Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 pm
Marco was distracted by his thoughts before Snowstorm bumped into him. He looked at her a bit puzzled by her sudden appearance, before Eclipes also showed up. He hesitated, not stating who he was right off the bat. He wasn't sure why they thought he already knew of them, and he never had recieved such a friendly greeting before. Marco looks around even more confused when the two females told one of their other friends to join them. "Uh." Marco stammered. "I-its nice to meet you... Though I don't know who any of you are."

This entire time Reaper is in the branches of nearby tree. Letting out a screeching laugh, enjoying how flustered Marco was.

((Well its nice to meet you Miss Spot))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm
*I finish eating for now and decide to go out for a bit after streching* Now to work off that food I ate. *runs into teh woods and close to where Marco and the others are*  

Gravekenshin

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 pm
"what a nice group of wolves" -priest takes another drink from his green vial, and noticeably his mood seems to get better-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm
He respectfully lowers his head to Marco, a sign of respect he learned to do, he doesn't know much people here so he thought it would be right to at least be polite. "I'm Frosty" he says  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm
I sighed as I lay down on the rock in the meadow. I wondered where Kiba had gone. It was odd for someone to just disappear. As I wondered about his whereabouts, I began to think about what had happened the past few days. Maybe he had gotten scared? Even though I was the one who had halted everything.

Looking up at the sky, I realized not much time had passed. I was alone again. It felt like it was going to be a reoccuring pattern.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm
Snowstorm
"who are YOU" her voice hardening looking at reaper her eyes glaring at him

Eclipes
"SNOWSTORM stop being rude to people sister we need to get as many freinds as possable" she barked turning on her sister not realizing that it wasn't just her sister and her.

Snowstorm and Eclipse
[snowstorm and Eclipes just start aguing]

Snowstorm
"who are you" she barked at Reaper and Marco [again] "now I know what is in that green vial, nice potion"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm
Marco bowed respectfully back to Frosty as he introduced himself. He chuckled to himself as the sisters began arguing amongst themselves. He smiled as Snowstorm turned her attention back to him and Reaper.

"I am Marco." He said bowing slightly. "And this is my companion, Reaper." The Black Hawk-Eagle nodded his head, greeting them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 pm
Snowstorm
"if you didn't hear us before we are Snowstorm and Eclipes" waving her tail loooking adorable.
Eclipes
eclipes didn't do anything but thought "god my sister is flirty today first Jin now Marco"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 pm
Marco smiled and nodded. He was trying a different approach from his usual, cold and business like greeting. And things seemed to be going smoother than usual considering neither she-wolf had tried to rip his throat out yet. "It is a pleasure to meet both of you. May I ask, what brings you to this area?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 am
Snowstorm
"we are some of newest members of this pack" she barked including frost

Eclipes
"the new qestion is what brings YOU to this area" she barked looking at both of them.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 am
He shudders saying "wait.. if you two are one of the newest members.. and we just met.. HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME???" he yells, clearly scared of the pair  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am
"I guess you could say I have some old friends that live in this area." Marco told them. He frowned after Frosty started talking, unsure why he was frightened all the sudden.  

MrTomGero

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 am
*hears the commotion and decides to check it out. I slowly sneak over and tries to keep myself hiden*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm
Eclipes
"I know alot frost" she looked at frost as if he shouldn't look scared

Snowstorm
"sorry about my sister she just knows alot Frosty" she barked looking sorry

Snowstorm
"Who is hiding around here, I smell someone" she barked pointing her nose in Gravekenshin's derection  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm
-laying in the tree- "i wonder when it will begin."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games