Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:48 pm
The kunai Reiko throw flashed in a puff of smoke and turned into Xantos.
He quickly unsheathed the chainsaw katana mid-flight, reved it and swung it at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Four blurs came onto the battlefield. One of them came by Zeramaru he merely looked at the man with a gaze of hatred Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique he then took his katana out of it's sheath and enhanced the blade with white chakra that cut off the chain Chuin was tied with. Then using his free hand he grabbed Chuin and took off. *

*While that had happened the other blur came by the yonbi quickly overpowering the beast with his sharingan making the yonbi on our side as it turned on it’s master.

*The real Hanzo appeared hidden in the darkness with two coffins on either side of him ((Edo Tensei))
On the left it said Ni (Two) on the right it said San (Three). He had activated his sharingan and neo-byakugan his eyes focussed on the task at hand. The third clone poofed away after grabbing two animal sacrifices for the jutsu. (The jutsu never said it couldn’t be animals and the jutsu just needs a living vessel to take over and form into their old selves.) The top part of the coffins fell off revealing the 2nd and 3rd hokage Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"You take away this poison and leave now or I'll kill you."

*With that last statement he stuck two kunai‘s in the back of Hayashi and Sin‘s heads making them his to control. He then turned to Orion and nodded as if to say “Let‘s do this“.*

((Chuin I dont think he ever untied you but this way we can be sure your safe. Also it's not god modding what I just did Zeramaru incase you think that becase the description says it leaves the person frozen so the other ninja can either attack or retreat and I think it'd be godmodding if you closed your eyes as I was doing it because there is no way to see it coming.))

((Also it never said Sin died neither for Hayashi but they have never been on gaia in a long time and have stopped posting in the guild for months. ))

((On a last note I know those jutsu because of a scroll I stole from Kit when he was learning kinjutsu from lenon. The neo-byakugan is a implant from Xantos and I made those clones at the mist docks before I arrived here.))
(Had to repost since Zeramaru wouldn't see because of all of the ooc and also Im here too people not just orion is fighting him but you'd know that if there wasn't so much damn ooc!)

EDIT: Damn I wanted to take him I could have owned him... stare

EDIT: @ Orion: I know just people always ignore me when I'm there, forget my posts often and never give me a chance to have any fights without groups of people showing up. I just wanted to fight for my village I didn't mind just Orion there but others started showing up and totally ignoring me and it's annoying. I don't mind teammwork and working together I just like to sometimes get my chance at something great I'm a Sannin now and still never got that chance...

Oh well you guys are here to help so I guess it'll insure the village's safety and that's what counts.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:59 pm
((Sure ANBU. Battle your heart out. You can help me take out some of the demons to get some experience.))

After nodding to Reiko, the real Orion left his shadow clones to their duties, defending the leaf shinobi while they dealt with Zeramaru. Using deadly taijutsu, he began dispatching the demons one by one, not letting a single demon near the group.
"Just one ********' thing after another! Now I think I know why Xantos REALLY quit!"
He exclaimed to himself.

((You still can, Dark. This is about teamwork though, so you can take a little credit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Two demons attacked Xantos from behind, one with claws, the other with a scythe.  

crimsonnobody

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm
*Hayashi did the tiger sign and made thick roots come up to grab the demons legs to hold them in place.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm
Tai appears in a cloud of smoke high up in the air above the village, examining the battle happening below him. He saw the poison...and Orion...and that guy that taught him one jutsu inside the Academy, and then he saw the demons...what the hell happened? Demons? How the hell did those get here!? That didnt matter now, because he had to battle those guys while Orion and Hanzo defeat Zeramaru. He was only a genin and he had to deal with these demons? This wasnt what he was told to expect while training to become a ninja. That didnt matter now though. It was time for Tai to step up to the plate and battle! He wasnt going to back down either...

Tai lands atop a building a little deeper in the city, and watches the demon overrun the soon to be annihalated city. He focuses the bones within his fingertips, causing them to pertrude from his fingers and make large bone claws. Tai then shouts at the top of his lungs "Guys, I have these demons! You leave them to me! NOW COME DEMON BOYS! LETS PLAY!"

Nebulosis

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 pm
Rag jumped out of a nearby tree that he was watching the battle from and targeted one of the demons attacking Xantos.
"Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)!"
Multiple blasts of fire left his mouth and flew towards the demon, a kunai or shuriken was hidden in each of them, he then landed behind Xantos with a stupid grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 pm
((I shall fight demons too, cause i just finished my last fight where i disabled my opponent from using any more jutsu.....and the vial is the eye, just go to a hospital to get it put it.....))
Dp arrived next to tai, "i cant let this demons kill you before the exams, can i," he said, tossing Tai a vial, "keep that, you might need it," He said as he jumped off the building top with a broad sword out, doing flips as he gained power, cutting a demon clean in half as he landed, taking the poor beast by surprise. he then turned to the rest of them, "Time to have some fun....." he said with a sadistic smile dancing on his lips......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
The demons that got killed would disappeared into dust. More came from the forest but less than before. A shaking could be heard signaling something big was approaching.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:18 pm
Orion dashed past Tai, catching the vial thrown to him.
"You'll get this when I think you're strong enough!"
He said with a smile. The weird thing was, this was a normal smile, not his usual devious or psychotic one.
"You're much too weak now to deserve a new eye!"
With that, he continued to dispatch demons, without using any weapons, still with a smile on his face. Perhaps he was excited, not with these puny demons, but because of what was coming their way...

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 pm
A human clone of Chuin walked into the fihgt. "Woah, no one called me and told me there were DEMONS! Ha, lets go" Chuin used 3 sets of justsu "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique), Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge), Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)." While doing this, he spat webs at other demon's feet, trapping them from moving.

((I have 6 arms, which lets me do 3 jutsu at one time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm
Xantos dashed foward, reving his chainsaw blade and cutting through a demon, bits of body, blood, and gore flew everywhere. He moved foward cutting down more and more, the front of his body being drenched in blood, gore, and dust.
"This is to easy!"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 pm
After the shaking grew, three Jonin-Level demons with spears charged forth behind them a giant Sannin-Level moth-like demon. It would spit acid out of its mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm
After the shaking grew, three Jonin-Level demons with spears charged forth behind them a giant Sannin-Level moth-like demon. It would spit acid out of its mouth.  

crimsonnobody

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games