Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 pm
(time for Yokai to pitch in, AND DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!)
"Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba (Wind sword)!" Gusts of sharp wind charged at a demon. There he was, Yokai, standing on top of the gates. "Wassup?" He then jumped of and landed next to Tai, "Hi" Yokai then made a large smile immediatly when he saw more demons coming. "Ooooh more demons.. this should be really fun!" Yokai made some handsigns, " Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)." A ball of air suddenly appeared from his feet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Xantos grinned and rushed fowards towards one of them, slicing low and cutting off it's legs. It started to crawl away on the ground...until Xantos put his boot over its head and curbstomped it...making the head explode.

"To easy...I'll take the moth demon...you guys mop up the rest."

He rushed towards the moth like demon, chainsaw blade reving extremtly fast.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm
"Let's stop wasting time"

*Hanzo did a few handsigns Sigh of the Yellow Dragon a giant lightning bolt that looked like a dragon shot down at the speed of light at the sannin level moth.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Huntur
A human clone of Chuin walked into the fihgt. "Woah, no one called me and told me there were DEMONS! Ha, lets go" Chuin used 3 sets of justsu "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique), Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge), Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)." While doing this, he spat webs at other demon's feet, trapping them from moving.

((I have 6 arms, which lets me do 3 jutsu at one time.))

((you cant use any chakra or jutsu till tommorow from our fight.....
and its mamoth.....meaning LARGE.....))
Dp smiled at the big one, "I CALL DIBS ON THE BIG ONE," he shouted as he ran towards the two jonin level ones, drawing a second sword he slid inbetween the pair, his swords out slashing there knee-caps, he then rolled and jumped up onto the massive ones head, "Wee-dog this ones a biggen," he said stabbing his sword down into its skull to get a grip on it.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm
((Just chill out, I mean that hit wasn't even suppose to happen, I'm just having some fun.))

Chuin charged at the mammoth, 2 swords in his hands, the rest, ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:35 pm
Chuin bounced off the dead mammoth, that Dp killed, to stab the other one in the neck, paralyzing it. Chuin finished it off with punches to the head.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Tai barely bothers with arguing with Orion, because he knew it would be no use at all. Tai drops from the top of the building and sighs, more demons were coming. He would just deal with the first wave of demons...first. Tai rushes at a demon that he had just recently spotted, and slices clean through it's throat with bone claws. The demon would slowly drop to the ground and die a most likely painful death. Tai hears a noise behind himself, and looks back. It was another demon, and he simply deals with it by lifting up his foot, sliding bone spike out of it, and impale the demon by shooting his foot straight back. This was almost too easy...these demon's leaders needed to teach these demons how to fight well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm
The moth demon screeched in pain from the attacks but was still able to fight. It first spoke. "I will feast on all your dead corpse in the name of my lord." It then swung its wings hard, wind blowing harder than any wind jutsu could muster. It also was spitting acids as well.  

crimsonnobody

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm
Yokai then took a peice a paper out, "Lets see. Okay I think I got it. Sigh of the Yellow Dragon!" He made the handsigns, but instead of a big bolt coming down, there was a small spark. Yokai then fell on his knees breathing hard, "That jutsu is to hard! Lets try that again!" A small spark always came down and Yokai tried it 5 times. Yokai then jumped on a building and fell. He then ate 2 chakra pills. "Dammit!" He then jumped off the building and ran to Hanzo. "You gotta teach me that MOVE" Then yokai made handsigns, "Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba!" Again the gust went chargin after the moth demon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 pm
(( Um the moth was hit by a lightning bolt even a sannin's gonna die or be in a really bad condition. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:40 pm
((That was a good roleplay Naruto, not being sarcastic, it really was))

Chuin, noticing that every had this under control, left to learn more jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:40 pm
"That's a sannin level lightning jutsu, outta your grasp for now kid." Xantos said.
He dived from the wind and acid.
He attached a chakra string to his chainsaw blade, then hurled it at the Moth Demon's neck, using the blade like a boomerang.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:41 pm
(Its a demon. Not a Sannin ninja. Big difference. Its weaken if it makes you feel better)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 pm
(i never killed it, just stabbed its head..... XD )
Dp suddenly jumped off it, dis lodging his sword and doing a front flip, stabbing a blade with about 100 exploding tags tied to it inbetween the beasts eyes as he went down, he then landed on his feet with a thump, walking on with his broad sword over his shoulder, walking away from the beast. He then smiled as he looked around at the beast and spoke simply, "Boom," and as he spoke, he activated the tags, causing a massive explosion on the beasts face. He then turned charging his blade with electricity, swinging his massive sword round, he sent a massive wave of electrified chakra at the beast, sharp enough to cut through most metals.

(custom technique)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games