Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am
Kazuo walks into the room and up to the Raikages desk and bows. "Sir I am Kazuo, I am a new member of the village and an academy student. I was on my way to the academy when I noticed it was on fire. I'm also not sure what to do since I can't go into the academy and learn since it's on fire."

(I'm not saying his last name yet because his kekkei genkai hasn't been approved yet.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Sarium walked up to the door and knocked on the frame then walked in "Uhhhh Raikage I'm Sarium Uchiha for Iwagakaure where Im a gennin there and Sen sent me here to train and live" he said smiling.  

irishshamrock12

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Rahenno looked up at the two. He opened a case under his desk and pulled out a basic water scroll, "Here the fire shouldn't be to much out fo control for this not to work." He said throwing the scroll to Kazuo. "And you, Sarium, Welcome to the cloud village." He said getting up out his seat. He walked towards the door, ready to leave for the day. "Now, if any of you need me i'll be out, around the village, until then, catch you later." Rahenno said walking out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 pm
Kazuo catches the scroll. "Yes sir!" Kazuo runs out the door running towards the academy with the scroll in hand.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 am
Sarium smiled polietly as they left then he walked over to the desk, he sat down in the chair and put his legs up thinking that one day he would have this job he then smiled got up and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 pm
"Oh...uh...Raikage...sir. I come from the leaf village and we have been attacked and the entire population has been sitting in a war shelter for about a month or so. I've gone AWOL from the leaf to continue my training here. With the guidance of an Uchiha named Jedi. I request that I may join your village." Said Xan quickly.
"I'm the son of Xantos Hyuuga, you might have known him, but I'm not sure."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 pm
((Bet you thought I was gone?))
Oron walks into the room, "Sensei, could we train soon???"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 am
Yatsumoto walked into the room behind the others, not being able to see the Raikage himself yet.  

Calico Vass

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm
Rahenno walked into his office only to find a few ninja in the room. "Can i help you all?" He asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm
((Cause you all seemed to foget about a certain someone and a little girl. hehe))

In a flash the chair behind Rahenno desk shung around and Shin sat there with his legs proped up on the desk. "Oh you can help me Raikage-sama." He said in a sarcastic way.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm
((didn't forget, just didn't have a lead as to where you went. xd ))

Rahenno lefted his right hand towards Shin, it started to glow black. "With?" He asked ready to put Shin down for good this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm
((exactly lol You need to focus on Kiyoshi and the girl. Cause Kiyoshi been a bad boy. 3nodding . If you don't Shin will become invinsible and bye bye village. Also you should focus on Eris's mini arc. She put a lot of thought into that so respect it. Though my Mimi arc cooler XD.))

"Oh my always with that temper Rah." Shin said shacking his finger making the 'tsk' sound. "But I didn't come for the fight. I just want my little girl back." He said with a compassionate voice but everyone knew it was just him joking.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:56 pm
((Makes senses, as for Eris's ark, I don't see how Rahenno fits into it, and the others seem like they dont care, but i can change that.))

"She's on watch, don't think she going home anytime soon." He said as an orb of dark energy formed in his hand. "Besides we still need her to answer are questions." Rahenno said now griping the orb to compress the chakra for a quick blast, if needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 pm
Shin sighed. "I see we wanna pick the hard route." He pulled out a kunai and threw it at Rahenno's feet and it had a special seal on it. "You have 24 hours to hand over my girl, or I will just take your girl." Shin said he was determined to get back that girl, but why?  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games