Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm
Mico Rena
Name: sally
Hobbies: listening to music, working at mcdonalds, hang with friends, play video games, collecting video games

Welcome to the guild, Sally!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 pm
Please call me Mini. I feel old but have a young heart. I enjoy writing and drawing. It's nice to make your acquaintances. c:  

Miniature Phoenix

Versatile Eliminator

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 pm
Miniature Phoenix
Please call me Mini. I feel old but have a young heart. I enjoy writing and drawing. It's nice to make your acquaintances. c:

Welcome to the guild, Mini! It's nice to meet you too~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:03 pm
Sid the Bear
Miniature Phoenix

Welcome to the guild, Mini! It's nice to meet you too~

Thank you! It's nice to meet you as well. I hope you're having a nice day/afternoon/evening.  

Miniature Phoenix

Versatile Eliminator

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Name: Ellie

Hobbies????? art ;3 animals, reading, working out, playing music, archery. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 pm
Hey!
I'm Exx-static. I like gaming and reading.
Nice to meet you all 3nodding heart  

Exx-Static

Interesting Regular

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 pm
xXLadyofChivalryXx
Name: Ellie

Hobbies????? art ;3 animals, reading, working out, playing music, archery. :3

Welcome, Ellie! Archery must be interesting. I would love to do archery as a hobby after trying it in school.

Exx-Static
Hey!
I'm Exx-static. I like gaming and reading.
Nice to meet you all 3nodding heart

Hello, Exx-static~ What are you reading lately?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 pm
Name: I am Ray
Hobbies: I train pokemon, digimon, and kin. I draw, paint, sculpt, and build. I like to cook. I like raw veggies. I am a fan of anime but a bit of an elitist, not a jerk elitist thankfully. I like fishing, digging for fossils and minerals, collecting said fossils and minerals, snacking on home-baked goods and Texas black tea, pushing the envelope on my perceptions of reality, and guitar, selling on eBay, taking naps, waking up early, listening to music every second of the day, eating large quantities for sport, speed eating, burning several calories in the gym, hiking, running, thai boxing, tiger wu shu, escrima, and defending my own.

There's not enough time in the day to list everything I'm into, so you can ask if you want to know anything else.

Salutations.  

Carrionmon

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:12 pm
Dramelechmon
Name: I am Ray
Hobbies: I train pokemon, digimon, and kin. I draw, paint, sculpt, and build. I like to cook. I like raw veggies. I am a fan of anime but a bit of an elitist, not a jerk elitist thankfully. I like fishing, digging for fossils and minerals, collecting said fossils and minerals, snacking on home-baked goods and Texas black tea, pushing the envelope on my perceptions of reality, and guitar, selling on eBay, taking naps, waking up early, listening to music every second of the day, eating large quantities for sport, speed eating, burning several calories in the gym, hiking, running, thai boxing, tiger wu shu, escrima, and defending my own.

There's not enough time in the day to list everything I'm into, so you can ask if you want to know anything else.

Salutations.

Welcome to the guild, Ray! Those are some very interesting hobbies and so many too!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 pm
Name: Cindy
Hobbies: Thanks for the invite ^-^

Well, I enjoy playing games, though I'd describe myself as a casual gamer. My favorite games include Mass Effect, Borderlands 2, Mario Kart and Mario Party (all), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Pokemon Sapphire (the original), Asda Story (an MMO, but it no longer exists sad ), Rune Factory 4, otome games, Don't Starve Together, Board Game Online, and Neopets.

Besides gaming, I dabble a bit in sewing, though I'm not particularly good sweatdrop I LOVE swimming, especially at a beach. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker and enjoy roller coasters and extreme rides~ My greatest fear is of birds. Don't know why, but something about their creepy bodies and feet crying

My favorite genres for novels, anime, manga, and games are romance, fantasy, and sci-fi. Currently obsessed with the webcomic Kubera, Akatsuki No Yona, The Last Ship, Lost Girl, Inside Out, and Ever After High xD

Out here in the real world, I work as a supervisor at CVS (it's been a year a d a half now - some people suck... -.-) and will be in my 3rd year of college in Boston. I'm hoping to be a veterinarian, but my grades are quite... meh crying Working on it though :3

Anyways, thank you for reading through my long introduction sweatdrop I can't wait to meet everyone smile  

Sumarika

Blessed Spirit

17,925 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:15 pm
Sumarika
Name: Cindy
Hobbies: Thanks for the invite ^-^

Well, I enjoy playing games, though I'd describe myself as a casual gamer. My favorite games include Mass Effect, Borderlands 2, Mario Kart and Mario Party (all), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Pokemon Sapphire (the original), Asda Story (an MMO, but it no longer exists sad ), Rune Factory 4, otome games, Don't Starve Together, Board Game Online, and Neopets.

Besides gaming, I dabble a bit in sewing, though I'm not particularly good sweatdrop I LOVE swimming, especially at a beach. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker and enjoy roller coasters and extreme rides~ My greatest fear is of birds. Don't know why, but something about their creepy bodies and feet crying

My favorite genres for novels, anime, manga, and games are romance, fantasy, and sci-fi. Currently obsessed with the webcomic Kubera, Akatsuki No Yona, The Last Ship, Lost Girl, Inside Out, and Ever After High xD

Out here in the real world, I work as a supervisor at CVS (it's been a year a d a half now - some people suck... -.-) and will be in my 3rd year of college in Boston. I'm hoping to be a veterinarian, but my grades are quite... meh crying Working on it though :3

Anyways, thank you for reading through my long introduction sweatdrop I can't wait to meet everyone smile

My name is Cindy too! What a coincidence. Although I'm a few years older and I go by Sid. Welcome to the guild~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 am
Name: Real name? Carissa .. sweatdrop xp
Hobbies: I love to watch Anime. Especially with the genre of romance redface
I also love to play Online games smile Anime related games whee
I love to study different kinds of things. or just study wink
I LOVE MUSIC! emotion_dealwithit
Am very hyper/optimistic sweatdrop

Well , I love/like different kinds of things xp

It's nice to meet you all ^_^ emotion_bigheart  

lAngelHeartl

Desirable Muse

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 am
lAngelHeartl

Hello, Carissa! Your optimism is definitely welcome here~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:11 am
Sid the Bear
lAngelHeartl

Hello, Carissa! Your optimism is definitely welcome here~

Thank you for welcoming me , and my optimism xp emotion_bigheart  

lAngelHeartl

Desirable Muse

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100

Matsuo_Amane

Mystical Miko

19,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:47 pm
Name: Amanda
About Me: I love Anime, Music, Reading, Baking and Cooking, Board Games, Card Games, Occasionally Dungeons and Dragons. I work for Zappos.com but I am currently on a medical leave of absence. I am Engaged to a wonderful man named Eric who was in the Army for 12 years. We hope to get married December 3, 2016. It just depends on how my medical condition(s) stabilize and the bills that are piling up from them.

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games