Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:27 pm
Nobu smiled as Klara lay down.
Soon after saying goodnight they all fell asleep.

[[Lalalalala....And it's morning...! Woo...Yay. Can we skip ahead like... 6 weeks? Nothing is happening. Like Lilli and Klaash can get married and Amane can find out she's a prego. LAWL. Lilli's gonna die.]]

Nobu woke up to find Ben and Klara strill asleep. He smiled and carefully got out of bed. He wandered down the hall into the dining hall and got two plates full of food. He brought them back to the room and set them down on the floor. Next he ran back and got two large glasses of blood. He set them on the floor as well, beside the plates. Once Nobu was done eating he came back and walked over to Ben's side of the bed.
"Ben..." He whispered into his ear, leaning in too close for comfort, staring at Ben like an excited little kid, which he was. Nobu smiled and poked Ben, accidentally poking his eye. He withdrawed quickly and crouched down.

Bou awoke, looking up to see Kyoiya snoring on the pillow. There was a ilttle drool coming out of the edge of his mouth. Bou giggled and kissed his lips lightly.

Tuesday woke to see Amane up, looking out the window. His eyebrows knitted as he got up without making a sound. There were already many other noises of the other inhabitants awaking as well. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Amane's waist, hugging her from behind. Startled she turned around. Relief flooded her face as she noticed it was just Tuesday. She kissed him lightly on the lips, but pulled away too soon. He came back to make the kiss last longer.
Once they parted he rested his chin on her shoulder to look at whatever she was looking at. She was looking at a deer far out in the field. It had three children with it. Gracefully it stepped through the tall grass. He smiled.
"Is everything okay?" He asked, concerned.
"Yeah..." She said. There was a hint of uncertainty behind her voice.
"You sure?" He asked.
This time she told him.
"I was due for my...period today. And it didn't come." She said. Analyzing her words. "Tuesday...I think I'm pregnant."
Tuesday's face first grew dark. A scene came back to him.

Tuesday was with Rosalie. It was 10 years ago. When everything was perfect. Rosalie had confronted him, her eyes watering.
"Takeru..." She said. He hugged her.
"What is it?" He asked, the hug breaking. She looked down.
"I...I had a...Miscarriage[sp?]..." She said, tears ran down her face as well as the tears beading in Takeru's eyes.
"Hey..Hey It's okay...Shhhh..." He said, holding her close.
"We can always try again." He said a tear escaping.

But soon his face flooded with joy.
"Thats Great!" He said enthusiastically.
"But! I'm not sure." She said.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:54 am
[[Aww how cute! Mya who knows… xd it’s always good to be careful! Hahahah]]

Klara had curled into a ball in her sleep after Nobu had left, holding her knees loosely to her chest. Her head turned to the other side and she mumbled something incoherent.
She was waking up. Klara stretched out her body until a faint pop sounded in her back then she relaxed again. Klara opened her eyes blinking slowly. She looked around tiredly.
“Oh yeah…” She mouthed rubbing her neck. Her hair had become wavy from how she slept. She looked down at Ben and smiled, leaning down she gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. She pulled away slowly, “Good morning Ben.” When she was leaning over Ben she saw Nubu hiding by the edge of the bed, “Good morning Nobu.” She added in a playful tone since she spotted him.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:20 am
Nobu smiled.
"Hey Klara. Are you hungry?" He asked guesturing towards the steaming plates of food on the trunk. There was a large trunk at the end of Ben's bed.
Neatly on it there were two plates and two tall wine glasses of blood. There was a white rose in the middle.
"This is how I prepared breakfast in the morning at my other house. Except I had to cook." He said like it was no problem.

Tuesday hugged her tight.
"I love you." He said, wondering why when he said this Lilli's face came into his mind. A tear escaped from his now closed eyes. Amane held him, she could feel that he was crying. She looked at him.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
Tuesday smiled.
"Of course I am! I'm happy cause now I get to have a family. With you." He said grinning.
Oh god please. Please let this one stay. Please. I don't want to lose her. Not again. Not like Rose, not like Lilli....Lilli... He thought remembering her kiss the previous night. His hand touched the spot where he'd kissed her.
Well if she has someone...Then it won't hurt her if Amane and I get married. Amane might not be my true love but I love her just the same. A voice said inside his head. Another battled back.
No! No, no, no. You must go back to Lilli. Leave Amane. I'm sure Lilli would gladly take you back. After all she does love you the most. Right? Said a darker voice.
But Lilli betrayed me. one night and she left me for Klaash. How can someone get over love that quickly. I was ready to have a family with her. Just like I was with Rosalie. The lighter voice said in defense.
NO! You only like Lilli because she reminds you of Rosalie. Exactly like her. You still love Rose. The darker voice said. Suddenly Tuesday was reminded of Rosalie's death.

