Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

(almost gtg -.- tomorow i'll be online some longer ^^ )

Dunno...the guy over there acts strange, but anyway...*looks seriously to kazuo now* lets spar tomorow... *she then smiles*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

(I gotta go too, cuz i'm going to Migi Sushi. lol)

"Alright we should definitally spar tomorrow." Kazuo stands. "Well I am going to head to the training grounds to train some more. You may do what you like and i'll catch up with you later." Kazuo says walking over to her and hugging her and kissing her. "Bye Kitty." Kazuo disappears through the doors of the cafe.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Here's the bill ^^

WHAT!!! *takes some money and pays for everything*

*kitty then walked outside the cafe mumbling* how dare he leaving me here alone first, and then letting me pay for everything stare
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Sorcam finished his Ramen and drank the last cup of his tea before leaving money on the table with a tip. He walks outside and away from the Cafe, disappearing into the trees.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

(Oh s**t I forgot to pay. Sorry! The owners were out of town so migi sushi was closed! crying )

Kazuo appears back in the cafe and takes the money Kitty payed the waiter with and gives him his money. "Thanks." Kazuo disappears stuffing the money in his pocket to give back to her.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Mizu came in and sat in one of the seats.

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 pm

____* MIZU* ____

After alittle while Mizu got up and left to the Academe.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 pm

"woah" pyro said as he felt something strangea as his ring showed "gotta hide that.....uhhh well guy's i have to go" pyro said running out heading to the gates

pyro hasu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir smirked when Kazuo and Kitty came in. Apparently they had become very much into each other almost overnight. Anyways nothing much else was going on so he left quietly after finishing his shake.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Aro metatora
"so what?"aro said back to tera with a smile"do you want to know what i`ve been up to.?"aro said not helping but to keep smileing

"Well I'm really sorry but I have to go. I forgot about my daughters" Tera said as she payed for what she ate then kissed Aro on the cheek right before she left and she headed for the academy.

((Uhm...mm... how do I explain this ... HAVOCK!))

ACsweetpea

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 am

(O_O wat!!!!???)aro sat at the table confused but blushing at the same time"wha bu how did."then fainted from his first kiss ever but got back up a minute later and headed to the academy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:41 am

Aro metatora
(O_O wat!!!!???)aro sat at the table confused but blushing at the same time"wha bu how did."then fainted from his first kiss ever but got back up a minute later and headed to the academy

(HAHAHAHA LAMO rofl FAINTS.....YOU CRACK ME UP......by the way use a foo son you know that......USE A FOO....sike nahh im playing)

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 am

pyro hasu
Aro metatora

(HAHAHAHA LAMO rofl FAINTS.....YOU CRACK ME UP......by the way use a foo son you know that......USE A FOO....sike nahh im playing)

(better be befor i rip your head off and crap down your throt jk)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am

(ahhh black people crak me up......wait im black.... eek eek )

pyro hasu

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 am

Zach walks through the door of the cafe and sits down for a breather and something to eat.
"man im so happy I finally made it"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games