Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

L sipped his glass before respounding. "The Wiki was placed within her family...thus there must be a way to undo it...there is a balance to all things afterall. And please dont influence Lucien to much...one of you is enough." The joke had some seriouseness to it. Another controlling planning force like Will in the world was a scary thought. " And perhpas I will...I'll have to give my protege' the news...and well make him my protege. I hope he accepts, itd be much easier if he did...and Sister and little brother? Oh fuming. Everyone is if you hadnt noticed...hell even I had to raise my voice at the meeting. The family is in shambols, some side with Tim, some with keeping the balance....its all a rather big annoyaning mess."

Flo looked confused for a moment. The way he said home didnt sound like he was to happy to go back. "Well dont ya got family there? I mean I'd be excited if i were you...well at least a little bit." Getting excited over anything right now didnt seem likely. "So whats up? Now one just says ya home when they've been gone so long."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 pm

((UNS - Will))

Will nodded. They’d all be thinking apart from each other anyway. He didn’t know how to remove the Wiki from Raven offhand. If L didn’t know how, then it was highly unlikely that the Heralds knew…except maybe Tim. However, depending on when and if it was done, Raven would lose her leverage or usefulness to Thomas. For now, it was just going with the flow. He merely smirked at Gaeta’s joke, not commenting on it. “Sounds about right, especially if you had to yell,” Will said. He downed the rest of his glass and did not refill it for the moment. “This protégé of yours, are you going to tell me or not before you leave?” He grinned and poured another glass, raising it in a toast toward Gaeta’s glass. “To chaos and the big annoying mess.”

--------------
((Fallen Phoenix))

It was complicated. Before the loss of Raven and Kojiro, Benkei would have probably only told Kojiro more freely because they seemed to be closer. They were both from Japan. “Heh.” They were in for a long plane ride anyway. It wasn’t exactly just an hour flight from Kenya to Japan, and it wasn’t like he was going to keep the whole story from his “family.” The rest of them would probably overhear it anyway while he was telling Flo, and no doubt Nova would probably make some stupid comment. “Well, the short story is I ran away from home and I didn’t tell my family where I went….and Ojii-san... I mean...Will’s my neighbor, a family friend supposedly...” The Thorinagano’s were a scholarly line. Benkei was the outlier this generation with his skills more in physical ability and fighting than academics. Benkei’s younger brother was ahead of him in studies and had graduated high school ahead of Benkei and gone onto college. Academics had never been Benkei’s strong point for a couple of reasons including that he got bored of class, cut class, or just didn’t study and would rather partake in martial arts. It wasn’t that Benkei didn’t like his home. It was just a little awkward, and he was afraid his parents would grab him and take him away from the Fallen Phoenix. They would probably think he was crazy for being associated with a terrorist group, which everyone else seemed to associate Fallen Phoenix with. As for Will, Benkei felt stupid. How could he not know Will was the Satan Owl when the man lived in the same neighborhood as him? And that was not even including the fact that Benkei had been to the guy’s house and tried to break in on a dare and failed. Unknown to Benkei, that was the whole point. Will hadn't exactly wanted to broadcast blatantly to the world that he was Satan.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

L stopped to think for a moment before smiling and raising his glass. "Yes, to the big mess known as the Nol era" He finished his drink before setting the glass down on the table. L quickly grabbed up a few pieces of sushi before looking to the other food. "Might i get some of that to go?" The light heralds tone implied that the entireing meeting had been jolly and casual. As Gaeta made his way to the door he stomped as if he'd forgotten something. "Oh yes my replacement, well I was thinking that Moli boy. He should work well with his brother and seemed more...level headed than his father and uncle....besides i think i shot him once...hope he's forgotten about that. " L sighed "oh this could be quite annoying if he hasnt...I suppose I'll be stopping in to visit them soon then." L shrugged his shoulders before heading back towards the door. He threw up a peace sign as he walked "Wellll see ya around Will."

Flo scratched his head some, trying not to look to compeltely shocked that Will had been Benkei's neighbor. "Perhaps we can get him to help us then..." Flo drifted off. What was there really to say, Benkei's neighbor had been one of the most powerful owls in existence....But he was working with thomas and had taken Kojiro and Raven. Though given Benkei's name for him, Ojii-san, Flo had to think they had some familiar history. HOpefully it would be enough to gain some help.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 pm

((UNS: Anya --> Japan))

As much as she didn't want to admit it, Armand did have a point. So what else could Anya do besides smirk and say: "Damn right I want in!" Anya replied enthusiastically. She really did want some type of revenge on Will, no matter how small it seemed. She wanted him to suffer if only for a couple of seconds for him to experience how annoyed she felt with how he treated her. "When he's sleeping will be perfect. How about just painting his face with markers and covering it in shaving creme or something?" she suggested, a grin slowly coming to her face as she started thinking up what they could do to prank Will. Though, the problem would be getting Will to actually go to sleep.

