Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:52 pm

that's just as wierd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:52 pm
good hook up.......wait....shadow.....where have I heard.....oh my. I hope our paths never cross. it will be very weird. you know. it ouwld be nice to get hooked up 3nodding  

StrongBadFan

[x]Shatter[x]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:57 pm
Sorry, I'll go shut up now  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:59 pm
You don't have to shut up....just don't run around like a bloody loon  

StrongBadFan

[x]Shatter[x]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:01 pm
Yeah, I was just bored -_- it's too hot to go and runa round the community with friends to do stuff

Stupid heat -_-

Can it be winter yet?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:03 pm
someone hates us so no......I want winter to come sooner. I love the cold.  

StrongBadFan

[x]Shatter[x]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:06 pm
Same here, my friends and I ran out and danced int he snow earleir this year durring school and everyone thought we were loons -_-

Okay, so we are loons but it was fun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:10 pm
Oh I wish I could get snow. I miss it so. We never get any you know.........Ok that was weird  

StrongBadFan

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:15 pm
=stares blankly=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:21 pm
Yall like staring alot dontcha?  

StrongBadFan

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:38 pm
I do it often. I often stare at the wall. The ceiling. The computer screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:45 pm
lol. Where'd you go? I switched to the other phone line and when I came back. ... @_@ No more Edogawa. Yeah.. this kinda funny. My mom was going out to dinner with people from work... and the bus broke down. It was like.. ohh boy. -.-; And I'm going to be gone for a week.. oh joy. I hope I can steal the computer alot though.. I'm gonna have to start finding a sanctuary in that house.. x.x And if my dad leaves me alone with my stepmother and brothers... X.X I'm walkin' home! Xactly so!
Yup. Me and random ramblings. Anyway,... I'm gonna have to pop out for a minute here soon.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:49 pm
Kaitae
lol. Where'd you go? I switched to the other phone line and when I came back. ... @_@ No more Edogawa. Yeah.. this kinda funny. My mom was going out to dinner with people from work... and the bus broke down. It was like.. ohh boy. -.-; And I'm going to be gone for a week.. oh joy. I hope I can steal the computer alot though.. I'm gonna have to start finding a sanctuary in that house.. x.x And if my dad leaves me alone with my stepmother and brothers... X.X I'm walkin' home! Xactly so!
Yup. Me and random ramblings. Anyway,... I'm gonna have to pop out for a minute here soon.

Accidentally hung up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:52 pm
lol.. normally I'm the one who does that. @_@ Anyway.. I know what I must bring with me. ... Sanity! No.. that wasn't it.. but anyway, do you wanna be on me an' Sasha's team? XD  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:54 pm
Uh?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games