Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 pm

After Amara had finished helping around Shale she looked into the distance. She sighed and sniffed the air. She could smell Kenji as she quickly sunk into the shadows emerging next to him. She no longer looked half beast, and her appearance had changed but hopefully he would remember her. "um...hey Kenji...how are you doing?" she asked him with a smile, she could see he had no aura left.

Amalia emerged from the pool and dried off looking at her reflection. She then began to walk around inhaling the Evermore air and enjoying this time of peace.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Kenji nearly jumped at hearing a voice next to him but managed not to. The voice sounded familiar and he realized it was Amara. "You! You're ok!" he exclaimed and hugged her before quickly letting go. "Sorry.. That was uncalled for." he said sheepishly. Last time he saw Amara was when Shale was under attack. He thought she had died or something, so his reflex action was to give her a hug. "Well I'm pretty dead actually." he said grinning. He was serious but it seemed like he was joking.

------

Kurai just nodded and waved bye. He then wondered what his brilliant excuse would be as to why he was staring at this house. Knocking on the door, he waited for someone to come. A small girl answered the door, looking really sleepy and soon after an adult had come too. "I'm really sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice that this house reminded me so much of my old one. You see, it had burned along with my family, and I know this is strange, but I was wondering if you would temporarily let me stay here. I have no where else to go..." he said looking down. That was a pathetic excuse but maybe they'll buy it.

((EDIT))

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and smirked slightly. "no it wasnt uncalled for...that's what humans do when they are happy to see someone" she stated. She then heard the remainder of his statement. She frowned and then spoke. "You're actually lucky to be alive" she stated. "I've been gone so long because the Silicians experimented on me...my abilities are more mature now, so my hearing,sight,reflexes and smell are amplified, plus I can see aura now as well..." she trailed. "I also regenerate aura so I'm like a damn battery..." she stated looking at him. She had an idea, but wondered if it could work. "I noticed that you are not able to control the sand anymore" she stated. "do you think it's possible to transfer aura or anything?" she asked him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Apollo smiled as he found Amalia. "Ms. Amalia may I have a word with you it is important and is about the well being of Rygor Shadowheart" He said. He looked at her his face showing that it was important. "I know you have good reason to dislike me since I am on the side of Shale but I promise it is of the best intentions" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Amalia looked at Apollo as he mentioned Rygor. "What are you talking about?" she said with a faint giggle in her voice. She looked at him not seeing a potential threat coming from him, so she didnt even raise her defenses, she was just going to hear him out.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Kenji noticed that something had changed about Amara the moment she said her first sentence. "You're still human. Even if you have or had animal body parts." he said losing his joking manner. "Am I lucky? Or is this just a curse?" he asked her simply. He tensed when he heard that the Silicians experimented on her, but from the sound of her tone, she didn't sound all that sad... To him, that was sad. "Transfer aura? Gee I don't know." he said grinning again. It was hard for him to stay serious but when he was, he could go on and on.

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and smirked. She looked at him and then into the distance collecting her thoughts. "Well there are times where I have to release aura because it hurts for me to hold on to so much, maybe I can give some of mine to you" she stated. "I mean if it's alright with you...I dont want to cross any lines" she added in.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm

He smiled at her glad to see she was hostile like he had expected her to be. He knew from Rygors mind that Amalia had a good heart and a good head on her shoulders "After recent events such as Amiea's death and Nephilis giving up Evermore as well as leaving Rygor suffered through a hard mental crisis that nearly drove him insane causing him to attack Dulceri and nearly kill everyone in Shale along with himself" He said. He looked down "We knew we had to stop him so we sealed his old memories and thoughts and basicly gave him a new start in Shale" He said. He looked up at her and smiled "We changed his memories to believe he is loyal to the Shale family and nation and that he has been a part of it his whole life but we knew he needed something from his old life to ensure he would be stable and as sort of a gift showing that we only did what we had to for him and the people of Shale" He said. He stepped closer to her "and that thing is you and his love for you..he still loves you with all his heart and we would like you to come with us and be a part of his new life" He said. He looked at her giving her a moment to respond.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Kenji's mood changed again and sighed when he saw the smirk. "You still human in there? With human emotions?" he asked randomly. He then paused for a moment at her next question. "Sure. Can't get any more damage then this." he replied refering to the fact that he's covered in bandages and lost his control over sand.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Amalia listened to his story. She shook her head. "So you all tampered with his memories...who's to say the moment he sees me, he wont go balistic?" she questioned. She had grown fond of Evermore within the last two months and considered this her home, though she had been mailing her parents, perhaps going back to Shale was the right thing to do. "Well if it's to help Rygor...then perhaps I could go back" she stated.

Amara looked at Kenji and nodded. "I still have emotions, but they are irrelevant at the moment" she stated. "Well I have the power of magma but now I can seperate the fire from the earth and use the two, as well as darkness, what power you receive is totally random...I just hope this works" she stated as she touched him discharging some of her aura as she felt relief of pushing it into him. She stopped breathing heavily looking at him. "Do you feel any different?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Kenji smiled. "Irrelevant or not, at least you're still human." he replied. Kenji suddenly felt something pushed inside him and realized something had changed. He just didn't know what. "Sorta..." he said looking at his hands for some reason.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and tilted her head. "...well, I guess the only way to see is to focus and think power...I guess" she said a small chuckle being let out. She was just as in the dark as he was about the situation. Either way it went whatever power he end up having she would train him. "Well, dont just stand there...go ahead and try" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Apollo looked at her she had a good point "well for one he still remembers you even if some of the details are fuzzy and two the real question is do you want to be with him I'm not going to force you to do anything but if you decide you still want to be a part of Rygors life and vice versa then we'll meet you in the main building of the palace" He said. He then turned and went to meet Rygor leaving Amalia to her decision.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Kenji chuckled. "Well aren't you impatient." he said. He then focused on his hands very hard and suddenly a dark aura surrounded it. The fact that he could see the aura suprised him. The darkness enveloped his hands and he looked at it with some hint of amusement.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Ambrosia groaned at his approach. The family on the other hand sympathized with him and of course let him in. The boy of the family looked up at him and smiled. Just as his sister had someone, so did he. Only the mother looked at him suspiciously.

"Sure. We've taken in this girl, why not you?" Said the father, his frizzy hair waving in the nightly breeze."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games