Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:35 pm

Three of my grandparents died from Cancer..one of them died when my Old man was only about 11 to 13. Can't remember..

..only one that wasn't crying at the funerals... redface Me never cry..

But me have One Nana!!Joy love Nana soooo much!!She the sweetest old lady in the whole wide world!!!!!!::stretches out arms wide::

But in later news...I HAVE TWO MANGOS!!!!!!!!!! NEEEE WAA!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:59 pm

You know what I think?

Ria should have a love triangle.

How sweet is that?

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:22 pm

how fun woudl that be XP.

TIRED.

SLEEP.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:54 pm

Kurai needs to correct his spelling. xD

Ai`
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:00 pm

Love triangles are so stressful!

Guess what!

Mwhahhahaha Rene has a seeeecret! AND IT INVOLVES A BOY! *GASP*

I really need to start rping again.

Who won the lucky food?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:19 pm

They are! But so good to read about, neh? ^w^

Anyway... Kurai, who's the "cutie" in your new signature? (Or Ai, since she's the one who drew it? XP )

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:21 am

Ai, love triangle eek Ikaika Ai and Nohea xd OH oh, Nohea will like Ikaika, while Ikaika used to like Nohea but seems to favor Ai now that he's a human, then Kyoshi will like Nohea, secretly, and hates Ikaika because he knows Nohea likes Ikaika, and then, and then and thenandthen!!! eek eek or somthing like that xd

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMAAAA!!!

Ai doesn't want Nohea to love Ikaika, because she loves Ikaika...and the story unfolds xd or somthing, we should have someone else in the picture too...jeez, I would rp with myself if I wanted to sweatdrop I have enough charactors xd !! And then Feena, in the end, kills Kyoshi eek for some unknown reason...and then Nohea finally knows how much she loved Kyoshi, and then Ikaika wishes that Nohea loved him that much, when she actually did love him, but he didn't know...but he doesnt watn to hurt Ai's feelings, because he loves her

Dramaaaaaaaaaa

hahaha, just kidding, we dont need to do all that....because it sounds like everything revolves around Nohea stare baka pink haired cutie xd
Oh oh, and then they find his Spirit stone somewhere, and then find a body for him, and then Nohea confesses her love, and they live happily ever after. Then something happens to Ai eek and then Ikaika realizes how much he loves her, and then he does everything in his power to get her back...or somthing, and then they live happily ever after, the end 3nodding

And then they kill Kurai for stealing their panties stare stressed scream xd

But you know....its just a thought sweatdrop hahaha
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:45 am

xDD That will never happen, Nohea. But it'll be wonderful and funny.

That plot reminds me of a twisted spanish soap opera

Ai`
Crew

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:21 am

holy mother of god Ai, you have to much gold and need to give it to me. Now. (not really.) eek I was actually allowed on the computer yesterday >.<;; happy day to me. cuz I figured out how to patch Dragon Quest go me! How is everyone?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:51 am

Kinda bad cuz nobody here has any friggin clue to who I am, even tho I've been in this guild for a while. The wonders of inactivity! DP knows me tho! Ha ha! Thats 1!!!

Suicide Commando1

Caliber

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:43 am

Jailbird8850
Kinda bad cuz nobody here has any friggin clue to who I am, even tho I've been in this guild for a while. The wonders of inactivity! DP knows me tho! Ha ha! Thats 1!!!
You sound just as active as me. I cant remember when I joined but knew I saw Joy RPing somehwere and decided to ask about this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:38 am

hmm Jailbird...
your that admin dude from Ria 2's sister site Fyia. I remember that.

Just can't remember the name thats all XP

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:59 pm

Love triangles...

I like the most common Sheena, Lloyd and Colette love triangle... It's fun to read, especially the good ones that dont favor one character pairing over the other.

As for the Nohea, Ai and Ikaika pairing, that would be good! Although all the Nohea and Ikaika scenes would have to be monologues.

I think if Makie was involved in a love triangle, she wouldn't know what to do... @.o How would a shy person react to that...? I suppose they'd be upset, but... NYAHAH! I just thought up of a plot twist that could happen if Makie was in a love triangle!!! >.< But who else out there would like Oliver? The fans, yes, but... O.o

Ohhh! Reminds me in school, except we had a love ninagon! Yes, ninagon -nine-ah-gon-, I don't know the actual math term for it, so my friends and I say ninagon!

I liked Ethan.
Ethan liked Katie,
Katie liked Chris,
Danielle liked Ethan too,
Anderson liked me,
Kris liked Anderson,
Claire also liked Anderson as well as Harvie
And Harvie liked Claire...

It was complicated times... @.o

I say we should have something complicated like that! We should have a HUGE love everyone-at-Ria-a-gon!! XDDDD

That would be drama or!!! Sibling rivalry! Feena could somehow love some one and Sakura could love the same person!!! Or Hiro and Oliver! Or... Ummm... Makie and Misty, who consider themselves sisters...? >.>

That would be cool to watch! Sibling rivalry!! Nyahahahaha!!!!!

Then we could restart the tournament for the guys heart! (Just kidding!)

Hmmm... Hiro and Oliver... They're the real only sibling rivalry that could happen. Makie and Misty wouldn't work, because I doubt Misty would love Oliver and Sakura and Feena... Well like Sakura says Feena made up a song on how love was gross, so I'm pretty sure Feena would love...

WE NEED MORE SIBLINGS IN RIA HIGH!!!!! U.U
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:03 pm

theres Shaiya and Celeste.. but I don't think Shaiya would ever like someone like that...

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:05 pm

Ohhhh...

There just has to be at least ONE pair of siblings in Ria High that could compete for the love of one person!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games