Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm
He laughed.
" True, the law has no power. It's whatever. "
He noted, taking a sip of his drink.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 am
User Image♚♚♚♚Stupid humans, wishing for eternal life.

What do they know about eternity?♚♚♚♚

Chie shut her book, unsatisfied. It was too noisy in here. "Damn..." She muttered and stuffed the book back in her bag. Angry, she walked out and headed to somewhere she could read in peace.

♚♚♚♚

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 pm
Emily smirked, and placed her hands on her hips. "Not much to talk about now, is there?" She muttered. Well, if he had been someone her type, she would have been all over the guy. Being very flirtatious, but at the moment , she was not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 am
User Image

Kyle looked at Shinzo and smirked. he then turned back to Emily. 'I can see your going to make this tuff for me, arent you?' he said with a smile and slight laugh.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Emily looked at Kyle dully. "Sure, I'll make it tough for you." Her voice dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Kyle stepped into a shadow the a table was making and it looked liked he got sucked into it but then he came out of a shadow from another table near Emily. Kyle poked her on the shoulder while he was standing behind her.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:39 pm
Emily sighed when she got poked, and grabbed his finger. She turned around and saw Kyle, and slightly smirked. "Having fun playing childish games?" She asked. She let go of his finger. She pinned Kyle to a wall, smirking once again. She leaned close, making sure her breasts were on his chest and sure that he could feel them on his chest. "We both want something... The same thing, yes? We both just want a ********. Now instead of playing these games, how about we go to your dorm and have some real fun, yes?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Kyle cocked his head. 'well look who wants to get down to business.' he smiled. 'well then lets go.' he said grabbing her arm and stepping into a shadow, they both melted into the shadow together.

((i will start in Kyle's Dorm ok.))  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 am
Mio lead Hinata into the Cafe, Yoh and Noctis close behind. Mio plopped down in on of the booth seats, letting everyone else decide on where to sit.

Noctis sat down in front of Mio leaving a seat beside Mio and a seat beside Nocits.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am
Yoh sat down next to Mio in the booth. It wasn't that he wanted to, he really just didn't want to sit next to Noctis. Not because he was scared of him or anything, but because he gave him a weird vibe. Plus, he felt had to make it up to Mio for being such a jerk.

Hinata pouted when she had seen that Yoh sat next to Mio. "Aw, I wanted to sit there~." She shrugged her shoulders and sat next to Noctis. "Oh well~"  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 am
Noctis half-way pouted which really just made him look mad. "Oh well I see how it is." He mumbled but sighed anyways.

Mio smiled lightly as Yoh sat next to her. "Ok~ So what do you guys wanna eat. They make pretty much anything here." She giggled a little a light blush on her face. She was glad to have new friends, everyone eles had left.

User Image
(Mio's new look)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 am
"Hmmmm? What's wrong?" Hinata asked Noctis, noticing his change of facial expression. "And I would like cake!"

"I'm not really that hungry. I'll just have some hot tea, I guess." Yoh said indifferently. He was paying no attention to those around him. He was off daydreaming in his own world, almost completely oblivious.

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 am
Noctis shook his head a little "Nothing" he mumbled a little and patted Hinata's head a tiny smile on his face.

Mio pouted towards Yoh hearing that he wasn't really hungry. She sighed a little and climbed over the table and off to go order. She came back a few minutes later, and flew over the table, landing back in the booth with a thud. "O-Ow....." she mumbled then realized she had bumped into Yoh's arm. He hand instinctively yet gently touched where she had bumped into him. "S-Sorry about that...." she said softly a light blush on her face. Her bright green eyes looked over him and she quickly took her hand back, returning it to her lap. "Sorry again...." she mumbled and just looked down at her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 am
Hinata smiled happily. She liked that he pat her head.

"Don't worry about that." Yoh said, helping Mio. "Are you alright?" he asked her. He looked at her face and noticed that she had really bright green eyes.

"Yeah, Mio are you okay?! That was insane!" Hinata said.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 am
Noctis smiled lightly and gave a small laugh towards Hinata.

Mio's face turned bright red when she noticed him looking at her, She quickly turned away from him. "I'm fine!" she said quickly. "I can generally fly. Haven't done it in so long that I guess I need to practice." She laughed lightly her face still a little red.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games