Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:14 am
hi my name is inliner10132 but you can call me Rachel. I'm14 years old and i got here because my brother told me i should join. I live in Massachusetts. i like to inline sakte aka rollerblade, listen to music, dance, and skateboard. The tiems i would buy would b probably a coco and a chyaku norisu scarf. adn since my brother helped me out a lot in gaia i would share my money with him and anyone els who has been a great friend to me. i liek watchnig some anime along with drama, comedy, and action.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:39 am
my name is castro1993.im gonna be 13 on september 7.my parents and family is from el salvador.my favorite food is chinese and japanese.i love playing videogames,reading comics,and reading.if i won,i would buy a western zodiac,cloud,kiki kitty,purple pimpin coat,cloud,pandy pack,shadow spirit,elegant blue lace fan,and a joker collar.i would keep the rest of the gold for me and save it up.i would give it to some people.......IF.......they give me a good reason!  

Coolonaz

M i s s O p i u m

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:27 pm
im kym

tho to many of my friends in ducky xD
im 14 nd living life to the full, taking every day as it comes, ive learnt from past experiance that suicide is stupid and selfish, nd a second chance at life is the best thing anyone could ever ask for, i miss the good old days and old school gaia, im totally retro nd want world peace for all, wats the point in war?

heart Make Love Not War heart

wanna talk more nd get to know me just add me nd let us be friends 3nodding

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:12 pm
Hello, I am new to the guild. If you want to talk to me just send me a private message. I don't really want to post anything about me.

Illegal Eye

SushiCup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm
^.^/ Hello~ heart

Of course im here to tell a little about myself.
So here goes nothing.

My name is Gee, but on this site people call me Sushi which is neat xp I think the make of Sushi is actually neat. I like nicknames.
Im a big fan of Anime/Manga, cosplay and the Japanese culture, as long as i have those things in my life i'll be happy! 3nodding I mean, apart from my friends and mom. sweatdrop heart They keep my happyness too. lol

I'm a nice person, i love to make new friends that can relate to me and have great conversations. 3nodding Im very open minded and caring.

If i were to win the Gold i would probably save up some more, not spend it right away of course.
Complete my dream Avi.
Then spend some on items that are on my donators wish list then give them gifts!

If you would like to learn more, feel free and view my profile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Hello, my name is Amelia. But most on gaia call me Ms. Treats.
I'm 16 years, old. Live in London, England, and am a Junior in High School.
I have short black hair with straight across bangs, green eyes, and a great smile. XD
I'm really into high fashion, and Vogue. My favorite designer is Marc Jacobs.
I write poems, and short stories, someday I hope to write a full length novel.
I spend most of my days on the computer, but enjoy other things as well, such as reading, writing as I just mentioned, eating, swimming, painting, watching TV, making pottery, taking pictures, designing clothes, sleeping, spying, looking in the mirror, going shopping, and doing chemistry homework, listening, and writing music. XD
I'm a really lazy person who can be very shy, and really aggressive to certain people. Most of the time I am very kind, and try to help others.
I'm a Vegetarian, and have been for about a year.
My favorite band is my chemical romance, but I also like a lot of folk, and alternative music genres. I'll listen to pretty much anything except for rap.

Here on gaia I consider myself to have a pretty worthy avi. I may not be the richest, but I'm proud of it. Want to know more? Or be friends? Well...pm me silly. As you bloody well should. wink

Teh Royale

Siilentx

Agile Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:41 pm
Hi~! I'm Siilentx~! I'm Asian, 13 years old.
I love playing computer games and reading~!
I have black hair at shoulder length, nothing really special..lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:45 pm
hey whats up? im TJ im 15 in 9th grade and like to chill with my friends when im not working and thats how i live hahaha if you want add me i like friends  

D_block_boss-Isis_and_TJ

kealyn_marie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:59 am
hiii well it says put something about yourself well here
Name: can't say or parents will kill me xp Kealyn 3nodding

Birthday: June 18th

Favorite Season: Winter

Favorite Book(s): Eragon & Eldest; Harry Potter's

Favorite Amine: Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, D N angel, Fruits Basket, wolf's rain, Inuyasha, & Ouran High School Host Club

Interests: I like to read manga, the activities I like to do are basketball, tennis, hikking, camping, rock climbing, ect. I also I draw.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 am
User Image

