Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:53 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
I know.

what inspired you?

I thought I was God.

Did you read my anouncement?!?

*shakes his head* no.....

You should it's hilarious.

where is it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:55 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
I know.

what inspired you?

I thought I was God.

where is it?

Owners Diary.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:04 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
I know.

what inspired you?

I thought I was God.

where is it?

Owners Diary.

hahahahahaha it's great...billy....you must learn some more things *whispers* ya' dumbass.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:06 pm
I knew it'd enlighten your spirit.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:09 pm
Tanakietsu

oh man that's great!!! where did you find that??

*wipes away a tear after watching it for the third time*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:15 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

oh man that's great!!! where did you find that??

*wipes away a tear after watching it for the third time*

I don't remember...I wish I did.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:45 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:47 pm
-stands there trying to decide whether to drink the Livewire or Pitch Black firsy~ ... damn.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:20 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
i never said I was a FAN of Talon-san's....I'm just very interested in seeing what he is capable of....he's quite mysterious in my point of view.....he keeps to himself alot....but he's a father of two...and married....two different people almost.....quite interesting don't you think? wink

Two different people? If you want a sample of the kind of fighting to expect from my Tourney char look at my char in the Kalidor rp. sure he is a dwarf and my entry is a large man with dragon wings, but you get an idea as to the ferocity I might bring. twisted

as for keeping to myself, actually I have been rather open here. You should see me in the 'real' world. I am almost exactly like two different people. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:07 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Kira-Yamato-san
i never said I was a FAN of Talon-san's....I'm just very interested in seeing what he is capable of....he's quite mysterious in my point of view.....he keeps to himself alot....but he's a father of two...and married....two different people almost.....quite interesting don't you think? wink

Two different people? If you want a sample of the kind of fighting to expect from my Tourney char look at my char in the Kalidor rp. sure he is a dwarf and my entry is a large man with dragon wings, but you get an idea as to the ferocity I might bring. twisted

as for keeping to myself, actually I have been rather open here. You should see me in the 'real' world. I am almost exactly like two different people. sweatdrop

Oh hush softy. sad  

Tanakietsu

Tailos-teichou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:59 am
Noting how Tailos and Talon are third and fourth contestants, I'm going on an assumption that I may end up fighting you first, Tal. I'm really looking forwards to that, actually. (By which, i'm actually bribing officials)

Good description and roleplaying - i'm eager to see your combat skills in full, rather than against NPCs as we're in the one RP we're currently in right about now.

I'm so dead. xD

Good luck, eh? May the best win.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:08 am
Tailos
Noting how Tailos and Talon are third and fourth contestants, I'm going on an assumption that I may end up fighting you first, Tal. I'm really looking forwards to that, actually. (By which, i'm actually bribing officials)

Good description and roleplaying - i'm eager to see your combat skills in full, rather than against NPCs as we're in the one RP we're currently in right about now.

I'm so dead. xD

Good luck, eh? May the best win.

the numbers shall be scrambled for fights......1 may fight 5 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc.......it will be all random... sweatdrop  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:36 am
eek *burst out laughing* Tailos . . . seriously . . . I have no way of knowing how the fight will turn out. I will try my best, but bear in mind nobody can tell where this is going. I may have more experience in rp, but that does not mean you can't come out of nowhere and do something I am not prepared for. You may very well win. . . although I have been formulating strategies for other's moves! May the best of us reach the top and be named Roleplay Refuge Grand Champion!

No offense to anybody, but I think it would be interesting to have me (Draconic human) against Psy (Catboy). The Inhuman Battle!!! I can only hope. If the randomization does not do that first round, I can hope that we will both advance enough to make it into a one on one combat.

I am curious how we are going to do this . . . turn based, or what? One move, then wait till the opponent comes through with the next move? Y'all might want to post the actual dynamics of the fights on the thread so the fighters can prepare.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:37 am
Tanakietsu
Oh hush softy. sad

Softy?! I am not! stressed  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:10 pm
La la laaaaa *Rhea warbled as she entered the room, wearing an outrageously large bunny outfit*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games