Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm
Makira did as told. She stepped back.

[[o rly? *goes to check*]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm
KoTari stood in the middle of the clearing. He turned to face Makira. His wings lifted up from his back, large and white with pale blue underneath. Magic preserved his clothing as his form started getting larger and he took on more Dragonkin-like features. It was amazing to see a man's face bulge out into a reptilian snout, and his hands become large deadly claws.
Soon he was finished. His wings were the size of huge sails. They folded back over him.
KoTari lowered his head down so it was in front of Makira. His jaws were big enough to swallow her whole. He waited for her reaction.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Makira's jaw dropped in amazement. "Wow!" She exclaimed. She hugged his snout. "That is so cool! Can I ride you now?" She asked. She wondered if he could speak in his dragon form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 pm
"Yes you can," KoTari's reply was not spoken, but thought instead.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 pm
Oh my gosh, you can read my thoughts? But how do I climb on... She then had an idea. Suddenly a chain popped out of the grounds behind her and wrapped around her waist. It lifted her up onto the dragon then disappeared back into the ground. Okays! Lets go!

[[lol, at first read, i almost sounded like the chain was gonna hurt her. lol. i intended to do tht. but she actually controls the chains. i have 2 edit her profile..]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm
"I can only read your thoughts if they are strong thoughts," KoTari thought and lifted his wings. He flapped a few times and soon he was airborne, soaring above the trees and gaining altitude.

(Now I'm really gone to bed. It's getting close to 4 in the morning here)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm
[[lolage, i stayed up all night last night]]

"Whoo!" Makira shouted in joy. Where are we going?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 am
"I can't go into town like this, so where do you want to go?" KoTari asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 am
"Look! There's sunlight over there! Let's go there!" Makira shouted against the wind as she pointed to Delaro Fields.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:33 am
KoTari saw what Makira did so he headed towards it. Soon they were there.

(exits to Deralo Field)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am
Makira laughed joyously as she held on tight.

[[also exits to Delaro Fields]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm
KoTari flew low and soon landed in the same clearing as before. He let Makira down and cradled his injured arm.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:13 pm
Makira looked at his arm. "Oh God. Are you okay, KoTari?" She asked concerningly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:19 pm
KoTari groaned and reached for the harpoon. His claw wrapped around the object and he yanked the thing out. Blood dripped onto the grass under the wound.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Makira gasped. "KoTari!" She yelled as soon as the blood hit the ground. She started to cry. "Will you be okay?" She asked in her tears.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games