Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm
Demios smiled enjoying Bun Bun's cheerful outlook at things. He was surprised to hear how long Bun Bun had been around. As he listened to Bun Bun he smiled, if he knew everyone Armand did then he could come in handy. Not to mention if Bun Bun was as good with electronics as Demios thought he was, then he could be useful in keeping an eye on the UNS. "So Bun Bun, what do you want to do?" Demios asked.

Locke smiled at Vincent as he enjoyed the food "Glad you like it" He said as he began eating. However, when Vincent used his powers to protect a girl Locke frowned "Locke what are you doing?" He asked. To be honest he was glad that Vincent had protected the girl, but he was sure there were going to be concequences for their actions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Ember was taking to this fight like a forest fire, keeping the torch holders alive for kicks to watch as they tried to turn off their equipment to no avail. their comrades were screaming in agony from being in the close proximity of the heat and even in the way of the blazes and Ember sighed in delight happy to give off some of the stress that had been building up in her since she had woken up in that place that morning. The smell of burning flesh however made ember sick after a time so eventually the inferno stopped to reveal the charred body's that were scattered before her. "anyone up for more?" she asked looking about as she noticed the soldiers seemed to stay back and she smiled, "ah i always did enjoy a good chase" she smiled as she picked up a charred baton from one of the ashed bodies closest to her and lunged, heating up her body as she ran forward causing their bullets to melt uselessly as they came into contact with her heat source. "you should rethink the idea of fighting the herald of fire" she shouted bringing the red hot baton down on one soldiers shoulder snapping his collarbone and neck in one hit and throwing the man back at his companions as they moved to shoot at her more receiving a baton in the face or a flaming kick to the stomach, "die and burn you demented freaks!" she screamed in crazed delight as she grabbed another man by his shirt and tossed him over her shoulder as he fired off his gun, his shots did not hit her, but instead killed off several of his companions as the bullets flew off in their directions.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm
Lucien was a little suprised Che had chosen Cecilia, it's not who he was expecting but then again it wasn't the first time he had ever been suprised. "I want Jeannie." He said calmly. He would have chosen Amara but he knew that she would be needed for the actual fighting zone, Jeannie was a good telepath that he might need. He looked at Che and wondered if they would be good with a three person team, anymore might seem like a hazard. "So Che when do we set out?" He decided he would ask, no point in guessing randomly at this point. "I doubt we have very long to discuss this though, I have a feeling the rebels won't be as forgiving with time as we are." He knew that this was going to get more frustrating before it got easier. He hoped that one way or another these events would resolve themselves, but of course that would make things to simple, in their world nothing was simple.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 am
Cecilia was rather taken aback when Che chose her for his team. It wasn't something that she had been expecting. Yet now that she had been chosen there was really no need for her to remain in the meeting room any longer. Still, she chose to remain out of curiosity as to who Che would choose next. She merely raised her left eyebrow upon hearing Che's nickname for her. It wasn't exactly the most original that she had heard. "You could have come up with something a bit more original," she said with a smirk towards The Mastering Owl. It was then that Cecilia began toying with the hem of her shirt, mostly out of boredom. She wanted to go to sleep, but she knew that if she didn't get some answers from Roulin, she wouldn't be able to get a good night's rest.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm
An array of different attacks whizzed quickly through the air towards Lorna. The young Polaris Owl narrowly missed the attack as she spun around to face the culprits. They consisted of three men, each with different mutations. Lorna cursed and flipped herself into the air in order to avoid the attacks again. As she came down, she launched a set of small metallic daggers towards two of her attackers and landed upon the back of the third clinging to him with a vice grip. Lorna grabbed his head and twisted forcefully. A satisfying crack was heard as the Owl's neck broke. He fell to the ground lifeless, but for good measure, Lorna flipped a dagger up into her hand and threw it downwards. It pierced the man's heart. Lorna then held her hands towards the other two Owl's who were writhing on the ground with agony. With a flick of her wrists, their blood began to seep from the pores in their skin. Because there is iron on the bloodstream of every person, Lorna was able to do this. Knowing that her attackers were now dead, Lorna flew off without even a second glance towards them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm
Che's usualy grin widened when Cecilia expressed her feelings over her newest name. Lack of originality? Wasn't much he could come up with without adding a curse word into it. It was his own personal challenge to himself not to. "Would you rather me call-- and I want Erin next Lucien --but would you rather me call you Cecilia, The Romanian Mauler? You'd sound like a big sweaty wreslter woman then, so be happy you got what you got. And now to answer your question Lucien," Che turned his attention to the other team captain, then lifted his finger to a wall clock which had probably been dead for a while. "We can leave either tonight, or tomorrow morning. Either one is strategically good. No one is expecting us, so we could leave at anytime. Because we want to win though, I suggest we take one. I say we move tonight."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Vincent looked at Locke. "They were trying to hurt her" he said as he ran towards the girl. She was shaking. "Are you alright?" he asked her. She smiled as she was beginning to speak but then a loud yelp could be heard as her flawless diamond body began to crack. He observed her as she split further until she shattered.

He observed the area as he saw a small bullet like projectile on the floor. Picking it up he didn't notice the red dots along his torso. When he looked up a barrage of the same projectiles were heading towards him as he froze them out of fear. He began to run as the shooters would catch on in a second. He ran towards his plate and grabbed. "Um Locke...if you want to live I suggest you run" he yelled as he blew holes into the floor trying to slow the footsoldiers down.

