Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Goku watched her sit him with a look of almost a child, showing intrest in how she did it. When he was healed, he looked at his stomach, where the wound was and gave a big smile "Ahaha! Awesome! I feel great! Thank you Kagome-sama!"
Vegeta heard InuYasha growling before and looked at him as InuYasha was on the floor "What are you growling about dog? Spit it out already or just plain stop your complaining."
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm

InuYasha growled at Vegeta. "Shut up! I said it was nothing!" he snapped, picking himself up from the floor.
Kagome smiled. She felt a little bit tired but she was glad that she could help. "You're welcome. I'm just glad that I could help."

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:38 pm

"Food's ready!" Yukito said as he entered the room holding a large pot of pasta (it's what Sakura makes most of the time), with Sakura hiding behind him carrying plates.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Goku's face lit up at the sight of food and he quicklly ran over to the food, taking a large plate of pasta and eatting it as if he hadn't eatten for decades.
Vegeta glared at InuYasha and said in a commanding voice "You WILL NOT speak to the prince of Sayajins like that, mutt. Shut your trap before I shut it for you!" Vegeta got up, ignoring his wounds and he clenched his fists.
Goku gave a semi-depressed look at Vegeta and said "Oh, c'mon Vegeta, please don't pick a fight here...We're among friends."
Vegeta ignored GOku and basicly challenged InuYasha "I want to make one thing clear mutt. I can destroy PLANETS with a mere point of the finger, literally!...What was the most YOU ever destroyed?"

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm

InuYasha growled and fingered the Tetsuiga. "Are you looking for a fight?" he growled lowly.
"Sit!" Kagome snapped at InuYasha before glaring at Vegeta. "You both are acting like bakas! We should be saving our strength so we CAN fight when it counts." she said, looking furious with the both of them.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Vegeta looked over at Kagome and walked over to her, looking her dead in the eyes "Calling me names isn't exactlly the smartest idea, human..."
Goku stood up, putting himself between Vegeta and Kagome "Vegeta, please. Can't we just get a moment of peace? She's right. If we fight our allies, we'll just be injuring our chances of defeating Buu."
Vegeta scoffed and said "You mortals aren't even worth the energy." He went to a chair and sat down with his arms crossed.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:29 pm

InuYasha growled as he got up off the ground for the second time since entering the house. "Who put a stick up his a**?" he muttered sarcastically, never knowing when to keep his mouth shut.
Kagome sighed and went over to get some pasta. She was hungry and she didn't feel like dealing with two hot headed boys.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Yukito seemed oblivious to this all as he sat down with a ridiculously large plate of food in front of him, and began eating.

((Yukito's normal lunch: User Image ))

Sakura still staying close to Yukioto slipped Kero a large pile of cookies while Yukito's head was turned.

Kero had a look of pure happiness as he took them off to a corner and started eating them.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:07 am

Goku looked at InuYasha "I'm sorry InuYasha-san. Vegeta tends to be a bit hot-headed. Don't take it personally. sweatdrop "
Vegeta gave a small growl and didn't say a word.
Piccolo stood there, his wounds still open, ignoring them.
Roshi sat on a chair and said "So, how did the tornament go?"
Vegeta growled a bit again and said "We got our asses kicked. That's how it went."
Goku looked at Vegeta and said "Please Vegeta, don't swear infront of the child."
Vegeta glared at Goku "I'll swear whenever the hell I want, Kakarot!"
Roshi looked at Vegeta, then at Kagome and InuYasha "Would it be possible to put that necklace thingy on Vegeta?"
Vegeta snapped at Roshi "Don't you dare try it or I'll kick your wrinkly a**!!"
Goku looked at Vegeta again and said "Vegeta!"
"Shut up Kakarot!" yelled Vegeta.
Goku sighed and went back to eatting his mound of pasta.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Kagome shook her head at Roshi's question about the necklace as she took a seat next to InuYasha. "Sorry, but no. One reason is that I don't plan on taking InuYasha's necklace off anytime soon, and another is that I don't know how to get it onto someone so that it will subjugate their spirit." she said with a sheepish smile. Although, it looked like she desperately wanted to 'sit' Vegeta.
InuYasha looked at Kagome with disbelief. "WHAT?! I don't need these ******** ing beeds on me anymore! I've proved that I'm not going to turn on you haven't I?!"
Kagome sent a withering glare at InuYasha. "Sit. There's a child present." she said, before beginning to eat her pasta.
InuYasha fell into the ground once again.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Kero flew over to Sakura, who looked like she was about to assk about what was being said, and whispered something in her ear. She took Yukito and left out to the kitchen.

"Watch it, Sakura's not the only one, technically the snow-rabbit is only 4"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Goku looked confused as he ate the pasta "Only...4?" he said with his mouth full, though not spewing food.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Kero nodded. "Yue was never in his temporary form until 4 years ago, That's when Yukito was created. I don't really think Yue felt it important to give Yuki that kind of knowledge"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 am

Kagome nodded and swallowed the bite of pasta she had in her mouth. "I'll make a mental note of that." she said, then gave a pointed glare to InuYasha who was just getting up from the hanyou shaped crater in the floor.
InuYasha caught her glare and almost wished he was lying back in the dirt again. He whimpered slightly. "What'd I do?!" he said in an offended tone.
Kagome decided not to answer and went back to eating her pasta.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 am

Sakura came back out from the kitchen with a large plate of desserts with Yue trailing behind looking irritated.

Kero grabbed the plate from her. "Sakura, you're the best!" he said taking it to the table where he began eating it.

"Kero-chan! They're not all for you! I made them for Yukito-san, Mr. Demon, Mr. Alien, onee-san...and...and everyone else" she said realizing she had never found out anyone's name.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games