Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:07 pm

(nah i like to test them teehee) xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:19 pm

(that's nice lol XD but still though don't get killed! Lol)

Cherry did handseals and put her finger out. "Katon:Ichi." She could see chakra on her finger and it had a redish color like fire. It faded away.
She did the same handseals and tried it again. "Katon: Ichi." She giggled a little at the name, and saw fire at the tip of her finger. "Yeahhhhhh, fire!"

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 pm

"well now try it with two fingers"

*handseals* "katon: ni!" *two fingers are now with molten chakra and heated, more heated then ichi, and can burn trough more ... euh items xp * (3 times)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Rahenno enter the trainig grounds and headed deep into the forest. After finding a clearing in the forest, he stoped. "Ok, time to start working on my taijutsu." He gather up his chakra and said "Gate of heal, open" Rahennos body started to flow with green chakra. He started proforming devistating combos on a couple of trees and knocked over a few. he continued this for awhile.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Cherry watched Neko then started doing the handseals. "Katon: Ni." She put two fingers out this time, and she saw her chakra on her finger tips a redish color but it quickly disappeared.
1/3

She did the handseals again then said, "
Katon: Ni." Her two fingers were a brighter red then before but like before, it disappeared.
2/3

Cherry groaned then did handseals one more time. "
Katon: ni!" Chakra formed on her finger tips and turned into fire. She let out a sigh and smiled.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:38 pm

(i got to go cherry, im very sorry, but gonna teach you one last jutsu)

"ok listen up and look good cherry"

*handseals* "katon: housenka no jutsu!" *neko jumped up and shoots multiple fireballs at the ground* (4times) "you can also add shuriken into the fireballs, if someone trys to block the jutsu, they got hit by the shuriken"µµ(bye!!)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:53 pm

(it's okay! you can teach me some more later! thankyou for teaching me some though!)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Still traininig on the trees, Rahenno continues his attacks. Finding new combos with every tree.

After 30 minutes, He stops as he can feel his tissue ripping. He grunts in pain and grabs his shoulder. Rahenno sits on the ground. "Man, all the things i do, i proprably sould be dead." He started to laugh but stop due to the pain. "I dont intend on going out just yet." He lied back to rest, staring at the clouds.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 pm

*Im there*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:20 pm

*brile sat on a rock in his traditional uchiha clothes with his sword at the back of hi belt. he just sat there and looked at the clouds*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 pm

A Zann wind clone walked in and saw Brile,
“Yo, been long hasn’t it?” He now had a falcon perched on his right shoulder, who shuffled his wings politely when he saw Brile.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:31 pm

"yup it has." *he smiled at the clone* "you got a pet bird?" *brile asked*

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:39 pm

I hope I can do that one... Cherry started doing handseals. "Katon: Housenka no jutsu." She wanted to do the same thing that Neko did so she jumps up and kicks off a tree, so that she goes up higher. She let out a breath and only got sparks.
1/4

She did the handseals again. "Katon: Housenka no jutsu!" She jumped, kicked the tree and let out another breath. A single fire ball shot out of her mouth.
2/4

When Cherry landed on her feet, she made handseals again. "Katon: Housenka No Jutsu!" She jumped up in the air, kicked the tree, and let out a breath. This time multiple sparks appeared.
3/4

She sighed then made the handseals again. Annoyed, she shouted, "Katon: Housenka No Jutsu!!" Cherry jumped up high in the air, then kicked off the tree and let out a huge breath. This time multiple fireballs came out.
4/4
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games