It was the same dream he'd been having ever since she died. Rosalie was there beside him. He had just finished drinking off her. But when he moved back to look at her, it wasn't Rosalie. It was Amane. She was holding a baby in her arms. A baby girl with dark purple hair, just like Tuesday's. Blood spilled down her neck and onto the blanket the baby was wrapped up in. Tears fell from Tuesday's eyes as Amane fell forward, onto the bed. The baby fell out of her reach, still on the bed. Tuesday was shaking, he was scared.
Did I do this? He thought as he carefully reached for the baby. It's body was stiff. Immediatly he grabbed his hand back.
It's DEAD! It's dead and it's my fault. My fault. She's going to die. Just like Rose. He thought and was slammed back into reality.

Tuesday's now panicked eyes searchced the room. His pupils were dialated and now his eyes were red. Breathing fast and heavy he pushed Amane away from him, knocking her onto the ground.
"TUESDAY! What are you doing!!" She yelled and tried to get back up. Slowly Tuesday backed away until he reached the bed.
"Amane. I don't want to hurt you. Or the baby." He said, tears running down his face. Amane walked closer.
"JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled and ran out the door. Left, Right, he looked and ran right, towards the door.
Get away. Get away from Amane. You'll kill her. Get away from the manor. Lilli, Ben, Nobu, Bou. Get away. A voice told him. He ran harder and burst through the door. [No it is not broken.] He ran out the courtyard and down the field, scaring away the deer he had seen previously.
Amane watched all of this, sobbing by the window.
TUESDAY STOP. YOUR LEAVING AMANE JUST LIKE YOU LEFT LILLI. A voice told him. It resembled Ben's.
Amane, I have to calm down. Be back later. Promise. I love you. He thought and ran out into the dense forest.
Amane got his thought and replayed it by memory in her head.
He'll be back. She thought, hoping he told the truth.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:37 am
Klara crawled to the edge and saw the steaming plates of delicious foods.
“Aw Nobu, why didn’t you wake me up? I would have gotten those for you.” Klara pouted feeling guilty.
“What?! You had to cook at your old house too? Nobuu~ you’re such a good kid.” She got up and wrapped her arms around Nobu in a hug from behind and squeezed him, resting her chin on the top of his head.
“I’m sorry. I hope you have a better time here at the manor.” She looked at the slumbering Ben, tangled in the sheets and giggled.

[[ stare why can't you ever let Tuesday be happy?]]

