Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:54 pm
Tuesday was slouched against a tree, inspecting the damage done to his finger.
He had at least an inch remained, the other was probably getting knawed[sp?] on by some crazy animal. With his good hand he took out Amane's ring. It was bloodstained, just like Rosalie.
He sighed and put it back in his pocket. He heard Lilli.
Yeah, Yeah. A little help might be nice. Lost a finger. He said. Then added, Thanks, Lilli. Really. , at the end.

[[Mmmmkay. So everyone agrees? So after Tuesday gets back, we shall.....TIME SKIP!]]

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:28 pm
[Just to let you know, Tuesday's finger should be able to grow back. I mean with Bou's healing power, it should grow back. Just like she was able to heal the hole in Lilli's chest.. Right? Because Tuesday without a finger in pretty unattractive.]

Lilli stopped when she was standing beside. She wasn't sure, but thought he'd said he lost a finer?
Lilli took his hand, inspecting it. And realized. He wasn't lying.

"Tuesday.. what'd you do to yourself? Fall off a cliff again?" She asked. He had a guilty look to his face. "But I'm guessing it was an accident this time? Because you wouldn't be so stupid to do that again?" Lilli asked. He nodded.
"Good. Well I guess I need to get you home. Are you able to walk? Because I have no problem with carrying you, on my back though." Lilli said, letting go of his blood hand. She crouched down next to him, against the tree.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Keshi goes to sleep for how long it takes for me to read all this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:42 am
[[I'm really sorry to tell you guys this now but I won't be posting for like a week and a half sad
sorry! see you all when I get back. (dangit I'm gunna miss the wedding arent I?)]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:59 am
"Yeah." He said. Carefully me moved and Amane's ring fell out of his pocket. Quickly his hand reached for the ring, but his broken finger touched the ring instead.
Instantly he passed out. Amane's ring fell in his hand as his body his the grass.

Amane felt an absence. Suddenly she felt another vampire in Tuesdya's presence. Then he was gone.
What happened?! Amane thought and got up. She pushed out her chair and ran towards the door.
Amane ran towards where Tuesday was. Once she got there she saw Lilli over Tuesday's body. Anger welled inside of Amane as she pushed Lilli away.
"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled and grabbed his body. His right hand was bloody but there was no wound.
"Tuesday, Tuesday please wake up. Tuesday!" She yelled. Silently his eyes fluttered open. He saw Amane over him.
"Wheres Lilli." He asked and Amane stepped away.
Why didn't he ask for me? Why did he ask for Lilli instead? Amane smiled letting it drop.
"She's right here."

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:23 pm
Lilli stared in confusion at Tuesday.
A ring had fallen out of his pocket. It was beautiful. She knew it was for Amane. Tears came to her eyes. He grabbed the ring, and passed out.

It took her a second, but Lilli realized that the hand he'd grabbed it with was the one with the stub finger. The finger had grown back the second he touch the ring. She picked it up, inspecting it.
It must have strange healing properties... she thought.
She leaned his body back up against the tree.
Lilli leaned over him, tears dripping from her cheeks.

Suddenly Lilli sensed something, someone behind her.
Before she could turn around Amane was shoving her off, and away from Tuesday.
GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Amane screamed, grabbing Tuesday's limp body.
"Tuesday, Tuesday please wake up. Tuesday!" She yelled. His eyes silently fluttered open. "Where's Lilli?" He asked, Amane stepped back.
Amane had a pissed look on her face. then it faded. "She's right here." "I'm right here, Tuesday." Lilli and Amane had said both at the same time.
Lilli was 5 feet from them. Sitting still where Amane had thrust her.
Tears were still streaming her face. Lilli stood. She threw the ring at Amane.
"I believe this is yours." Lilli said, her voice sounding like she was aggrivated.
"Amane. You are so ungrateful. Damn. I was just trying to save him. Calm the ******** down." Lilli inhaled deeply, she closed her eyes, and counted to 10. She tried calming herself down.

Lilli looked back up at Amane. "Screw it. You can help him yourself." Lilli sighed, shaking her head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 pm
[[RAWR. CAT FIGHT!!]]

