Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supreme Quartzi and Crim

Supreme Demigod

24,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:36 am
NAME Crimson
AGE 23
HOBBY Photography/Volleyball  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:52 pm
Crimson IV
NAME Crimson
AGE 23

Welcome to the guild, Crimson!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:56 pm
Matsuo_Amane
Name: Amanda
About Me: I love Anime, Music, Reading, Baking and Cooking, Board Games, Card Games, Occasionally Dungeons and Dragons. I work for Zappos.com but I am currently on a medical leave of absence. I am Engaged to a wonderful man named Eric who was in the Army for 12 years. We hope to get married December 3, 2016. It just depends on how my medical condition(s) stabilize and the bills that are piling up from them.

Welcome, Amanda! Hope you get better/stabilized soon~ We're all here to support you if you need someone to talk to or just for distraction. And congrats on the engagement~~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:50 pm
Sid the Bear
Crimson IV
NAME Crimson
AGE 23

Welcome to the guild, Crimson!

Thanks Sid ^ ^ if there's anything I can do to help out, let me know!

emotion_hug

@}--;----

Supreme Quartzi and Crim

Supreme Demigod

24,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Matsuo_Amane

Mystical Miko

19,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:14 am
Sid the Bear
Matsuo_Amane
Name: Amanda
About Me: I love Anime, Music, Reading, Baking and Cooking, Board Games, Card Games, Occasionally Dungeons and Dragons. I work for Zappos.com but I am currently on a medical leave of absence. I am Engaged to a wonderful man named Eric who was in the Army for 12 years. We hope to get married December 3, 2016. It just depends on how my medical condition(s) stabilize and the bills that are piling up from them.

Welcome, Amanda! Hope you get better/stabilized soon~ We're all here to support you if you need someone to talk to or just for distraction. And congrats on the engagement~~
Thank you Sid! I'm really glad I accepted your invitation to the guild. I really could use some new friends. 4laugh I found out today that the major illness I had that we all thought was going away might be coming back and that I may end up in the hospital again. I got to be a pin-cushion again and have yet more tests run. crying

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:14 pm
Matsuo_Amane
Thank you Sid! I'm really glad I accepted your invitation to the guild. I really could use some new friends. 4laugh I found out today that the major illness I had that we all thought was going away might be coming back and that I may end up in the hospital again. I got to be a pin-cushion again and have yet more tests run. crying

There's a few contests going on right now so try taking a look at the announcements (I can't remember where they are exactly). We're also looking for moderators (or as we call them, crew members) so check out the hiring thread for requirements if you are interested. Hope that tests aren't too arduous on you!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Matsuo_Amane

Mystical Miko

19,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Crimson IV
NAME Crimson
AGE 23

Welcome Crimson! I just love your avi. I think I may have to bring my Devil one back out. heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:20 pm
Name: Nona
Hobbies: Watching anime and reading manga. Watching movies and my fave tv shows. And sometimes when I am in my mood, I draw my fave anime characters. smile I'm not into sports kind of person, I suck at it.

So yeah, everything about me was in my profile anyways. I hope I can make some friends here. :3
Thanks for inviting me to join here, though. heart  

konnichiwanona

Dedicated Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:18 pm
konichiwanona
Name: Nona
Hobbies: Watching anime and reading manga. Watching movies and my fave tv shows. And sometimes when I am in my mood, I draw my fave anime characters. smile I'm not into sports kind of person, I suck at it.

So yeah, everything about me was in my profile anyways. I hope I can make some friends here. :3
Thanks for inviting me to join here, though. heart

Welcome to the guild, Nona! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here if you post regularly especially in the games threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:27 pm
Name: Yamka [or 'Hey, you there!' is fine as well, ha ha!]
Hobbies: Um, well does hiding bodies count as a hobby? gonk Well, besides doing odds and ends [jewelry making, dabbing in a bit of writing here and there, etc], I like movies. Lots of movies.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 pm
Most call me Dreams, 21, taken.
Hobbies depend on my mood, sometimes I just want to zone out on Gaia and other times I'm up for gaming.
Fan of anime (horror/gore) and of course horror movies, not so much the newer ones I'm a sucker for the classic zombies.
Much like my hobbies the amount I talk depends on my mood, so if you don't get a reply right away (or at all) it isn't personal.
If you need someone to talk to I don't mind listening, sort of my thing to help people out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:29 pm
Yamka Jaden
Name: Yamka [or 'Hey, you there!' is fine as well, ha ha!]
Hobbies: Um, well does hiding bodies count as a hobby? gonk Well, besides doing odds and ends [jewelry making, dabbing in a bit of writing here and there, etc], I like movies. Lots of movies.

Welcome, Yamka! You are not old~~ eek h-h-hiding bodies? *politely maintains distance* Jewelry making sounds interesting! Any movies you recommend?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:30 pm
Elapsed Dreams
Most call me Dreams, 21, taken.
Hobbies depend on my mood, sometimes I just want to zone out on Gaia and other times I'm up for gaming.
Fan of anime (horror/gore) and of course horror movies, not so much the newer ones I'm a sucker for the classic zombies.
Much like my hobbies the amount I talk depends on my mood, so if you don't get a reply right away (or at all) it isn't personal.
If you need someone to talk to I don't mind listening, sort of my thing to help people out.

Hello, Dreams! Hope you enjoy the guild~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm
Sorry, joined a little while back and don't remember if I actually posted one of these yet. Going to hopefully try and be active here from now on, though...!

Name: Talth, Tal, Erin, or whatever you want to use, really.
Hobbies: Drawing, Games, Walking, Hiking, Napping.
Sometimes I get lost in thought and just stare off into space. Not sure if that's a hobby?

Thank you very much for the invite...!

konijntjes

Restoring Restorer

12,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:37 pm
Talthys
Sorry, joined a little while back and don't remember if I actually posted one of these yet. Going to hopefully try and be active here from now on, though...!

Name: Talth, Tal, Erin, or whatever you want to use, really.
Hobbies: Drawing, Games, Walking, Hiking, Napping.
Sometimes I get lost in thought and just stare off into space. Not sure if that's a hobby?

Thank you very much for the invite...!

Hello, Talth! Glad you're going to be more active in the guild~ And I'm sure we can consider daydreaming a hobby...  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games