Namane had left the company of Esloleiar in search of Rynoon.
She was walking in the hall heading towards the library. That’s the last place she had felt his burst of emotion. She was annoyed with him still. Someone crept up behind her and rapped their arms around her waist and pulled her close to his body. It was Rynoon of course. People had lost the ability to scare her when she could sense them in the room. “I missed you.” Rynoon breathed in her ear nuzzling the hair on her neck away to reveal flesh. Namane didn’t say anything in reply and just stood there. Rynoon could tell she was upset but didn’t know why. He hardly ever knew why.
Rynoon placed soft kisses on her pale neck. His heartbeat thumped in his chest. No matter how long he was with her his heart would never cease to race when he was in her presence.
“What’s the matter?” He asked soothingly, in between kisses.
“You.” Namane replied. Rynoon pulled back, surprised. He wasn’t even with her and he made her angry? Maybe that was it, he wasn’t with her.
He looked hurt as he stared at her. “What? What did I do?” He asked tilting his head cutely to the side.
Namane turned to face him. “You nearly gave me a heart attack with all your emotions!” She seethed japing a finger in his chest. Rynoon smiled guiltily recalling the time it must have happened.
Namane narrowed her eyes at him. He chuckled putting his hands in the air. “W-what, I can’t help that I love you so much.” He said in a better mood now.
“Can I make it up to you?” He asked taking a step closer to her and bringing his face closer to hers.
“I don’t know…maybe.” She replied staring into his eyes.
Rynoon smiled and closed his eyes slowly leaning into her lips. She closed her eyes.
Namane’s lips didn’t move; he’d have to work for it. Rynoon slid his warm hand up to her cheek and rested it there. He continued kissing her. His lips became fiercer growing impatient.
Namane’s lips slowly began to move with his. Rynoon smirked against her lips and continued to kiss.
He bit at her lip playfully, walking to the wall to press her there.
Namane tugged at Rynoons bottom lip making him moan. He opened his mouth letting Namane’s tongue explore. Rynoon slid the hand that was resting on Namane’s cheek to the back of her neck.
Namane pulled away from Rynoon and smiled. Rynoon rested his forehead on hers and gazed at her lovingly. “I’m sorry?” Rynoon said pouting like a child.
“Ok.” She nodded, forgiving him.
“I love you.” He said.
“Uh huh.” She replied. Rynoon knew that was her way of saying, I love you too.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:24 pm
(( What ever happened to toothpaste? O.O Should I start another post? anyways, how is everyone? :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:21 pm
[[Lawl. I know. But I have to go along with the characters. Like, Tuesday hasn't eaten for a LONG time. And he hasn't freaked out. And he has to eat every 2 hours. OR ELSE. eek But things will get better for him. Even though he'll have the occaisional freak out or two.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:47 pm
[Dang. You guys post alot when I'm not here. Gosh. Lmao]

Ben heard Klara and Nubo talking.
He wasn't asleep, but not awake. He was unconscious, but waking.
Suddenly his eyes fluttered open. His lips felt a strange warm tingling sensation. Then he remembered Klara'd kissed him. Ben smiled, sitting up.
"Hey you guys." His eye hurt. "Ow.. Nubo... did you poke me in the eye?" Ben asked laughing.
Ben crawled to the end of the bed next to Klara. Ben kissed her cheek. "Hey." He whispered in her ear.
________________________________________________---

Kyoiya awoke, feeling Bou kiss him. His eyes opened, blinking several times, adjusting to the light.
"Hey Bou. What's up?" He looked outside. Still dark. What?
Kyo noticed the sun, rising in the distance. That makes more sense.
Kyo leaned toward Bou. He kissed her several times.
For some reason, when he slept he missed Bou, like he was away from her.
He pulled back smiling. "I love you, Bou." Kyoiya said.
______________________________________________----
[I agree with Ori somewhat. We should skip ahead.. a week, maybe? 6 weeks is pretty intense. O_o.. if you know what I mean.
Haha sad flash back (the one Tuesday had of Rosalie. I was like "Sad day. sad " Lmao
And seriously.. what to do with Lilli? Rofl. She and Tuesday can never be satisfied, can they? Hahah. razz ]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:34 pm
[[....DAAAAAAAH.

D': Sorry for dying, a lot has happened...

What should I post?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:18 am
[[Ahem. Maybe 3 weeks? Cause then Tuesday can come back. Right when Lilli is getting married. And then Amane can actually be sure that she's pregnant. Ahem. Sorry my throat it crappy today.]]

Nobu smiled a guilty smile.
"Yeah..Sorry..." He said.
"I have food for you guys." He said.

Bou smiled.
"I love you too." She said.
"Kyo, where did you go when you left?" She asked.

Amane sighed, sensing everyone was up. Slowly she walked to the dining hall and ate, her face drained and sad.
When will he be back? Why does he have to leave? What did I do? She tortured herself. Then Amane got Tuesday's message.
Amane, I'm coming back today. I'm sorry I left you, I got freaked out. I forgot to eat. I'm so sorry. I had to get away before I hurt you. A smiled appeared on her face.
Okay. She thought back. Her face flooded with relief.