===

((Heralds: Sydney))

((grah! I can't think of anything for her! crying ))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Noel looked at Alice and smiled. "You'll be coming with me" she said with a warm voice. "Everyone is riding together, and will be dropped off accordingly to where they are supposed to be going or near." she said as she began to take her things with her. Aeon followed suite. "Let's go Alice" she told her as they reached the limo.

The jet was ready to go as Aaliyah boarded as well as the rest of the Fallen Phoenix members boarded and began to talk. Aaliyah sighed as they were going to Japan. She figured that they would have to team up with the Night OWLs, it was no longer about trying to find the Tempus Wiki but to get their family back together.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 am

Kojiro listened to him speak, he was unable to fight, his body had exhausted its powers simply trying not to burn away in the intense heat, however even despite all that, vapor simply rose from him as his powers seemed to act, however at this point, even if the lights were turned off, he would not be able to do much damage, He felt a sting of humiliation as he was restrained against this stupid psychopath who would simply mock him, however amidst what Kojiro thought was more rabble, he found another meaning behind his words,"...Raven?..." he thought to himself, however he did not move, his head hung downward as if he did not hear him, or rather, he was ignoring him, he did not answer at all, Kojiro remained silent and unmoving in response to Thomas, however the thought of Raven being alive occupied his mind.

"Please be ok...."

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:36 am

((UNS - Armand, Will))

Armand grinned. “That sounds like a good idea. He won’t know what hit him,” the scientist replied brightly. Yeah, literally. Armand had the supplies for the prank, and it wasn’t as if the supplies would be hard to pick up. They were really common. “Hmm, well, maybe some of the others will be in too. He’s not the nicest guy around. So Anya, you’ve been around ‘Mr. I’m Blonde but I Try to Not Act Blonde’ the longest. Any secrets that we can use that you learned last time in Japan? Hmm, oh, his house… where does he live here?” Because Will wouldn’t expect anyone to go to his house, right?

The blonde host downed his glass again this time in one swoop, disregarding his manners. An ordinary smile broke on his face, but it twisted into a smirk just as quickly. He didn’t say anything about Gaeta taking some food on the go. He didn’t mind. He just smiled and nodded. The smile remained on Will’s face when Gaeta spoke of Moli and shooting him. He chuckled slightly. “I’ll try not to kill him then. Good luck with the meeting, Gaeta. Until we meet again.” He nodded again when he saw the peace sign. Yeah, life back in the old days…

Anyhow, transportation would be available for Gaeta, and it would take him wherever he wanted to go. There was enough traffic in and out of Japan that Gaeta leaving wouldn’t stand out. While Japan was still mostly Asian, it still did have its share of other ethnic groups, some of which resulted from people who came to Japan for refuge from the “chaos” around the world. It was low key. People couldn’t all come to Japan.

Will sat down at his desk, alone in the office once again. Everything was running smoothly. It was just a waiting game now, a calm before the storm. “I don’t wonder what you’d say, Selis. It’ll be fine, or I’m not William DeScythe.” In his mind, he was going through the list of people and the uses he had in store for them. There were plenty of, as Dante would say, chess pieces on the board. Some with hidden potential and unobvious use. Others plain as day but could be manipulated into dark horses. To speak or not to speak to Lucien. Will really wasn’t the best for that either, but there wasn’t anyone ideal to do the talking. For a moment, the Satan Owl felt weary, and he put a hand to his head. I don’t have time to be tired. But maybe a brief nap might be helpful. If anyone needed him, they could call him, and Thomas...well, Thomas could reach him through the Great Four link if he didn't want to use the phone. The blonde grabbed his jacket and left.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 am

((UNS: Anya -->Japan))

"Of course some other people will be in. What with all the crap Will's made us suffer with him around, there will definitely be some people who will want to help take him down a peg or two." Anya replied in a matter of fact tone. She then immediately began trying to think up an answer to Armand's question about what she knew about Will from being around him so much. It wasn't as though she had WANTED to be around Will for so long. Even just meeting Will was Che's fault in the first place, so everything that had happened since then with Will being so annoying around her in particular had not been a voluntary decision for Anya.

