like spring the least. With all the rain, humidity, and dark skies, it seems too gloomy to like.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 am

Early summer is the best. All the flowers and stuff are out, it's sunny, and the temperature is just right.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 am

I'm really a snow whore. I live for late October - late March because I know it usually snows in that time period. sweatdrop

Except for this year (Well last year really) because in my city, it started snowing in December. I was pissed. -_- I mean, it snowed twice in November, but it didn't count because it melted by the afternoon.

I plan on moving somewhere like, to Jasper, Alberta to the mountains. I ********' love mountains. I may look like someone who wouldn't even like going camping, but I ********' love going camping. It's the only good thing about summer in my opinion, even if my birthday is in summer. xD
Camping is ftw if you're surrounded by mountains. heart heart

Nothing like a couple of these to make you feel like, I dunno, small but like, you know that everyone is taking this world for granted and you're just smack in the middle of beautiful scenery. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 am

Mmmm that was a lovely couple of days off. <3
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games