Tuesday stopped when he saw the sun coming up. He had fed off of 5 humans already and was now, transforming into himself again.
Amane, I'm coming back today. I'm sorry I left you, I got freaked out. I forgot to eat. I'm so sorry. I had to get away before I hurt you. He thought to her.
Okay He heard faintly and smiled. Tuesday started back to the manor.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:31 am
Ben chuckled. "You.." Ben cut himself off laughing. "I thought you had."
Ben nodded seeing the food. "Very nice. Thank you, Nubo. That's very kind." Ben said, and patted his head. It messed up Nubo's already crazy hair.
__________________________________________________----

Kyoiya bit his lip. It brought back bad memories, thinking of when he left Bou.
"Well.. I traveled around for a long time. I never let myself stay at a home for more than a week at time. I couldn't get attatched to anyone again. And end up hurting them too. I hated myself. I wanted to just.. curl up in a ball and die. I had no life. After the first few years, just thinking of you kept me going. That you might some day accept me. And now, here I am. My dream fufilled."
___________________________________________________----

[Yeah three weeks sounds good. But firsy we have to get everyone's consent on it. Meaning they agree and say yes.
P.s. see you @ school Ori. heart ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 am
[[I guess I'm down with the time skip. If you time skip tonight just pretend Klara is somewhere else tho cuz I won't be able to get on tonight >_<)]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Nobu giggled like a little kid and handed Ben and Klara their plates.
"I already ate." He said sitting cross-legged on the trunk. He propped his head on his palm.
"You guys sleep for a long time. And Klara, you snore so loud!" He said.

Bou winced at the bad parts, but smiled at the end. For her, the story was flattering, knowing she had made an impression on him.
"Oh..." She said and smiled. "Thats good." She didn't know what else to say to him.

There was a huge mountain in front of him.
Tuesday looked at it, it towered over him. There was a cliff leading up, then on the other side, it went down. He sighed.
Your bride awaits. He thought, looking at the ring in his hand. It was a beatiful ring. Onyx, Amethyst, and Diamond. Purple, White and black with a silver band. It wrapped around then did a tri-knot sort of thing. It had a stone in each of the loops. In the middle was a dark stone. The merchant hadn't told him what it was, just a 'powerful stone', as he said.
Climbing up the hill wasn't that hard. Tuesday wasn't scared of heights, in fact he loved the feeling. Leaping from rock to rock he got to the top easily.
Once on top if the mountain he looked behind him, from where he came. A small village. He had fed off of 10 humans there. No one suspected a thing. Then he turned around. He could carely see the manor. He'd be there by nightfall.
Nothing would stop him frmo proposing to Amane. Unless of course Lilli came between them. But he doubted she'd ever take him back. He might not love Amane with all his heart, but she was pregnant with his child, he had to be a good father. Tuesday started down the steep path. Suddenly it stopped and there was another cliff. Too late.
Tuesday fell down the large cliff and hit the ground, face first. It was about 160 feet. There was throbbing all over his body, but a searing, sharp pain in his right hand. Carefully he got up. Checked if anything was broken.
Nope. Then he looked at his hand. It was bloody, where his ring finger would be there was a stub. Looking at it sent chills down his body.
"FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" He yelled, grabbing his hand. Yeah there were trees on his way down, but he hadn't felt anything.
"s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t." He said to himself, calming down. He took his shirt off, ripped a little shred off, and wrapped it around his finger. His chest had minor scrapes and cuts. It was bleeding, but not much.
He looked at his hand. It was scarred, badly. From all the fits of rage, fights, and self infliction. He has shattered both knuckles twice.
Slower now, Tuesday was walking towards the manor, which was farther than he thought.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:36 pm
Lilli stood at the window sill, gazing out into the starry night. The snow had stopped. There was still little snow on the ground.
Lilli heard a roaring off in the distance.
What in the hell was that? She thought, here eyes wide in shock. ( eek ) The sound was strangely familiar. She had a keen sense of hearing. She was able to recognize the sound
Tuesday.. what happened? I heard you.. do you need help?
Lilli panicked, unsure of what to do. She shook slightly.

Lilli glanced back at Klaash, sleeping on the bed. She took the ring, the betrothal Klaash had given her, and tied it with a chain, around her neck. She didn't want to lose it.
Lilli turned the latch of the window and pushed it up, and open. She climbed out, hanging onto the side of the manor. She pulled the window shut.
Then she let go, falling 3 stories to the cold ground.
Luckily she had landed safely on her feet. No damage done.

She ran toward the cliff where she was sure the sound had came from.
Tuesday.. I'm coming to get you.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:27 pm
[[I agree~! Nowz all we need is leik, Angel's consent. :3 Klaash is leik, in a mini coma. xDD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 pm
(( I'm cool with that, dunno where we left off at anyways lol xD ))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games