Amane felt tears come to her eyes.
Tuesday tried to sit up.
"No! Lilli wait!" He said and reached after her. Tears flowed down Amane's cheeks.
"Tuesday? I'm right here? Why do you call for her? Who do you love more? Me or Lilli?" She asked, her voice sounded like she was being choked.
Tuesday stopped and looked at Amane who was a couple feet away. He could feel that Lilli had stopped too. They were both looking at him.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:18 pm
[Lmao. Poor Tuesday. Haha]

Lilli gaped at Amane for a second. Her face had a are-you-serious? look to it.
Lilli looked back to Tuesday, his face horror-stricken. This had to be extremely difficult for him to say.
Lilli made sure Amane wasn't looking at her, and then looking at Tuesday, she bit her lip and shook her head slightly.
Don't do anything you'll regret. Amane.. I know, loves you...
The tears had stopped. Though Lilli was afraid of what Tuesday might say.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Tuesday saw Lilli then looked back at Amane.
I know. But. I love you Lilli. He thought to her.
Fingers crossed.
"I love you Amane." He said and grabbed the ring at her feet.
"And I have this to prove it." He said and handed her the ring. Amane looked at it. It was beautiful. Tears fell from her chin.
"Tuesday..." She said and smiled weakly.
Lilli. I will always love you more than Amane. But I can't just leave her. Please come to my room tonight. I want to give you something. He thought to Lilli.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Lilli smiled at the thought he'd sent her.
I will, Tuesday. I just... I don't know if I should be doing this. After all Klaash did to forgive me. And accept me.. it doesn't seem fair. I love him too. You understand that well. But I can tell you I love him much more than you love Amane.
Lilli shrugged. She glanced at them, then turned and headed off toward the manor.
She wasn't sure if going to see Tuesday and receiving this gift was a smart decision.. but she'd still go.

The whole conflict with Klaash and Tuesday was tearing Lilli apart.
She knew she loves them both. But not equally. She should love Klaash more. He's never hurt her. Tuesday.. has almost killed her. Why should she love someone who tried killing her?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts.
Lilli, I've changed. I'm not like that anymore. I promise I will never, ever hurt you again. Never ever leave you. Klaash and Amane don't have to know about us. No one does. He thought to her.
Amane smiled.
"Well it looks like it fits!" She said, proudly showing it off. Tuesday smiled and got up. Lilli was probably back at the manor. It was just now getting dark.
"Let's go Amane." He said and grabbed her hand. Together they walked back to the manor. Lilli had already gone into her room and Amane and Tuesday just got into theirs.
"Well I'm going to clean up. I might take a while, so don't do anything without me!" She said and hopped into the bathroom that was connected to Tuesday's room. Tuesday had gotten quiet a large room.
Lilli, Amane is gone. Come in now. He thought to her and went under his bed. His black box, where he kept all his possesions. He just recently bought a new gun. He placed it in here and shut it. He sat on the bed, awaiting Lilli.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:09 pm
Lilli had been half way back to the manor when she heard Tuesday in her head, again.
Tuesday.. how can when be sure? You're bipolar. You may say that you've changed. But what will happen to you when you're angry and upset? Are you going to change and take it out on me again? I'm putting my life on the line again if I'm doing this. I can't tell when I'm safe or not.
Lilli was upset with the way he'd said 'Klaash and Amane don't have to know about us. No one does.' It only made her feel more sick with herself to know that Klaash didn't know.
But telling him sure wasn't in her best interest. Besides, who said Lilli's mind was set in stone?

Lilli sat in the hallway that led to her room, waiting for Tuesday to notify her it was okay.
She heard him.
In a minute, she was at his door. She tapped lightly before entering. He was sitting on his bed. "What is it?" Lilli asked, her voice soft, like velvet.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:15 pm
Tuesday smiled when he heard Lilli's voice. He stood and opened the door.
"Hi" He said, there was a huge outline of joy in his voice.
"Come in, I have something for you. And Amane is in the bathroom, she won't be out for another hour." He said and sat down on the bed.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:28 pm
Lilli walked toward Tuesday. He seemed happy.
"I know. I know. Okay." She leaned against the bed post.
Lilli began to feel overwhelmed of what he was giving her. She couldn't even begin to guess. There were so many things.
But if Tuesday sincerely gave it, she'd be happy with it.

"So.." She said, sounding almost too excited. "What is this thing you have for me?"

[Sorry that sucked. I can't wait to find out what it is. I didn't know.. lol.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Tuesday reached in his pocket and pulled out a beatiful necklace.
It was silver chain with a locket on it. The locket was a circle, it had a large ruby gem on the front, covering it. He opened it, inside was a picture of Lilli's parents.
"Rosalie gave it to me. I had to get a new chain for it though."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games