Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:45 am
Hmm, isn't the straightening treatment thing meant to be really bad for your hair?

@wiim - it's the moddedness. People rally against authority =P

I remember that riyoku was.. musical? With all the piano and stuff ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:21 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmm, isn't the straightening treatment thing meant to be really bad for your hair?

@wiim - it's the moddedness. People rally against authority =P

I remember that riyoku was.. musical? With all the piano and stuff ^^;;

still don't know what the straightening treatment is. (never had my hair done before, couldn't see the point.)
yeah and she did post links up for her midis, so that would hint she was in a band. plus i think she said she was in one too in one of these threads somewhere. lol.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:57 pm
Hmm, I have no idea what straigtening treatment does to someone with naturally curly hair either. Never had to do my hair in anyway. Couldn't you go to a hair salon Sasa? I'm sure they can re-arrange your hair in the way you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:01 pm
1. Yes, I have a band, we're trying to work out the CD right now because we're still learning the songs. There aren't enough meeting sessions so we can't practice together very often.

2. I do have poems and novels in progress, I'd rather not post them, but you can check my journal for all the crappy stuff. The novel I'm co-writing is up to 171pg in book one and 165pg in book 2. They're still in progress though >.>

3. Sorry, no discounts, my art is already ultra cheap... and I have no time to do a lot of them whee cry

4. I'm the guild idiot. I have no intellegence what so ever and I have very low grades, among which the lowest is math.

5. mum's pestering me about my hair.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:39 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
1. Yes, I have a band, we're trying to work out the CD right now because we're still learning the songs. There aren't enough meeting sessions so we can't practice together very often.

2. I do have poems and novels in progress, I'd rather not post them, but you can check my journal for all the crappy stuff. The novel I'm co-writing is up to 171pg in book one and 165pg in book 2. They're still in progress though >.>

3. Sorry, no discounts, my art is already ultra cheap... and I have no time to do a lot of them whee cry

4. I'm the guild idiot. I have no intellegence what so ever and I have very low grades, among which the lowest is math.

i was asking for a discount on your cd, not art work... it's going to be hard for me to buy art since i'm a starving artist myself... sort of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:10 pm
Riyoku Sakimori

How can you say you're the guild idiot when you're able to regularly post artworks, have a band of your own, and write two novels which already have more pages than the ones I have written? And if I remember correclt,y you're just 16 right?  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:27 pm
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

How can you say you're the guild idiot when you're able to regularly post artworks, have a band of your own, and write two novels which already have more pages than the ones I have written? And if I remember correclt,y you're just 16 right?

no way! i think she's only 14. and hes right. you're not an idiot. just over worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:19 am
yalie5
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

no way! i think she's only 14. and hes right. you're not an idiot. just over worked.

Holy crap, Riyoku's only 14?! eek She makes me look totally unskilled. I have no doubt she'd become the Head Girl/Dux of her school one day.  

Minielf

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:22 am
Random picture time. It's rather BIG so I pasted the link.

http://business.virgin.net/tim.i/bheads/poster_best_ever.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:33 am
@riyoku - guild idiot? No way.. how could you say that about yourself? You're like one of the most talented!

@wiim - o_0;;  

Niphredil Ithilmir

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:26 am
Minielf
Hmm, I have no idea what straigtening treatment does to someone with naturally curly hair either. Never had to do my hair in anyway. Couldn't you go to a hair salon Sasa? I'm sure they can re-arrange your hair in the way you want.

Yup, I will go to a salon to arrange my hair cuz I wanna re-dye it again. But I still need ideas such as should I keep it long or cut it short, etc.

And for the treatment, yes, it is very bad for your hair... so does dyeing hair. But it worths it! >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:47 am
xD Well, in that case, do what you want with it ^^;;

I like long hair, personally, but I think you'd look nice with shoulder-length hair that's not nec straight but sort of frames your face.. you know what I mean? Or am I just blabbing? sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:24 pm
@ sasa_powa_4eva-do u get your hair straightend often?

@ Riyoku Sakimori-u hav too many talents!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:16 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

Holy crap, Riyoku's only 14?! eek She makes me look totally unskilled. I have no doubt she'd become the Head Girl/Dux of her sc..hool one day.
um... no, I'm too wierd and I have horrible grades. besides, this isn't england.

CD? We're not sure if it's coming out or no. We're still learning the songs. sweatdrop

Yeah, I'm 14, 15 by june though. And I'm co-writing them, not writing them. I've got no skill, just tons of ideas and a crapload of luck. Most ideas get 3/4 the way through, then suddenly stop. sweatdrop

and I can't draw anymore. my art looks like crap these days... it's the winter curse ...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:38 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

Holy crap, Riyoku's only 14?! eek She makes me look totally unskilled. I have no doubt she'd become the Head Girl/Dux of her sc..hool one day.
um... no, I'm too wierd and I have horrible grades. besides, this isn't england.

CD? We're not sure if it's coming out or no. We're still learning the songs. sweatdrop

Yeah, I'm 14, 15 by june though. And I'm co-writing them, not writing them. I've got no skill, just tons of ideas and a crapload of luck. Most ideas get 3/4 the way through, then suddenly stop. sweatdrop

and I can't draw anymore. my art looks like crap these days... it's the winter curse ...

Hmm, it makes me wonder if being involved with your band, co-writing those novels and drawing so much has had a detrimental effect on your grades. domokun I don't mean everything that you do is a bad thing, I just think too much extracurricular activity can effect your school results.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games