Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 pm
If he told her what he was then the first thing that will come to her mind would be human flesh or something else he doesn't want to get addicted to anymore, "...I'm a Dragonkin..." He said and looked down like he was ashamed. He expected screaming and things flying at him at any moment, including the house itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 pm
"Oh god. I have a dragon as a pet." She giggled. "How lucky. Should I feed you meat? Or would you prefer human food?" She asked. Her tone was casual.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 pm
KoTari looked up. She was okay with him being what he is? "I eat what humans eat in this form," He answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm
"What do you look like in your true form?" She said interestedly. She placed a hand on her hip.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 pm
"I'm a Dragonkin. I look like a dragon when I'm in my true shape," KoTari said. Demonstrating in this house would cause the cabin to be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 pm
"Would I be able to ride your true form?" She asked. THis was getting interesting. She wasn't thinking of taking advantage of him though, she was just interested.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 pm
"I think there wouldn't be any trouble," KoTari said. He carried more than just this girl on his back before. He was getting confused at her interest.

(gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm
[[Good night Ukyo! Sweet Dreams! *nightly kisses*]]

"I want to ride you one day."
Makira said softly.

[[XD sounds kinda wrong. lol]]  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:22 pm
(lmao yeah that was dirty)

KoTari shrugged, "Maybe one day you will. Not in here though. My true self is a lot bigger than this house."

(I got another minute or so.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm
[[XD the thing i luv most about bein a teen is tht u look at almost everything in a dirty way. lmao]]

"How much space do we need?" Makira asked. She was eager to ride him.[[XD]]

[[Lmao]]  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 pm
(Well I'm 23 but I still got a mind in the gutter)

"A large meadow maybe...Wait...You're not thinking..." KoTari started to get suspicious. Does this mean he's going to have to go flying around with her on his back?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm
[[i alreddy knew u were 23. lol]]

"Yep. I want to ride you!" She said excitedly. "Forget about shopping, let's go to the meadow!" She said and grabbed his arm as she ran out the door.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 pm
"Woah!" KoTari cried out as he was dragged out of the house. He didn't like transitioning with someone looking. He sighed and let her drag him along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Makira found a nice big meadow. It was dark, so no one would see him transform besides her. "Can you do it here?" She asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm
KoTari sighed, "Yeah. Stay here at the edge of the meadow okay?" He said and started walking towards the middle of the clearing.

(Kir's going insane in Skyrim ^_^; He's starting to scare even me)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games