Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 am
"Thanks Marcove. Gotta go help handle something though."

"If it's not one thing it's another!"

Nephilis hurries of after Samara and finds Tenshi fighting his other side. "If it isn't one thing it's another. "Tenshi! Can you hear me?!" Nephilis appears beside Samara still focused on Tenshi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:31 am
Tenshi roared in pain as it was still causing a strain on his body with them draining him. The darkness around him began to leave his body but it was still putting up a fight as it was almost over, glared at the with a murerous instinct and began to run towards them since they were a little ways away from him.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:38 am
Nephilis threw his hand forward creating a barrier of aura-fortified light. He could hear a thump on the other end and the wall was cracked at the impact point. ~Tenshi, if you can hear us, come back. You're mind is in the wrong place! Fight it off!~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 am
Between Samara and Morganna draining the darkness from him and the Nephillis calling out to him, he was able to awaken mentally, upon awaken he immiedately realized what was happening and began to fight off the darkness with all his strenght. ~It's...to...strong....~ He exclaimed still trying to fight it.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:43 am
Lunia looked at Tenshi with fear and wondered if he was going to be alright. She flew towards Tenshi and looked at her hand which was still flashing, and wondered if she could help him in any way, she was still in terrible pain but didn't care as she wanted to help her 'brother' so badly. She landed beside him and could still see that he was still in pain and she looked at her hand and placed it on his arm. ~Tenshi... please hear me, i know you can fight this... i believe in you, we all believe in you and know that you can overcome anything you come against... come on, i'm here to help you through everything..~ She said to him through her mind, with her eyes closed, her flashing hand still on his arm, knowing it wouldn't help but she wondered if she touched something what would happen to her hand on the other person, and she knew that if she was helping, Tenshi wouldn't hurt her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 am
(Hey S.S. We're finally on at the same time!)

Nephilis watched Lunia fly overhead after he heard Tenshi's voice. "I hope Marcove fixed her..." He said to himself. He took down the wall and ran to Tenshi unafraid of any repercussions. "We're here to help you. You can do this...just try harder!"  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Tenshi heard both Lunia and Nephilis in his head and he continued to try, feeling Lunia's touch and wamrth it made the darkness that much weaker, Tenshi began to growl and release small roars as he tryed even harder and the darkness began to submit and seaped back into his body as he was to return to normal he would fall forward unconcious.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 pm
(Wooooot! >< Go Us!)

Lunia watced as she could see she was helping Tenshi, it made her smile to think that she finally got to help him. She stood infront of him and caught him in her arms when he fell forward unconcious smiling at Nephilis. Lowering him to the ground lightly she sat beside him and rested his head on her knee. She then cringed again and started flashing on her whole arm this time from white to normal and she knew that she couldn't cover it up so she looked at it and let out another shreik in pain. ~Dammit... why is my arm flashing like this..?!~ She said to herself as she looked at Nephilis, hoping he would know something about it, but knowing he wouldn't.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:15 pm
Nephilis left Tenshi to Samara and turned to Lunia with Marcove appearing on the scene. Nephilis looked up to him and asked,"I thought you helped!"

"I did." Marcove responds. "But I don't know how to fix this one. It's beyond me."

Nephilis looks away half disappointed. He expected it though. "Lunia...what's wrong? I can't help you if you don't tell me. Describe it for me, please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:23 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris, sighing. "My love... I want you to cheer up your as empty as a shell and I'm worried..." She said softly, kissing him on the lips, making him look at her. You could see the worry in her different colored eyes that came from his other side healing her.  

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 pm
Lunia looked at Nephilis and held out her arm which was flashing from white to normal continuously with pain in her eyes. She then used her other hand and pointed at her chest, which was in terrible pain again, then looking at him again she shook her head and mouthed the words ~Power and happiness...~ To him, wondering if he'd ever heard her father say this to him about her hidden powers that noone knew of. She then started doing a little act making noises like blasts signaling them coming from her arm, her arm had massive surges of energy flowing through it, compared to the others parts of her body. And she was scared incase her arm was going to hurt someone or even herself. But without her voice she was of no use to anyone, but she hoped that Nephilis would understand this. She then fell back onto her knees again clenching onto her arm, which was flashing at much faster speeds. Letting out loud groans in pain she kept mouthing the words that her father had used.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 pm
"It's nothing. Listen, there is something in Alloy I want you to see. But has to be between just you and me, alright? No one else." Kessaris focused in her eyes giving a begging expression. "We should hurry while there is no one around. Hold on." Kessaris closed his eyes and a wind swept around them. In an instant, he teleports to the entrance of Alloy. "I was wondering when I'd master that."

~~~

"You want the same power as we do. To use something like my Grey Monday. Dear Lunia, all you need is training to do that. Aura training to be exact." Nephilis held out his hand and created a sphere of light in it. "All of us will help you, if that's what you want. Is it?"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:47 pm
Samara gave Nephilis a worried look for Lunia. She knew he had her, so and she needed to take care of Tenshi. She knelt next to her son, pulling him into her lap, though she flinched a bit with every painful sound that Lunia made. She knew she couldn't protect the children all the time, but still, she hated the thought of them being hurt or in pain. "Tenshi, sweetheart...open your eyes," she said soothingly, as only a mother could. Silently, Morganna knelt next to Tenshi, holding his hand in hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Riko held her head, coughing a little. "Yeah nausea kicking in... ok what do you want to show me..." She asked, looking at Kessaris with a little of a worried look to say at best for this situation. He looked in denial.  

Maha clone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games