Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:35 am
Anyone do any knife runs lately? Or has everyone been too busy with other things then to play RE?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Everyone, I'm back! :O

Dead serious, Brad is teh back, beeshes. How's everyone been? I haven't been on in a long time, because school has been killing me lately, and I noticed I got demoted from Crew, but that's fine. XD I kind of died, technically.

But anyways, I'm back, and um...

Yeah.

- - Brad - -  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:17 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Everyone, I'm back! :O

Dead serious, Brad is teh back, beeshes. How's everyone been? I haven't been on in a long time, because school has been killing me lately, and I noticed I got demoted from Crew, but that's fine. XD I kind of died, technically.

But anyways, I'm back, and um...

Yeah.

- - Brad - -
Get outa here, then. If you died and came back, I mean. We already have a Wesker. >.>

Then again, stay. You can be Alice. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:20 pm
Oh gods no! gonk I love Milla Jovovich, but please no, death is worse than Alice. emo /wrists  

Tyr525

MarcusAlexanderSpence

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:05 am
I'll take an order of aww fug it!!!
*plays tape....*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:58 am
I just realized it'd be funny to see Sherry Birkin in "Saw" like in the shackle puzzle, or even the Reverse Beartrap Puzzle. :O SO many fun possibilities. >.>

...Okay, so I'm a bad man...  

Tyr525

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:31 pm
Lets see... if they make the new RE movies so that Alice lives or beats Wesker up, then obviously DVD sales would drop drastically and they'd lose money. Move theatre sales would still be there, but only briefly as soon as everyone watches once and sees its crap. Rather, as soon as they find that out. However, should they actually make Wesker badass, then the movie would be better and therefore DVD and and theatre sales would stay constant.

Here's hoping the film makers care about money enough to make Wesker badass.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:01 pm
Wesker in movies ....
* drools in anticipation *
Capcom should take notes from Konami and the Silent Hill movie.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:01 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Wesker in movies ....
* drools in anticipation *
Capcom should take notes from Konami and the Silent Hill movie.

What? I hated that movie so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:25 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Lets see... if they make the new RE movies so that Alice lives or beats Wesker up, then obviously DVD sales would drop drastically and they'd lose money. Move theatre sales would still be there, but only briefly as soon as everyone watches once and sees its crap. Rather, as soon as they find that out. However, should they actually make Wesker badass, then the movie would be better and therefore DVD and and theatre sales would stay constant.

As long as Wesker is not an idiot like Cane was, and still Evil, he'll be fine. Screw the big, macho special powers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:54 pm
Evvvvvvvvvvil ......
* sings the Evil Austin Powers theme *  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Omega_Ion_Tangora

As long as Wesker is not an idiot like Cane was, and still Evil, he'll be fine. Screw the big, macho special powers.
Hmm, now that I get to thinking... Wesker was the leader of an elite special forces team, survived the mansion for the most part (albeit using his master key), intimidated Barry, beat up Jill, is practically a genius... Since he got super powers, the only thing I could think of that could stop him is either a plot hole from hell, his megalomania getting the better of him, or Superman.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Tyr525

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:05 pm
Does anyone here play Xbox Live / Halo 2? o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:47 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Hmm, now that I get to thinking... Wesker was the leader of an elite special forces team, survived the mansion for the most part (albeit using his master key), intimidated Barry, beat up Jill, is practically a genius... Since he got super powers, the only thing I could think of that could stop him is either a plot hole from hell, his megalomania getting the better of him, or Superman.
But the events that transpired in the games are not the same as those of movies. Hell, for all we know, Wesker wasn't even IN Raccoon city at all, although if he was, I bet he was in one of those SUVs.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:55 pm
I want one of those SUVs they were bad a**, 'cept the one that crashed, it sucked.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games