Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:15 pm
A clone jutsu? Truly pathetic. *Zetsumei started to preform hand seals. Ram, ox, boar, tiger, serpent, dog, tiger, rat* Now we'll see who's better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:17 pm
Kaylin sighed. "Geez, what lesson?" She waved him off dismissivly. "Go snog Suzuko."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:18 pm
"Not funny Kaylin. My clone goes berserk over Iris and you think I'm going back to Suzuko? Use your head woman."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:21 pm
With blinding speed, all 5 Masahiros began forming hand seals. Serpent, Dog, Horse, Hare, boar, ox, serpent, rat, dragon, tiger, bird, monkey tiger, ram, ox, horsem dog, bird, monkey, dragon monkey, rat, boar, hare, ox, serpent, dog, horse, ram, tiger, bird "Daibakufu no Jutsu" The 5 Masahiros exclaimed as all 5 fired a massive blast of water twords Zestumi.  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:24 pm
superdog1391
"Not funny Kaylin. My clone goes berserk over Iris and you think I'm going back to Suzuko? Use your head woman."
She smiled. "Well, how about you go back to neither, since you can't make up your mind." She sighed. "How about grow up in that department then pick out a girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:26 pm
"I'm sticking to Iris. I will not go back to being alone." He said with a serious look in his face. "And don't think you can stop me. I've made up my mind."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:27 pm
Siri, who'd been silent for some time, looked between the two as they exchanged words, trying not to laugh.
Finally, she said, "Look, Lee, Iris is beat, and she gave me free reign for a bit. She'll be back later, and plus, we're workin' on a potion to seperate us. Then we'll be TWO people instead of one, and you won't have to worry about me. Savvy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:27 pm
"And so has she." She smiled soflty. "I do remember she was very very mad at you before Siri came out. and Siri came out cause Iris couldn't express her dislike of you."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:28 pm
"What if Iris doesnt want you Lee? Will you force youre love onto her?"

Cy said as he appeared behind Lee, his voice void of emotion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:28 pm
IRIS HEART
Siri, who'd been silent for some time, looked between the two as they exchanged words, trying not to laugh.
Finally, she said, "Look, Lee, Iris is beat, and she gave me free reign for a bit. She'll be back later, and plus, we're workin' on a potion to seperate us. Then we'll be TWO people instead of one, and you won't have to worry about me. Savvy?"
Kaylin smiled. "That's only better..." She smiled and seemed to zone out for a moment. "ohh..." She shook her head. "So...Siri, got anything goin on?"  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:29 pm
Lee ignored Kaylin and looked at Siri. "Is that what you've been researching?" he asked sounding a little surprised. "But why would she want that? You keep her safe after all..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 pm
((ill be right back guys. gonna head to the store so it may take me a while to rpley until i get back blaugh ))  

phoenix908

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:35 pm
((ok))

Suiton Suijinheki jutsu! *A giant wall of water formed all around Zetsumei blocking the water blasts* Ha, using water? So can I. Among other things. *Zetsumei started to do more seals. Horse, Dog, Dragon, Rat, Tiger, Serpent, Monkey, Hare* Kaze no Yaiba jutsu! *An blade made of wind shot out towards the clones*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:39 pm
Cy's voice cut into Lee like daggers. "I would never force anything onto her. If she doesn't love me then... I'll just... leave... live alone in the quant neighborhood... I don't think anyone would care."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:40 pm
She looked at Kaylin and smiled, shaking her head before turning back to Lee.
"Yeah, we finally found a powerful enough book with the right kind of magics. As far as keepin' the girl safe," she shrugged, "we'll still be connected, so I'll be able to come to her aid should she need me, but for the most part... Yeah, that's what we BOTH want. It's gettin' too complicated, especially if she's gonna get involved with someone I don't care for..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games