When Lucien called her name, Jeannie smiled mentally. She pushed a feeling of jealousy towards Amara as she walked near Lucien, but to Amara it may have looked as if she was intimately close. She said nothing but took out her palm pilot and began to write down a few things. She would do enough to make sure that Amara broke, but until then she had to keep in contact with a few people.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 am
Cecilia decided not to mention the fact that she'd been called that name once before as well. She chose to allow Che to think that he possessed originality in his name calling. In fact there weren't many names, which Cecilia hadn't been called before. Most of them weren't very nice either. The young cosmic owl glanced
towards Jeannie who was on her palm pilot. Cecilia couldn't help, but wonder what her relationship towards Lucien was, but the sapphire female thought that it was best to stay out of affairs of the heart, unless they were her own affairs. Cecilia leaned back into her chair making a mental note to apologize to Erin later for Cecilia had a feeling that she had come off as rude. She wanted the shy artist to know that she beared no I'll feelings towards her. In regards to Che mentioning the fact that they should leave tonight, Cecilia spoke. "Well since I don't require much sleep, it really doesn't matter to me if we leave at night or in the morning, but there might be some who would rather get a good night's rest so that they can be fully energized for what is to come. I'm just saying that if even just one person isn't fully ready, it could affect us in a very bad way." It didn't matter to her what they did, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't give her input from time to time.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro was grabbed from behind as he felt he neck being crushed, he quickly drew another knife and stabbed the attacker in the side, as the opponent loosened his grip Kojiro turned and took his first chance to unleash a flurry of blows, taking him down in only a matter of seconds. Kojiro looked over where her voice was coming from. He didn't see her anywhere, but he thought as she explained to him, he knew he was simply prolonging the inevitable. As Kojiro surveyed the injured, he watched as she prepared to execute the survivors,"...Secure safety?..." he repeated under his breath. As he mulled over her logic he heard the gunshot, He let out a slight gasp and turned away, he did not want to see the result. Kojiro looked up to face Serena, he simply looked at her with a blank stare, he was at a loss really, even now, he could not describe what was going on, in front of him, or in his thoughts. Kojiro wordlessly nodded as he stepped off to follow her, he only hoped his family was alright.

═══════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 pm
L smirked and turned toward Sakura. "Oh Moli's not that bad...just a tad rough on the edges. He'll be a good replacement." The smirk slowly faded as he turned back away. The realization that Sydney wasn't Sydney was still a bit to painfull to stay happy. "So...where are you Rage. I'd thought Sydney had locked you up in the back of her head." The light heralds voice was bland, on the verge of annoyance.

Neah rolled his eyes as Nika justified the metal table. "Still doesnt stop it from being a terrible eye sore." He quickly began scroungeing through the bag for the gun and ammo she mentioned. In that time Nika had managed to take out the current soldiers...and quickly be attacked by more. Then they lost the couch, bringing the furniture casualty to two. "Sister if your going to keep destroying our furniture im, choosing it next time. " Neah bent around the table and fired. The bullets road up the soldiers body, and hit the ceiling. Gun's were not his particular specialty. He stopped firing and looked at the weapon in his hand. "Nika, have anything a bit...lower in caliber?"

Digging back through the bag Neah settled on a pistol. It would suffice seeing as his sister could probably take care of all of them by herself. What she couldnt do however, was defend herself. For that Neah held up his hand. The moment a bullet hit it, it rebounded with twice the velocity, blowing a large hole in through the soldiers shoulder and through the wall.

demoneyeszero

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 pm
Locke frowned as he herd Vincent, however when the girl shattered he froze. He had never seen anyone die before, let alone shatter. He wasn't brought back to his senses until Vincent spoke to him again. He then nodded "O...okay" He said nervously. It was obvious he was still in a state of extreme shock. He then ran with Vincent "I know a place we may be able to hide" He said. He led them down a dark alleyway before turning a few corners until they were in a seemingly abandoned building "...we should be safe here, at least for now anyway" He said. He then nearly fell and took a seat, he was still mentally dealing with what he had seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm
Vincent followed Locke as they ran into the abandoned building. Vincent looked over towards Locke as he grabbed a few things to jam the door. "Um...sorry" he said. He looked at him and smiled. "I'm used to seeing people die...which I know isn't normal for a 15 year old...but still...sorry you had to see that" he appologized. He took a seat on a crate and sighed as he pulled out his UNS communicator. Everyone was still at the resort. What had he gotten himself into?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm
Locke gave a weak smile to Vincent although he didn't feel much better from his words, it did feel good to know Vincent was there for him. He knew that if they stayed low then there was a change they'd be fine. He moved and took a closer seat to Vincent. It felt better to have someone nearby. "Don't worry Vincent I'm sure we'll be fine" He said nervously, but still trying to make Vincent fell better. He put a shaky hand on his shoulder "I doubt there was much we could do to help her" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm
Itachi listened to the conversations about the teams and noded when each name was called out so far for the 2 teams. He had geused as much for who was called so far and began wondering if che had chosen cecilia for his team not only for her powers but also to get to know better the girl roulin was attracted too. It was obvious to him that roulin liked this girl. After all he was a married man now and had his own feeling for amaya his wife he knew about affections. Thankfully will hadnt bothered him with anything involving other woman or affections yet besides that one time that will never be mentioned again. ...... EVER if he had anything to say about it. Of course with will he probably didnt so he just hoped with everything going on Will would forget all about it.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm
Vincent smiled at Locke as he looked at him. The words were reassuring, but he still felt bad. Looking at Locke he smiled. "Listen Locke you've been very nice to me since I've been in South America...but maybe you should go home, after all they're looking for me and not you" he said, shutting down his communciator. Taking out a piece of gum he began to chew as he he offered Locke a stick as well. "I can hold them off long enough for you to get away anyways" he added.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games