Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Kessaris looked around trying to familarize himself with the reality of what happened. "Hmmm." He looks at Marcove, Alyss and Riko with a serious look. "Let's go straight to Alloy." he said loud enough for everyone to hear.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Riko looked at Kessaris and glared, then coming out of it. "What? Oh... alright... I'm walking ahead want to come with Kess?" She took his hand, looking into his eyes with a soft feeling and a look of I love you drifted in.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Yes he is...but he's clinging to his father like a leech...Im not asking you to choose sides, but Christaan is working with me, but nobody knows but you...also your niece isn't dead,yes her body died in front of you all,but she'll be back...I assure you, and Alyss this stays between us she projected to her. Im doing this for the greater good of this planet, not just the nations...and I dont care what I have to do to accomplish that...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Both Leon and Plague's bodies formed up in the shadows. " Looks like the Guildmaster is as persistant as we thought. " He said as he flipped strands of silver hair from his eyes. He looked into the sky and said. : We need to contact the others, and see if they are all right. " ~If anyone can hear this message let me know, this is Plague, Leon and I are both un aware of the situation, can anyone hear this message?~

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Kendal looked around and saw Alyss. He walked over to her "Alyss are you alright?" He asked. He looked at her "I'm sorry about Jean and Keliah...." He said.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Alright I just ask you, Jean. Please... please don't hurt yourself or Riko... I don't want to lose you again... Be safe and I'll talk to you when I can... Alyss projected and looked at her fiancee, a smile on her face. "Oh sure, love. I'm fine. Oh no it's ok I'm sort of out of it. Let's get a move on to Alloy." She kissed him on the lips softly, glad she had someone finally and not really caring that it used to be the boy she worked for when she was 19.

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Kendal gave her a kiss back "All right as long as your alright" He said. He looked at her "..all thats left is to decide the date for our wedding...I only wish Marcove and Jean both would attend" He said with a sigh. He looked down.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm

"Don't get your hopes up love. You know Jean and Marcove don't exactly match anymore. Besides Jean is better off without my brother and you know it." Alyss pushed his chin up, winking and smirking at him. "But we could make the date soon..." She smiled, starting to walk with her hands behind her back.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

(Why does all the girls hate Marcove, but all the guys don't? Lord!)

"I'd love to." He said emptily. Getting to Alloy was his first priority. "Let's get a move on." Kess looks back to Marcove waving with a smile. "When you get done with Lunia, follow along."

Marcove responds with a nod.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm

((Urgh...I hate waiting...im chalk full of ideas for my characters...c'mon 5 years,lol))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Tenshi was in pain from this darkness as it began to strain his body physically, another roar can be heard as this one was of pain. He felt the darkness being pulled away from him and it was working but the darkness had control of him as if it manifested a mind of its own, it would not allow anyone to break the control he has without a fight and with that he sent a telekinetic push at Morganna enough to force her back and break the control of darkness she had.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Morganna struggled with the hold, and was sent into the wall from the telekenetic push. The phoenix force activated and gave her the extra strength to get up and fight. "Tenshi! Listen to me...I'm NOT going to lose you like I lose Keliah!" she yelled at him as she began to pull at the darkness. "Fight, damnit!"

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Tenshi couldn't exactly hear Morganna not yet atleast though he was trying to fight back against this darkness metally trying to gain control of it and force it into submission but it's not as easy as that though Morganna was weaking it. He released another roar which had a telekinetic push which spreaded in all directions.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 am

Lunia's sight was getting more blurry and her breathing was getting faster and less intake of air, she then saw the hand that was being held by Marcove flash white and then back to the origional colour and let out a shreik in pain, she then snatched her hand away from Marcove and looked at her own hand with such pain and fear in her eyes, Then looking at them all she saw another one of her flashbacks from her past of her fathers limbs lighting up the exact same way her hand was, she then saw another vision of him placing his hand on hers and nodding to her when he was about to leave in search for her mother, and him just saying -From pain and depression grows power and happiness, remember this for it will come in useful to you when you gain the power you were born to weild Lunia..-. Lunia never understood this until just now, she just stared into space and when she came back into the real world she let out a groan and shook her head not letting any tears fall. Staggering up she looked at the others, hiding her hand behind her back so noone would worry for her Lunia then nodded to the others to follow Kess, trying to be strong and brave by holding the shreiks and moans she so badly wanted to do with this pain, her sight still blurry she held onto Nephs hand and walked forward using his hand for balance, her eyes lifeless and filled with pain she kept her hand hid behind her back, checking every so often if it had stopped flashing. ~Power and happiness daddy?...~ She said to herself looking up into the sky as if she was looking at her father.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 am

Samara was still worried about Lunia. She was pretending that everything was alright, but she could tell that it wasn't. She just wished there was something she could do for her, but without knowing what was wrong, it was near impossible to try.

Now that Lunia had somewhat been taken care of, Samara knew she had to go help Tenshi. She arrived just in time to have Morganna thrown into her after the telekenetic push. She helped the girl to her feet, and both of them went back to drawing the darkness away together. Neither of them was going to give up without a fight.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games