Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm
Adele cursed again. She kept fighting her way to Rue. She couldn't just let him lay there and die! "What did you bastards do to him?" she demanded angrily as she fought. "What the hell did you want with him?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:46 pm
"That's none of your concern missy," One of the hunters said and they kept fighting against Adele.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 pm
"He's my goddamn summon!" Adele screamed. She didn't seem to realize that she'd just given away that she controlled Rue. She kept fighting the hunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm
"Is that right now? Guys! Capture her!" The hunter ordered. The men then fought a little differently. Now they were trying to knock her unconscious.
Rue coughed, "A-Adele..." He said weakly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:04 pm
Adele cursed again and kept fighting, but the men seemed to be beating her now. She hadn't heard Rue, and before too long, one of the men made her go unconscious. Her sword fell by her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm
One of the hunters sung her over his shoulder.
Rue healed a little by then and was struggling to his feet. The hunter kicked Rue in his chest wound. Rue fell back in pain. He could only watch as the hunter left with Adele.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm
Adele would have been easy for the man to carry. Her sword had fallen from her hand. She would wake up in about ten minutes or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 pm
"Transform so we can kill you," One of the hunters ordered Rue.
"N-Never..." Rue said. After a couple of minutes of them beating Rue, he still refused to transform.
"Maybe that summoner will change your mind then," Another hunter cackled. They tied Rue up and gagged him.

The other group of hunters had also bound Adele to a tree beyond the town, at their encampment.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 pm
Adele began to come to. When she realized she was tied up, she began struggling wildly. "Let me go!" she screamed. "Rue!" She looked around for him, and began panicking when she couldn't find him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 pm
The hunter who brought her there knelt down in front of her, "Finally awake?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 pm
"What do you want from me?!" Adele demanded. She spat at his feet. "Let me go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:17 pm
"I want you to make that dragon transform into one," The hunter said. They couldn't profit off of a man's corpse. Only dragon parts get money.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 pm
"I'll never do that!" Adele snapped. "He's useless to you now, isn't he? I'm not going to change that." She grinned evilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 pm
"Oh I think that will change," The hunter said. One of them dragged Rue towards the camp, throwing him to the ground in a bloody heap, "Now, give the command!" The hunter demanded.
Rue coughed out blood again. The large gaping hole in his chest was full of dirt from how much he was kicked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 pm
"Rue!" Adele screamed. "Rue, no!" She struggled even more now. "I'll never give the order!" She would never put Rue in that much danger, especially when neither of them could do anything to help the other.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games