Ohhh I didn't get to this earlier lol... I've been really busy

Anyway My user name is Spelled Kat, I have another user name of Rainbow Chaos that used to be my main but I switched account for fear of my sister trying to hack me ( long story) Anyway My name is Samantha, I use Sam or Sami, even more though I use Half of my middle name and go by Mae.
I'll be 18 September 17th I live in the middle of the U.S lol
Hmmmm if I won I'd use the money to save up for an angelic pendant the last item I need on this avi. Otherwise money would go to rebuilding an avi I used to have and also to donating to people... I have a thing with donating... at one point people were really mean to me on gaia and I sold all my items and donated all 1.5 mil of it to random people.... I regret it now but I made people happy. I Just had to rebuild my inventory again... all I have on is all I own. I had alot of friends help me in rebuilding my account but I'm still happy that I donated it all to make people happy yet still sad that I could have been done with my quest as well.
Anyway at the moment I'm a really really really busy person so I don't see myself being able to win because as of tomorrow I'll only be able to get on 1 time a week for more than 5 minutes.
I missed my whole junior year of highschool from being sick we found out it's because I have a severe allergy to mold. I'm going back this year but I have to wear a face mask all the time. Because of missing my junior year I have to do normal school from 6:30 - 3, and then I have to do night school from 6-9pm and I have school on saturday as well. What little time I have is for homework and making my lunch for the next day. I really hate being busy... I consider myself a lazy bum and being busy is one thing I hate... I like to take my time...

anyway thats about all there is about me. Nice to meet you all.

User Image

Spelled Kat

happy_town_123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 pm
okay! well, i'm happy_town_123. you can call me happy if you want or HT123.

I had a previouse gaia account that i abandond about 2 years ago. my sister got back into to gaia so i desided to give it another shot. i had to start from nothing b/c my sister had cleaned out my old account by that time. i made sure to get a really cheap avi so mine now is worth about 40k. sence i have nothing better to do i'm helping my sister with her quest for a ninja headband (who isn't questing for that?) so if i do win it will probably go for that first. my gold at the moment is 135,031. i carry both my sister's and my savings b/c if she had it she would end up spending it.

my favorite animal is an owl; not for any reason in particular just because. i love riding horses but haven't in a while b/c i just moved and can't find a barn close to me.

i'm single. Actualy; i'v never had a BF >.>(shame) but i'm not interested in having one over the internet at all.

i'm into anime and manga and visit that form pretty often. i love to read but not over the summer. i'm in band. my favorite color is orange.......umm.... i'm really bad at drawing, and don't really have any amazing skillz. my one weakness is spelling. i suck at it majorly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm
hi im inu naru lover13 or u can call me angel. im new (of course) and i love anime. i like anything from fma to naruto and more! sweatdrop i love 2 draw anime and im really good at it (i would put some of my pics on my pro but my scanner doesnt work xp ). i also like horseback riding, swimming, and chating with friends online. if u want 2 talk about anything or b my friend just pm me or post on my pro. ttyl bye!  

inu_naru_lover13

Factah

Hygienic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:07 pm
HEllo MADG!

im gamefrk93, im currently questing for my dream avi, i spend counbtless hours on computer and video games... i have a problem... i have a good amount of friends who have gaia, and i love experimenting with profiles.

if i won ide buy my dream avi, give some to my sisters, and my friend 39_aeon_93,  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:11 pm
Name: Anime_Girl10123

Nick Name: AG-san, Anime-chan, Ani-chan

Birthday: June 10

Anime: Naruto, Naruto shippuuden, ouran high school host club, chobits, cowboy bebop, FLCL, fruits basket, death note, and a lot more...I can't think of >.>

Music: mostly rock/metal/pop rock/R&B{{If I feel like it...}}

Interests: I love to skateboard,play videogames,read manga{{I only have a few b/c I don't go to borders often and our library doesn't have a manga thingy}},draw{{I suck =.=}},watch tv,go on the computer, and a lot more...

More about me: I'm always bored...and I can't spell so if I miss spell something don't laugh b/c it piss's me off =.= and...I have no clue what else...to say... ._. I'm random/crazy/stupid/slow/hyper active...that is all.  

xX_Emosaursrex_Xx

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:50 pm
I am Rin Kairiu (Rin) and I was just looking for a nice guild to spend my time in. I normally stock my Naruto guils, but things have been getting very slow lately. I just turned 17 on July 22 and I start school on the 22 of this month. From what I've seen in this guild... I really like it. A lot. I am looking forward to having a great time here.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games