"Yeah, I've been to his house. Che gave me the address to find him when I last came here. I know the layout of his estate, the security setup, and even some of the pranks he's set up to keep intruders out. Though he may have changed some of them in the time since then." Thinking back on it, even though her mind screamed against her for doing so in remembering every single moment she had spent with Will that first week they had met, Anya knew most of Will's regular habits too. However, now that she looked at all the details she knew, Anya fund that all of these things were actually turning out quite useful in her revenge against the Satan Owl.

===

((Fallen Pheonix: Owen --> on a plane departing Kenya))

Owen boarded the plane as the last person and sat down next to Aaliyah at the front of the plane. He paid hardly any attention to the other members who were talking. His mind was on other topics anyway. After a couple of seconds, Owen finally spoke, even if it was at only a volume for which Aaliyah would be able to hear it. "Aaliyah... When we get to Japan, get in touch with the Night Owls. I'm sure they're going to be there as well. We need all the help we can get with this." Owen considered what he was going to say next, thinking about whether or not he actually wanted to tell Aaliyah that he planned to get into the UNS base on his own and find Raven and Kojiro. In the end, the changeling owl decided against telling his African friend as he knew she would try to prevent him from going or demand to go with him.

((Alright. I have work today despite the fact that I will be going outside in the snow. So I won't be able to post until I return around 8, 9, or 10pm. Please try not to go too far ahead without me.))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 am

((UNS - Armand. ))

Armand nodded and shrugged and called out to the other occupants of the training room, Vincent and Amara. “Up for pranking Smirkazilla...or should I say Smirkawilla?” Of course that made sense. Beware the pranked. The pranksters had to always be one step ahead. As practically the master of harmless pranks, Armand knew that. He looked at Anya and raised an eyebrow. The Poison Owl knew her stuff. “Sounds good to me. Seems we’re all set. Got the plans?” He held up his random device. ”This should be helpful for putting some popcorn into the security system.” He meant disabling the system when he randomly said popcorn.

-----------------------------------
((Fallen Phoenix))

“Yeah…” The Shield Owl had his doubts considering his last conversation with Will on the battlefield. The man had basically threatened to kill all of them. Will hadn’t acted anything like Benkei had ever seen him before back in Japan when he had interacted with him. Neither did Benkei know that Will could control Japan to his whim from behind the scenes. Benkei really didn’t know Will all that well apparently. He never understood why Will was a family friend. His parents had just told him that, and he accepted it, thinking that maybe that was why he wasn’t severely punished for trying to break into Will’s home by Will. It was the only explanation that he could justify for the result. Neither did Benkei know that Will had boarded with his ancestors and was keeping his family safe from the crime syndicates. And he sure didn't know where those random men that had turned up to train them came from. For all he knew, they could have been Owen's because Owen had been acting like a drill sergeant.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

"Oh!" Thomas snapped both his fingers and pointed at Kojiro who was still out of it due to past events. No pity was given to him even in his time of great pain. The Death Owl instead chuckled and took the boy's chair by it's back. "You moved. That mean's your still alive. That means I still get what I want..." Using only his right arm, he tore the wooden chair from it's bolted position on the ground and began to drag it back to the room Raven was held captive in. Keeping his eyes against his goal ahead, he started to speak to the half conscious kid once more. "Boy, I don't think you've ever watched anyone be killed in your life. Maybe you have, but not in the way that I do it. I'm taking you to Raven who, in turn, should tell me what I need to know. I'm sure you know that if she doesnt't, I'm going to kill the both of you. Just know whoever isn't first to die gets a bag of popcorn to have something to enjoy while they watch."

~~~

Moli looked forward at Noel as he indulged in the shrimp cocktail that this limo had prepared. After finishing off what he'd call lunch, he spoke,"I need to go to the train station. It's a little ways from here. Also, I'm going to need a partner or two. I don't mean to cut the team into pieces more than I have to, but I'm gonna need a bit of help on this one." The Countdown Owl plucked another shrimp from the wide rimmed and shallow cup of cocktail sauce.

