Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:33 pm
Amalia looked at Apollo as he left. Was life here in Evermore worth living if she couldnt be with Rygor. She contemplated and made her way to the main room in the palace where she met up with Rygor and Apollo, staring at Rygor she bit her lip. "Hey Rygor" she stated as she embraced him. Showing Apollo what her decision was.

Amara looked at Kenji and his hands. So it seemed the artificial element of darkness was spread to him. She was surprised. "So it seems you can wield darkness" she said nonchalantly. "Well just a for warning, you dont control darkness...darkness is something that can't be controled Kenji, it allows you to feel it..you have to have a strong mentality or it will consume you and control you" she added.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 pm
Kenji shrugged. "Never intended to control it." he replied simply only to see the darkness disappear. "You said it will consume you. Has it consumed you? Or have you choosed this new "life" for yourself?" he asked her. He then knelt down and randomly started to run his fingers through the sand beneath him. "Sand... I'll miss this.." he muttered softly.

------

Kurai smiled at the boy and ruffled his head. He ignored the suspiciously look from the mother and slightly bowed his head to the father. "Thank you sir." he said politely. He pretended to notice Ambrosia for the first time. "It's nice to meet you madam." he said kindly to both her and the mother.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Ambrosia rolled over, feigning sleep to avoid talking again. "I guess she's...asleep. She was kinda beat up when she got here. You on the other hand...you look clean. What brings you here?"

"That doesn't matter now." The father answered quickly. "I think my dream is coming true. I've always wanted a shelter."

"Like the time we sheltered that killer? That was nice."

"You're no killer are you?" asks Rosia, the little girl.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Amara looked at Kenji, thinking over his words. "It did consume me once..." she trailed. "I had to find the control over myself not to let that happen again. I feel this was my destiny though...I've embraced my new life though" she added. "I mean from the outside looking in, it looks like I've changed...but from where I'm sitting, I'm embracing the real me..." she added with a mystery in her voice, even to herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Apollo smiled as he saw Amalia embrace Rygor it was good to know in times like these that people could put everything aside to care for one another. He quickly went to finish what they came to do so they could head back to Shale.

Rygor smiled as Amalia said his name. It took a moment to entirely recognise her but as they embraced he felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Amalia its so good to see you" He said. He looked at her "I was afraid something had happened to you" He said. He gave her a kiss "Promise you'll never leave me" He said quietly he suddenly felt a whole lot better as if all the strange feelings of this place no longer mattered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 pm
Amalia embraced Rygor tighter as she kissed him back. She looked into his eyes. "Rygor Shadowheart, I will never leave you" she stated with a smile looking deeply into his eyes. Secretly she would hope that he would ask her to marry him, it was a dream of hers that she wondered would ever be accomplished.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm
Kenji frowned slightly. "Well... I don't know if I like this new Amara better or not. But I guess you're still the same. Inside and outside." he said smiling. "If that's who you think you really are, I'll accept it." he added simply, not sure if that really meant anything to her. "I won't let it take over me..." he muttered to himself.

Kurai didn't even smirk at the fact that Ambrosia was feigning sleep. He then smiled at the little girl and patted her head softly. He knelt down so he was eye level with her. "I'd never harm anyone of my own free will." he said softly, that sentence alone having more meaning then it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 pm
Rygor smiled "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that" He said. He pulled her closer. "When Apollo is finished lets head back to Shale I think I could use a rest" He said. He was still drained from his earlier fighting.

Apollo soon returned with their task finished "Alright now that we are done here for now how about we head back" He said. He looked at them and put his hands on arms and readied to teleport "Next stop Shale" He said. He closed his eyes and teleported them hoping that he hadn't interupted anything important.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled lightly. "Thanks...you're the first one to actually accept me...in fact you were the first person who accepted me when we met a few years back...thanks for being...what you would call a friend" she stated as she embraced him with thanks.

Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. "Ill take care of you" she stated though she did plan to talk to Dulceri when she got back to Shale. As Apollo approached she looked at her surroundings as it changed from Evermore to Shale. They were now in the bulb as she looked around. When she had left it was still in construction phase but was happy to see it in its glory. She looked around still a little silent.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 pm
Dulceri touched down in front of the Bulb, breaking the steps as he did. He was shot from the sky in the form of lightning and as he pulled himself from the crater, he waved at everyone and gave a nod to Amalia. "It's nice to have you back. I'm happy you got out of here when that war began a few months back." He brushes himself off and walks up the steps. "I'm guessing you want some lodging now? I can have it all setup soon."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:38 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor as Dulceri arrived. "Rygor dear, I'll see you later, I need to talk to Dulceri alone" she stated giving him a kiss on his cheeks as she looked at Dulceri nudging for him to walk with her. "It's nice to be back home but not under these conditions. I know Shale is forever my home, and you are my leader, but if I'm not being too forward...what gave you the right to do that to Rygor?" she questioned. Lodging was something she could figure out later, right now she needed answers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 pm
Kenji smiled. "Aren't I lucky then? I usually am never first for anything." he said grinning now. He was a little suprised at the hug but smiled sincerly. "Friend... Isn't that a great word? You can't live life in solitary. Just saying the word friend and knowing what it is should make a lonely person feel better right?" he asked, not sure if he was speaking to himself or to her.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm
Amara smiled lightly at what he had said. "Yes, simple phrases and words can make people feel really good about their situations..." she stated looking at him. She looked into his eyes and smiled. For some reason she was finding comfort in Kenji's company. It was apparent to her that Charon didnt want anything to do with her and had given up on them too easily, but was it right for her to be feeling this way about Kenji?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm
(( Wow haha a lot of progress, anyone want to give me a recap? ))  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm
Kenji saw that Amara seemed to be smiling more and more, and felt himself feel more happy too. Strange.. "Simple phrases and words such as "I like you" or "I love you" can make a person feel quite happy don't you think?" he asked his smile turning into a carefree grin. He wasn't in the best mood today but his mood was getting lighter now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games