Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:06 pm
You're glasses are Takky... That is so hurtful Kirby.
And Alo Kay. I am the Vice Captain, that really shouldnt be here right now. wink

Just got into camp, it has been hard since I left. Alec and I left Thursday morn, my -great- aunts veiwing was in the afternoon. And Friday was the funeral service.. We woke up about 3:30 saturday morn and drove to Kentucky, to stay at my sisters appartment, Just Alec and I. That was a 14 hour drive on its own.. Bah! then we woke up this morning.. and we drove into ohio, then into Pennsylvania. Alec's plane was taking off in the Pittsburg airport. I said goodbye to him there... which was beyond depressing.. and made my way to camp. Here I am.. Showed up late, and tomorrow is our 30 mile run.. woo.. Im depressed, but I miss you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:27 pm
O.o oooh. Oops. That was a totally unintentional pun, I swear. sweatdrop

I'm soooorrry....))))))))): Can I help, somehow? Maybe?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:38 pm
Nothing really, I am fine.. Just missing Alec.. Matt.. and everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Well, you go to camp to get away from them all...just try to have fun, wherever you're at, Takky.

And I miss him too. ))))))))))):  

KirbyVictorious

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 pm
KirbyVictoriuos
I'm fluent in Ametrisan. >< And I know a few phrases and such of French, Italian, and Japanese, and I have a good working knowledge of Spanish.

English...meh. Needs work. -_-

I don't even know what Ametrisan is xP
I was born in the U.S.A. and speak only English and it still needs work.
xD That reminds me of a funny joke.

Voxxx
WhatdIdido? WhatdidIdo whatdidIdo whatdidIdooo?~

ARGH. Bad Voxxxie. I took a dare...
I have to wear pants for a month!
gonk Stupid, stupid, stupid Voxxxie...

Whyfore did you do that?
In real life or on Gaia? I'm guessing rea life, because your avatar is not wearing pants.

@Voxxx and Kirby; I hate my eyes. They don't see very well and they're ugly. Oddly, they're the only set of eyes that I don't like. I have an eye fetish. . .
I have glasses. . . The prescription is three years old and SERIOUSLY need to be updated, but we don't have the money nor the insurance to do so. cry I love my glasses. . . or the old ones anyhow. I had a pair of red ones, but I lost them and have yet to replace them.
I also have contacts, about a 6-7 month supply of them. I didn't even use an entire box over a year. Mostly because they're too much of a hassle and when I do feel like hassling with them, I'd rather wear my white ones and get something out of all the effort put into putting the stupid contacts in. ((The contacts are white, but the pupils are clear so it looks like all there is is my pupil. They tend to scare people, and I enjoy it. =^.^=))
Blue-gray is a pretty color. My best friend has blue-gray eyes, but they tend to change to a greenish-blue in certain lights. Maybe yours do that as well, Kirby? But hey, at least they're not s**t-brown.
OOOOHhh! Can I have an artsy? Please, Voxxx?

@GESTICULATIONS; *glompage* Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here!.

@Reese-Roper; Huh? *blinkblink* otays. . .

@Tak; You're supposed to have fun at camp. . . I think. . . I wouldn't really know; I've never been to camp. Never had the money nor was I ever asked. . . Except band camp last year, but that was only for those who were going to be in marching band. I like band and all, but I don't march.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm
Greetings. I signed up awhile ago but have been busy with other things. Mainly, I'm writing a novel. biggrin It will be my first finished full-length novel. In the past I've gotten bored with what I was writing, or the plot just didn't work out.

That's actually why I joined this in the first place, to ask advice and also to give if I could. You know, just to be around people who like doing things that I do. biggrin

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I look forward to reading your work and sharing ideas and help. smile  

Creamy Prickles

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey girl, I remember back when you first signed up. Glad to see you around.

And @ Skittle - this is more of a training camp then, lets have a bon fire and eat smores.. chocolate is actually.. no permitted. Its a stay fit camp. And I am about to die.. ran about 30+ miles today... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm
Bejaysus, Tak, I don't see how you do it. gonk Just be careful, kay? You're the best Vice Captain we got.

Of course, Skittles, though I might add I have brown eyes. mad

Just kidding. I prefer to think of them as chocolate. xp

Hello, sombermonkeygirl! Nice to meet you. I'm Voxxx, and I just ran out of tea. sad  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:08 pm
I have mud-brown eyes, too, though I want purple colored contacts, just 'cause I think that would be cool. Or yellow. Or gray. Or a combination. Yes, a combination. That would just be perfect.

EDIT: Oh, and to skittles blinkblinking. I'm making a quilt (by hand) for U.S. History class, and I'm terrible with a needle and thread. I keep stabbing myself. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:14 pm
My eyes change.. I have that shade of blue that can change subtley. Standard is an Ice Blue. But they can turn silver.

And dont worry about me Voxx.. I have been doing this for a long time. Only thing that will go out on me is my heart, but eh. And you can always find a new vice captain if I do happen to over exert myself..  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:24 pm
If you kill yourself I will never forgive you, Takky. mad

My friend Corey's eyes change color. Sometimes they're green, sometimes hazel, but usually brown. It's freaky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:30 pm
You kidding? You really think that you could get id of my that easy? Psh, you are dealing with JAKattack!, Takkun, the Top Tak round here. Take alot more to off old Tak here.

xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:38 pm
Good, 'cause I don't know where I'd find another Tak this late in life. Especially not another Tak like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 pm
Hun, I hate to tell you but, this is the only Tak you shall ever find. The one, the only, and of Course.. the most Original.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 pm
Tak-Jak
My eyes change.. I have that shade of blue that can change subtley. Standard is an Ice Blue. But they can turn silver.

And dont worry about me Voxx.. I have been doing this for a long time. Only thing that will go out on me is my heart, but eh. And you can always find a new vice captain if I do happen to over exert myself..

But we need you, Tak! You're our VC! NO DYING, YA HEAR?

My sister's eyes change color depending on what she's wearing. Mostly they're teal, which makes a Voxxxie jealous. XD

Skittles, your art is finished and posted in the FREE ART thread in the chatter.
Reese... I'm still procrastinating. sweatdrop I'm not sure how I'mma finish yours.
Tak, you want some, too? It's free. heart

Wish I could do a real sketch. But my scanner's broke. So it's back to crappy MS paint for me. *shoots paint*  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games