Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. She was eager to see and even talk to her. "I know. We should." She was referring to change phone numbers. "We do. And thank you. I wasn't sure if this was to dressed up. You look nice too." She felt her cheeks hurt from smiling. She glanced over at Hunter. Madi wanted him to leave because then they could actually talk. With him around it would be awkward and stuff.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter saw the look Madeline gave him and he chuckled lightly. He tilted Veronica's head up to kiss her briefly. "I'll leave you two to chat. It probably wount be much that I don't already know about." he gave Veronica a playful wink before walking in the direction of the dance floor. He saw Ravin and her snack dancing and decided to cause a slight bit of mischeif, he walked over to them and cut in smoothly. Knowing his sister-like vampire wouldn't dare to say, toss him to the ground, in a crowd of mortals. "Mmmm, you smell like soap Ray. All sqeaky clean?" he gave her a brotherly peck on the cheek.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and looked in the opposite direction crossing his arms, "Pleasure to meet you." He said this in a monotone voice to show very clearly that he was less than impressed with the mortal in front of him. He glanced back to see what Madeline was doing and sighed. She was already talking to Veronica and he did not want to really interrupt them at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Ravin Black!" He playfully smacked her hand. "You little tease." Dylan kissed her nose before being led to the dancefloor. He groaned, "I told you I suck." It was a slow song, greeeeeeeaaaaaaaat!! Not.
He moved slowly, nervously. Dylan was hardly ever this nervous but Ravin was leading him around perfectly. "Me? No sweetheart, I believe you are the perfect one. I am only following your lead." He kissed her on the cheek before being interrupted. <********," He muttered, it was Hunter. Great. Great. Great. He kissed her brotherly on the cheek and told her how she smelt soapy. Fabulous. "Hey Hunter, don't go all crazy on me, kay? She seduced me." He pointed at her accusingly, but jokingly. Smirking at her.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Well, you don't know Madi's secrets." Veronica giggled and kissed him softly. "I love you," She sighed softly before turning back to Madi. "Okay,come on." She pulled her best friend out to the balcony. "I could hardly hear you in there." She smiled and sat down on the bench outside. "Okay, so, yeah spill." Veronica smirked at her friend, peeking in the doors. She saw Hunter by Ravin and her little boy toy. He was causing trouble, that was for sure. She saw him peck her on the cheek, but she knew it was all in good fun. She sighed softly before focusing on Madi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled good-naturedly as Dylan slapped her hand away. She leaned up into him as they danced. "I am not perfect, love. I only give the illusion of perfection."

Hunter suddenly cut in, kissing her gently on the cheek. Ravin grinned like a little kid and threw her arms around him in a sisterly hug. "My big brother," she cooed, pulling away. "How are you enjoying yourself this evening?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stood by, listening to Ravin and releasing her to allow her to give Hunter a hug. She was always so cheery. Which didn't fit her apperance. He loved it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

She ran her fingertips along Armand's arm, pulling him over to her direction. Though she appeared delicate, Airi really was strong. All those years of hunting had really helped to keep her in shape. Airi turned Armand's face towards hers so that she could smile sweetly at him.

"Now now, Armand-kun," she cooed, "play nice."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled a bit. She didn't like feeling like the third wheel, even if it was for a few seconds. She was glad that Hunter didn't know her secrets, well they weren't actually secrets, but still. She smiled at Hunter before he walked away. Veronica pulled her out to the balcony. She loked over at her after sitting on the banch. "Well, he told me he loves me, but he's not as open about saying it like you and Hunter are." Madi smiled. "Oh and I hate this girl he hangs out with, Airi. And he knows it, but they still hang out." She leaned back against the bench. "Besides that, nothing else."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Alright, well, I guess thats understandable." Veronica's eyes widened at the mention of another girl. "Oh really? I'd be pissed, but I'm a very jealous person." She shrugged and hugged her friend. "I'm just going to come right out and ask, because you're difficult," She grinned, "Have you two.. ya know, had sex?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin pulled away from Hunter and gave him another peck on the cheek. She glanced over at Dylan with love in her eyes. There's no need to be jealous, her eyes told him. I love you and only you. And, in case he wasn't convined, Ravin curled her arms around his neck for a miniscule minute and kissed him deeply.

She pulled away quickly so that people wouldn't stare. "Hunter, how do you like Dylan's new look?" She smiled over at Dylan. "He's so patient to work with on the condition that I don't do anything to his hair."

She winked up at Dylan playfully and blew him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image

Madeline giggled at Ronnie's expression when she mentioned Airi. Her eyes were wide. "Yeah. I'm just hoping he's not cheating on me or anything." She trusted him. I mean who says that they love someone when they actually don't? She hoped not Armand. Mad smiled as she hugged her. There was the question she knew was going to be asked soon. She glanced at the balcony floor. "Why? Have you guys had sex yet?" She didn't want to answer the question right away.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:43 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when Ravin hugged him and looked over at Dylan with a raised eyebrow. "I said nothing about seduction, does the snack have a guilty concious?" Ravin asked what he thought about Dylan's new look. "I think he looks better tan." he shrugged, Hunter wasn't the one who generally went around judging how boys looked. He wrapped Ravin in a bear hug and began dancing with her again, knowing probably annoyed the s**t out of the snack, which he intended to keep calling him. "So Ray, how goes things?" things meaning everything in general and he gave her a I swear of that boy hurts you look.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"I'm sure he's not. Because if he is, I will kill him. I don't care if he is immortal, he's dead." She smiled at Madi. "Have we had sex yet?" Veronica giggled, a bit too loud. "Oh yes. Yes we have. Many times." She blushed a light pink. "So have you?" She figured that since Madi hadn't answered quickly "no" that they had.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image

She smiled and giggled. She was glad that Ronnie cared about her. She wondered how she would kill an immortal, though. "Thanks for that encouragement." Madeline pushed her hair out of her eyes. They did have sex. She looked at her friend's face. it was pink. That made her blush a bit. It was just a hint in her cheeks. "Yeah. Actually a few hours or so before we came here." She looked back down at the floor and intertwined her fingers with her own. It seemed weird to talk about it now.

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games