~~~

"I hate this place, I hate this place, I freaking hate this place...." Roulin had found himself walking through a desert that shared a strong resemblance to just about anywhere on Mars. The sand was almost blood red and the sky wasn't far from it. There was no water in sight and hovering above him were birds. These birds had four wings and four glowing red eyes. It was scary to say the least, but that didn't compare to where he'd just left. ~Red light district of Las Vegas...and New York...and Japan. Rolled into one....~ He was still wiping the lipstick from his neck.

As he walked further into Will's mind, he was suprised that there was nothing 'out of the ordinary' here. Besides Noel being tortured, Thomas being melted, Neo being an actual weasel and Anya have pies repeatedly thrown at her as if it were a dodgepie competition, there was nothing here that made Roulin wonder about Will's past. In other words, there was nothing here to confirm what Che had told him about The Satan Owl. Looking back on it, Roulin started to distrust Che once again. Either Che lied and the world is doomed, or he would find his destination and the world will have a greater chance of survival. Until then, all he could do was continue walking.

(I'm gonna PM the people that play the Heralds soon before I start up their part of this chapter.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Aaliyah looked over to Owen as he spoke. He did have a point, but what if the Night OWLs didn't welcome them with open arms...what if they were attacked? All of these were thoughts that raced through her mind. She looked out the window as she looked over into the skies and down at the ground. "You're right, when we touch down in Japan...we'll make arrangements" she told him.

Noel looked at Moli and nodded. "Okay, Aeon can make a copy of herself for me and Alice, and for the party of Artemis and Demios" she said. "Me and Alice are going to go take a visit to Will...get answers" she said sternly.

Aeon looked at Noel and nodded as she focused, appearing by her were two exact copies of herself. They looked at everyone and smiled. "Okay I'm ready whenever you guys are" they said in unison.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

( geus zane is completly ignored now then? )

Zane sighed his questions ignored as he sat in the vehicle as well and sipped at a bottle of water. Water for him during a fight was bad of course so he was filling up on liquids now while he could. He could always absorb more water later if he needed to anyway. " I will go with you as well moli if you dont mind?" asked zane. He had an innate fear of will possibly because of his black lightning which was more dangerous to him then most fire but he wanted to prove his worth somehow and helping moli could very well do that eventually.

Nova of course had overheard benkei's conversation to flo about how he had run away from home and laughed a bit despite himself or perhaps because of who he was. " Wow benkei ran away from home huh/ You faced certain death at the end of that heat owls guns and didnt flinch yet you were too afraid of your parents to tell them you were leaving? Next your probably say they dont even know your an owl." said nova laughing a bit. Unfortunatly for benkei nova sat in the seat in behind his on the plane and there wasnt much earth on a plane unless he could haurl them from way down on the ground below somehow.

Itachi saw amaya coming towards him as he smiled even as he almost fell over for a moment before composing himself again. He was covered head to toe in injuries but most if not all would be gone shortly from the bases healing powers he just needed time. " Oh dont worry about me amaya im just finishing up todays training left by will. I finished quite early and ended uphaving to spar with several of wills henchmen all of which had an ability. Still it wasnt near as bad as the training will put me through a week ago. Still I'll live so no worries this is what i wanted and asked for afterall. So smile alright i hate it when your sad." aid itachi with a slight smile as he took her hand and began to lead her towards the others to see what anya, armand and everyone else was now doing.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 pm

((Fallen Phoenix))

Nova’s remark didn’t help Benkei’s mood at all. The Full Metal Owl didn’t understand, and this time, since Benkei was already having misforgivings about Japan, he was more affected than he should have been. Coming from a “family” member, it hurt. The Shield Owl swiftly, lowered the back of his seat and aimed a punch at Nova. “Of course they know! Nova, you don’t understand at all!” Nova didn’t understand the honor and the code, did he? The situation was just going to get worse between Nova and Benkei if someone didn't step in.

--------------

((UNS - Amaya))

Unfortunately for Itachi, Amaya saw him stumble. She rushed over to support him and let him lead her toward wherever he was leading her. “Umm, Itachi, are you sure you’re ok? Please don’t train too hard and hurt yourself…” She felt some tears well up in her eyes, but she managed to smile for Itachi, since he said he hated otherwise. She also tried to keep the tears from falling. "I made some cookies..." She took some out of her pocket, wrapped in napkins.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:13 pm

(I was JUST about to ask you about Zane too. Lol. Just like I'm about to ask Alyss about her TFP member Ophelia.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 pm

((sorry Neo, I honestly forgot about his post...It wasn't on purpose sweatdrop ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games