Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:54 pm
be back soon... like in half an hour to two hours. -.-;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:59 pm
hmmm something interesting is happenin about the house..

Mint and my parents have been out for the whole day saying they are buying Mint some new dresses. But i seriously doubt that... im smelling a graduation party stirring up..

But whatever is to happen im going to be busy during the daytime just like anyday. Picking up Mint from summer school and all and doing my own lil business. ahh this is the life i choose. Busy in the real life in day, busy in gaia at night. ::sighs:

crying its painful on the head.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:14 pm
JoY_AnGel
the last time I got glomped by a guy was proubly..shadow..hee hee..the first guy who had a crush on me..and I later hooked him up..with the girl who turned out in a while..to be his new wife.

...Im good. cool

*stares at Joy* don't..i mean..don't hook me up..>.> *runs away*

Oh by the way..i'll probably be online late tonight since my grandfather is taking me to a Rodio or something like that. Blah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:23 pm
-tackles Kurai- It's okay! The pain will be gone from your head soon!

-pokes Sakura- Aww, I might not be on then. O_o  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:26 pm
Aw its okay Makie. Hm, not sure if i'm going to reply to your post now..i'm kind of being lazy at the moment. But did you see my long post at the Library?

When i'm bored = long posts  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:33 pm
No, not yet. See I'm bored... And stuffs, and I just lost my role play mojo again. sweatdrop Yesterday I didn't reply cuz I lost my mojo, and I'm glad I replied today. It's probably not good anyways.

But when I'm bored, my posts are short and choppy. And they have no detail... Which reminds me. My recent post has no detail at all.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:39 pm
Yes, but it looks like your post is mainly what Makie feels and thinks, that practically what i do sometimes. But when i want to go detail i usually go into what Sakura Ai is wearing at the moment since she makes her clothes and usually doesn't like wearing the school uniform.

Makie, are you going to fight in the tournament?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:42 pm
Hmm, yeah. I'm just glad it still looks good. I'd normally have detail, like you said you do, but I just thought I should just randomly type about her directly. I didn't really mean it to come out that way. It's all good.

I was looking into the tournament. But I'm not sure. First, I want to know about the prizes and stuff... But either then that, I'm not sure. @_@  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:46 pm
I think your post is fine and great, with or without detail.

Hm, the tournament, i'm not sure. Last time, in some other guild i'm in they had a tournament..and..heh..i got carried away. When i fight, my posts seem to be a bit longer than usual. One time when Feena was versing someone she had this poison kiss attack, that she kisses her oppenent deeply until they died @_@" I'm never doing that again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:52 pm
Aww, thankies Sakura!! Yours are too! -huggles to death- Oops. xp

Lol, I would love to have seen that. Feena and her deadly poison kiss! Hmm, I haven't tried a fighting rp in a lllllooooonnnnnggggg while. Well, they're kind of easy... sometimes. Well I find it much easier when your roleplaying with your opponent, not role playing you and your opponent. That's why I don't really like the star tests. sweatdrop  

Sincerely Sunshine

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:52 pm
Joys favorite quote: I heard someone say that Light and Darkness can't go together...its impossible. But hey!! Im living proof that the two can live in one person.

....okay I did partly die because of having the two..me being bron evil,now with light in me..but hey!!IM back!! ::smiels wearing cool kid sun glasses surprised ohhhh yeaaa...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:56 pm
Ack! I need to go for awhile. I'll be back on later, k?  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:57 pm
@Makie, when i did the star test..i was way overboard, i made my oppenent, the Madhatter, a perverted man *shivers* i'm never ding that again *remembers something* i also use to draw my own manga just to see things the way i want it to be..Mwahaha..i even paired people up in my manga..>.> its a secret <.<"

@Poppy, Yay your back! Maybe me, you, and Tiff could be one team and Mimi could be our cheerleader with Feena and Kiyowa..>.> *must ask Tiff though* Also, Feena and Sakura Ai use to share the same body. It was fun for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:03 pm
Joy and Ella did the same also..

..me?A..A..cheerleader? I-I don't know ..If I could do it..infront ofg all those people!! ::hides face::

...........who did you pair me up with??  

HiddenJoy

StrongBadFan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:06 pm
Star test??  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games