Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I'm not joking. I'll seduce Hunter into like... hurting him or something." Veronica giggled, her blush faded away. But Madi was blushing and awkwardly pushing the hair from her eyes. "Girlfriend, it is nothing to be all shy about! Thats great! Plus, if you guys only did it once you're way behind Hunter and I." She giggled, not that it was like a competetion she found it funny. "We did it on a desk!" She squealed, she hadn't ever really had a best friend to squeal and chat with so she wasn't really sure as to when to shut her mouth. "You probably didn't want to know that, huh?" Veronica bit her bottom lip.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She giggled. Madeline didn't think that Hunter would hurt Armand. They had been friends since a while. At least a couple hundred years. "Yeah, but I feel awkward when I talk about it. And yeah it was only once." She felt weird talking about it, but the weird-ness slowly went away. She guessed it was because she was talking about it with Veronica. Anyone else she would have avoided the subject completely. She giggled. "I didn't really, but it's okay." Madi smiled at her. The blush still in her cheeks. It would be there for awhile. It took a few minutes for Mads to actually calm done enough so that the color in her cheeks would go away.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"So you two are in love," Veronica bit her bottom lip, quickly changing topics. They had to cover everything then get back to the dance. She was in the mood for dancing. And lots of it.
And though, it was weird, she already missed Hunter greatly. And he was only a few steps away. "About the whole vampire thing, is he going to change you?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand had no choice but to be pulled. Not like he would have even tried to resist. He kissed her forehead again then pulled back with a smile of his own, "You know I will. I am just quite bored at the moment. My date seems to have found a new partner to talk to and needless to say I am not a fan of this friend. Nor am I fond of this one that you have found." He glanced towards the boy with a wink and a slight laugh, "I kid of course. I bare you no grudge I am merely teasing you."  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 am
demonicrebelcowgirl

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when Ravin hugged him and looked over at Dylan with a raised eyebrow. "I said nothing about seduction, does the snack have a guilty concious?" Ravin asked what he thought about Dylan's new look. "I think he looks better tan." he shrugged, Hunter wasn't the one who generally went around judging how boys looked. He wrapped Ravin in a bear hug and began dancing with her again, knowing probably annoyed the s**t out of the snack, which he intended to keep calling him. "So Ray, how goes things?" things meaning everything in general and he gave her a I swear of that boy hurts you look.

Ravin Black

"No, but it's on his mind," she laughed, referring to seducation. Hunter wrapped her in his arms and squeezed her tight as they dance around the room. Ravin found that her eyes kept returning over to Dylan although she was dancing with Hunter.

"So, Ravin," he asked, napping her out of her reverie, "how goes things?"

Ravin rested her forehead on Hunter's and gave him a smile. "I am extremely happy." She saw the glow in Hunter's eyes. "Hunter...how are you? You seem to be happier nowadays." She glanced over briefly at Veronia. "Is it her? Do you actually...love her?"

||Mana, I'm going to wait for Davin to reply.||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and glanced at Veronica, well it was supposed to be a glance but it actually turned out to be a stare. His eyes lit up just at the thought of her. "It's amazing, sometimes I can't beleive how much I love that girl Ray." he smiled sheepishly as they continued their dance. Now he was the one who couldn't concentrate, he kept looking over at Veeonica and tripping over Ravin's feet, something vampires don't do. He rolled his eyes at himself and looked at Ravin "I'm hopeless, see what you started!" he nudged her playfully.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 am
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled and nudged Hunter back. "Oh you!" she cooed. "But seriously, I'm glad you have her. Now we both have mortal loves!" She took Hunter's hands in hers and gave them a loving squeeze.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:00 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and squeezed her hands back. Then his gaze slid over to Ravin's mortal love. His blue eyes narrowed for a moment before he returned his gaze to Ravin. "You know how I am Ray." he pecked her cheek lightly "I'll never think anyone is good enough for my little sister." He grinned and decided to change the subject.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin smirked slightly up at Hunter. "No one's good enough for you," she murmured back. "Except for Veronica. She seems like an extremely sweet girl." She paused, a random thing popping up into her head. She grinned wickedly. "I know it's none of my beeswax, buuuut... Have you guys done it yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed and twirled Ravin lightly before answering her question, with one of his own. "Didn't you tell me after Tasha you never wanted to hear about my sex life again?" He smirked down at her, poor Ravin had walked in on them.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin raised an eyebrow. "This is different," she replied. "You have a mortal for a lover now. So...how's the sex? You can ask about ours." Ravin grinned widely. Dylan's and Ravin's sex was the absolute best.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She nodded. They were in love. She looked up at him. He was with Airi. She glanced away quickly. Madeline looked over at Veronica. They hadn't really talked about it. She knew that it meant a no. "No. I don't think he is. What about you? Is Hunter going to change you?" She was just wondering for the sake of wondering, but then again she could use this in an arguement later on. That was if she wanted to change.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica noticed Hunter looking at her and she smiled over at him. "Thats good," She said as Madeline nodded. "Oh yeah, I mean... eventually. I know he's not totally keen on the idea but he's going to." She smiled, "I mean, its weird and all." She looked over at her friend. "But its worth it. I mean an eternity with Hunter is just like Heaven." She shrugged and looked back at Hunter. He was still dancing with Ravin. Then she noticed Madi looking at Armand. Who was with a blonde. "Is that Airi? He's seriously going to get his a** kicked." She stood up and straightened out her corset dress - Again. That thing was so annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan allowed Hunter to twirl Ravin into a dance. He figured alittle bit of space for one song wouldn't hurt. He turned on his heels to eat some food. - He was always freaking hungry lately. Probably because he put all his energy into after school activities. Ha.
He chuckled and looked over his shoulder at Ravin and Hunter - He couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about.
And if Hunter was going to kill him yet.
Dylan looked around and took a bite before washing it down with punch. Then he walked over- sort of gracefully - to his black haired love and bowed playfully as the song ended and a new one began. "May I cut in?" He smiled at Hunter, hoping that he wasn't going to get punched. He couldn't help but be a bit afraid - Hunter was a blood sucking vampire and a brotherly figure to Ravin. He didn't blame him for being protective.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 pm
Ravin Black

Her heart leapt at the sound of Dylan's voice. Ravin turned to him with the most eager of smiles. She touched his hand gently and wrapped his arm around her waist. Ravin leaned into Dylan, leaning up only a little to kiss him. Her spiked black boots made her as nearly as tall as he was.

"You can cut in any time," she flirted with him playfully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games