Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 am
The crowd of Kenton's huddled around Chase--walking into the Lion's Den was NOT the office of a clockwork-Kenton-Plush, but here they were. Once they arrived, a powerful and telling aroma tickled their noses. Was it... hot fudge? They did love sugar... The crowd looked at each other, at Chase, and then at the side of the house before creeping forward to mince past the building of Kanareshii Proper and towards its back yard.
The things they would do for kin and sweets...

The two in the tower huddled together in distress.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 pm
"Ah! uh...Ano? ....um..wait!"
Chase whispered to no avail as the little kenton plushes made their way to the fudge.
Giving off a sigh, he had no choise but to follow the plushies. He kept rear looking back to see if they were being followed.

The hot fudge did smell very good, though....

aeris192
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:33 pm
Sae turned some pages of his script
"Ah here it is...Go get them my minions! Don't let the plumbers rescue the princess!"
The normal sized walking marshmellows and shelled toffees marched towards the clockwork kentons and chase in a straight line of much determinedness  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm
((>.> Wow..what did I just walk into? And on such a note..I can't really play my character anymore since PrinceVampD lost interest in our RP..and our characters are too linked together...that's why we let the RP die..*sweatdrop*))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm
((so create a new character, or try to get PrincVampD back. or both ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 pm
(well let me see if i can sum things up for you...Sae, the sugar coated jasae plushie kidnapped two clockwork kenton plushies and constructed a crude five foot tall tower in the back yard made entirly from sweets.
Then, in an effort to advertise for the plumbers union sae dressed up as a turtle and stuck one of the kentons in a pink dress.
Also, some other clockwork kenton plushies and chase are making their way into the kanareshii back yard to rescue them.

ack ^^;
well far be it for me to make such a great decision for you but personally i think the rp shouldnt be left to die ^^; ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 am
((Hm...Wish I had been here when you tried to do that...because with how we RPed out the house...the yard is very sentinent and answers to the half elf, half human Caly...and would protect the house at all costs *shrugs*..but I'll see if D would like to come back..but I don't think so...she said she had gotten bored since we were the only ones RPing..))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 am
((Well if it helps any, im determined to be an active kanareshii goer until kenton returns and kicks me out plus im trying to drum up other regulars. So it wouldnt be just you two))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 am
((Unfortunately, he enlisted me as one of them. *waves*))

The Kentons halted abruptly, looking at the menacing sweets with trepidation and.. hunger? They WERE sugary sweet confections, after all. And there was all that nice, hot fudge....
The Kentons looked to Chase, wondering what he had to say, and if charging forward and forcing the marshmallows and toffee into the chocolate was a good idea. It sounded delicious, but involved attacking...
Kenton plushies were strong in number, but weak in violent will. They needed extolling if they were going to charge in and fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Chase looked at the expectant eyes of the kenton plushies. It seemed they were waiting for him to say something.
He looked at the guards. They didn't seem too much of a threat. If anything happened, Chase had a few tricks up his sleeve to save his plushie companions.

"Ah, my brave and great wonderful plushie companions! Look at the sweets before us! Wouldn't it be great covered in hot fudge? Ano?"
He asked, trying to sound heroic-y.
"Of course...don't dive into the hot fudge after them. ....come on!"
With that, he took the initiative to charge at the little sweet confections, catching one off guard and pushing it into the hot fudge.

((xD))  

aeris192
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm
At the punting of his marshmellowy forces Sae legasped.
"LEGASP! curse you and your clevernessness in finding my cnfectionary armies one weakness!"
Sae said, shaking a plush fist from atop his five foot tall castle at the clever do gooders.
"But aha! You have yet to see my back up plan!"
Sae pressed a button and a wall of graham crackers surrounded the moat.
"MWAHAHAHAHA! Between my marshmallow forces, my hot fudge moat and my graham cracker walls theres no way you shall rescue princess Ano!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm
The Kentons charged in, anoing en masse. They swarmed the delectable monsters and roasted some in abrupt explosions. Cracks began o show in the cracker wall. Other Clockwork Plushies threw flasks of potions and blinded the Toffee Shells until the treat-warriros crashed into the grahm cracker wall. weakened by prior strikes, part of the thing collapsed into the hot fudge, taking many warriors with it--but true to orders, not a single Plushie Kenton fell.
"Ano!"

In the Tower, 'Princess Ano' and the attending Plushie peeked out the window. They could hear the others so close by they might've reached out and joined the horde. The candy-glass windows were in the way, though. Well, they had something for that...

Small explosions shook the castle, originating in its tallest tower, as the two captured plushies struggled for their freedom and their kin.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Chase barely hesitated. A grahm cracker wall? He kicked at the wall, weakening it and moved out of the way as a guard dove at him. Taking the opportunity, he kicked another toffee shell towards the other guard and both of them broke the wall, topping into the hot fudge.

With the security forces quickly diminishing, Chase made his way to the entrance, preparing to storm the castle. The sudden shaking caught his attention. where was it coming from? They had to hurry!
"Quickly, this way! Ano!"
he called to his fellow kenton plush companions as he ran inside. they would weed out the rest of the guards that followed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm
The entrance to the castle was so short that Chase had to climb through on his hands and knees to enter the grand hall.
Sae had run down and was standing atop a staircase opposite chase and the kentons.
"Le gaspo! you have penetrated my defenses! I have no choice but to unleash......THE BEAST!"

A portculis at the side of the room opened and the deafening sound of Saes secret weapon could be heard as it made its way out.
Pad pad
pad pad
pad pad
For out of that formerly barred entrance walked out.....A PUPPY! An adorable brown and white little bloodhound with adorable floppy ears and a cute wet nose.
"Puppy, use your wagging tail of terror!"
Sae commanded!

The puppy obeyed this and walked up to Chase, turning around it promptly began wagging its tail in his face.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 pm
The clockwork horde followed, flooding in behind Chase, unhindered by the low ceiling and narrow confines of the entrance.
The Puppy, now... That was another story. It was mobbed by plushies, and a few minutes later its head emerged from the swarm with a distinct change...
The Puppy now wore a blue collar with a little gold diamond hanging from it.
"Ano!"

Overhead, the tower rumbled again, and a cloud of smoke billowed down whatever corridor might be available for satisfactory billowing.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games