Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was already standing in the doorway when Jaecen had awoken from what seemed to be a nightmare. "...I guess everything that's going on is affecting both of us huh?" she said before walking towards Jaecen. But when she reached him, she suddenly pushed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her hat had fallen off when she did so though. She began to suddenly kiss him, her face blushed as she did so.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He looked her in the eyes as he fell onto his back on the bed. "Hmm. How do you figure me out so well?"
Jaecen kissed her back. He'd wait for her to take the next move since she had came out of nowhere. Well, not nowhere, as he had seen her come through the door. But, she had been first to make any move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Eh? How far are they taking it?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:02 pm
[ooc: Hmm, well, seeing how everything is going for these guys, I was hoping they'd get to have a 'touching' moment together before we decide to time skip sweatdrop
What would be a good point to time skip?]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi pulled away a little, but kept her forehead against Jaecen's. "Jace...you...care about this family as much as I do...right?" she said as she put a hand to his cheek, her hand emitting a sort of warmth as they still had the appearance of her enraged form. "But, like you...I would do anything to keep this family safe...even if it means bringing danger to myself." she said with a small smile. She looked into Jaecen's eyes, "That's...stupid of me to do...right?"

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smiled before rolling over and ending up on top of her. "Are you kidding me? You and I are danger. Others have more to worry about from us." He chuckled before kissing her again.

(OOC: How about they go all the way but this far before time skip?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:18 pm
(Typed off cell)
(Just keep it pg13)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:18 pm
[ooc: Yeah, that sounds good to me, if it were to happen eventually, I guess now would be great 3nodding
Roger kalena xd ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't mind when Jaecen decided to switch their positions, in fact, she was somewhat expecting him to do so. She blushed as Jaecen began to kiss her again. She grabbed onto his collar and held it firmly while they kissed, as if giving him no way to escape this.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm
Jaecen Light

{The following morning...}
Jaecen was passed out beside Tsuyoi. He seemed to be completely asleep to the point where nothing might wake him. Jaecen was covered up with the blanket with only his pajama pants on. One of his arms was asleep as it lay under Tsuyoi.

(OOC: (^~^)> Aye Aye, Cap'n! No R-rated stuff!)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had her arm wrapped around Jaecen and was mostly covered with the blanket. She was wearing only her underwear and a short tank top, so the blanket kept her warm. Tsuyoi was the first to wake up as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Jaecen, taking her awhile to realize what happened. Her face turned red as she remembered. But she smiled, even though she felt embarrassed, she also felt happy. She gave a quick peck on Jaecen's cheek before getting up slowly. She threw the blanket off of her and sat at the end of her side of the bed, stretching out her arms and body.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:05 pm
Jaecen Light

Tsuyoi tossing the blanket aside caused Jaecen to rouse a bit. Eventually, he woke up. He turned his head to the opposite side of the bed to where she was sitting. Jaecen looked at her and smiled.

Nami's eyes opened to a view of Ene in her face. "G'mornin', sissy."
"Ene?" She replied, still in a daze.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't notice it yet, but Jaecen would've noticed that she had the tail of her enraged form. She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand when she did. She looked at her hand, which was still that of her enraged form as well, "Hm, still like this huh...?" she said before sighing.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:24 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen chuckled to himself and grabbed her tail, being careful not to pull it. "Still dealing with this. I'd have thought you'd have changed back, beautiful."
He wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her over to him so her head was on his chest to kiss her. "Don't worry about it too much."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was startled when Jaecen grabbed her tail, since she hadn't realized her tail had even appeared, "J-Jeez, don't just-!" Before she was able to finish speaking, Jaecen had pulled her towards him for a kiss. Her face blushed when he did, wearing a small smile, "It's just my appearance." she said, looking at her hands again, "Though, I am feeling some strong energy from this...still," she looked back at Jaecen, "Overtime, I'll turn back to normal eventually."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Jaecen Light

He smirked and replied with sarcasm. "Didn't I just say that? But, you're right... That was probably a bit too childish."
Jaecen was now at a loss for words. He continued resting, looking up at the ceiling with one hand still on Tsuyoi's waist. "I still cant believe everything that happened last night..."
"Welp. No sense in reminiscing for too long." They sat up. "We've got some nerds to train today."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:22 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and chuckled, "Just don't push them too far." she said before getting out of bed. She began to pick up her clothes from the ground, "So what're you gonna be teaching the rookies today?" she asked as she put her clothes into the hamper. She noticed that it was empty...Wakai probably collected the laundry to wash just recently.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm
Jaecen Light

He put a finger to his head and dropped his thumb with a dark smile. "I'd say, let's let the mind games begin." He looked at a random corner of the room. "Reader, this might get a little edgy."
He slid out of bed and tossed some of the clothes into the hamper like a ball. Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi. "Well, technically that's Kuro's job. So, it'll be training regime by Drill Instructor Light. Should I have them do teh whole hundred first training regime? Or maybe even the Immortals training regime."

(OOC: Breaking the fourth wall. That's Jaecen's psyche acting up again.
The Immortals=a Persian army of exactly 10,000 men where one would be replaced upon another's death.
101st Airbourne=The 101st Army Airbourne Rangers)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games