Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:05 pm
Lexi covered Val's eyes who was shaking in Kira's arms.

Victor gritted his teeth wanting to do something but watched in horror  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Damon felt the cross being lifted by there meer aura of the King as he simply send knives flying threw the small veins in Damon's body..sticking him to the cross made of rock like ice.Damon let his head drip down slightly as the Skull King picked up a small rock.

"For a king..you are weak."The king mutterd and the rock shot off his fingers like a rocket into Damon's forehead.Damon looked into the sky and he groaned.His eyes closing slightly.He then in a quick whip-lash spat down his blood into the King's Face.

The King simply smiled and and swung his blade deep into Damon's throat.Damon spat out pints of blood as the King stepped back as several swords lifted off the ground into the air.Damon grabbed the blade in his throat and thousands of shadows broke threw the enemy throats with a quick sudden squeeze.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 pm
Victor had to close his eye. He couldnt take it anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:25 pm
Damon smiled and the blade in his throat pulled out of him and flew down cutting into the king shouldar and all the blades flew into him making Damon's body body shake and Damon closed his eyes as blood ran down his face.He starred at Victor and smiled softly as blood hit the ground.

"Life is like a dream..in the end..you don't feel anything.."he whisperd and his head fell..he was dead.

The king pulled the blade out and groaned.

"Now..what about the rest of you?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 pm
I promised to protect them with my life Malik' Victor had a sudden flash of memory blood tears and regular tears falling as he snarled. "And I broke that promise..." Victor muttered unshelthing his sword stepping towards the Skull King. Mother ******** killed my cousin!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm
Valcom sighed and he watched as the leaders charged at each of them.The shapeshifter right back at Lexi..and the troll leader back at him.He growled and pounced his attacker once again.

Damon's figure appeared in a pure blackness.He saw 12 figures around him.One on the far side..Kiba was standing next to his sister Karu and he was smirking at his son.

The middle figure clapped.

"Shall we vote on your fate boy?"he asked.

Damon turned his head toward the figure and nodded.

"We might aswell get it over with shouldn't we?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Lexi jumped upwards slashing at the shapeshifter.

Karu blocked protecting Val as she sent medium size ice and lightning balls at the elf leader.

Karu couldn't help but smile softly. "Yes we shall"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm
Sam gritted her teeth has she saw Damon dead. Sam then grabed her katana and slashed at a shapeshifter.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm
The figure nodded and he pointed toward the figures left of him.

"We will start with you then Malik..if you don't mind.."he said.

Malik's figure came from his seat and he starred at the boy infront of him.He chuckled.

"I pass Damon Kabuato..as he has done just as good as any of us..even as God of Light..I must tip my hat to you Damon."he said softly.

The middle figure nodded.

"Your turn Trent."he said.

Trent came from his seat and he sighed.

"Damon..I say no..you don't fit my pass..as I'm the God of Ice..and you are no being that deserves a spot back into your life."he said.

The figure sighed.

"Zibuza..maybe you and your brother..will vote on your grandson?"he asked.

The two stood up and sighed.

"As the combination of water and fire..we don't agree to pass you..so we can't pass you."they said togeather.

3 more quickly slammed down a no and it wasn't good for Damon at 6 to 1.He shook his head.

"Now how about you Miss Karu?Aswell as you Sebira?"The figure
asked.

Sebira stood up sighing.

"Damon has a heart of gold..I say we pass him."she said.

The King smiled and lifted his blade.

"You want some boy?"he growled.

The band began playing a song as they surrounded Damon on the cross.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGoOtSPMQlc

(Control your own fights lol..)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Karu sighed standing up. "Well my turn" She glanced at Damon. "I pass Damon Kabuato, keep the tradition of our bloodline alive...hell way better then I Goddess of the Winds" she couldn't help chuckling slightly

Lexi disspeared in the mist weopons clashing with the Shapeshifter.

Val was mad when the elf leader cut her cheek with some type of weopon. She was behind Kira shifting

Victor snarled. "dead to you"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm
The king nodded and charged at Victor his blade flying at his face his hand flying in quickly grabbing threw the bandages and into his eye socket.

Kiba stood up before the figure even asked and he put his hands in his pockets starring at his sons.

"Every great man has his test son..and in my opinon..you've passed yours..I pass my son..with nothing but a smile as he belongs in a chair among us just as much as I among you.."he said and he smirked.

"Never stop fighting kid."he said

The next 2 both followed after Kiba and Karu..and thats when the middle figure stood up.

"So for once..it falls down to me?Fine then.."The figure sighed.

"I pass Damon Kabuato.."he said.Then it all faded out..all the figures..everything.

Damon's figure slowly twitched and the blades fell out of him one by one.He fell down onto the ground..his blood slowly coming back into him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 pm
Sam saw Damon's figure twitch, she went next to him, she looked at him and stabbed an orc.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 pm
Victor has been working on his lycan speed. He grabbed the king's hand right before he had the chance to yank the deceased eye out. He gritted his teeth in pain but pulled out a dagger blocking the blade just barely. Somehow still managing to cut his forehead.

Lexi kept spinning in the mist as she looked for the shifter. She winced following to the ground

Karu knew what was going on, she couldn't help watch over her children. She stepped backwards and was falling. She opened her eyes back being a hawk watching the battle. How much she wished to help her children in a way  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm
A figure suddenly came from within the trees and was followed by more..animals began charging down at the attackers jumping on anyone who wasn't fighting as a current leader.Kiba's figure appeared walking into the clearing aswell as a pale woman next to him who blew light right into the Skull King making him fly to the left barley landing on his feet.

Damon struggled to his feet his hand began to send off a black and blue ball that he sent flying at the skull king..the two where consumed in the smoke as there blades and ligiments hit one another sending ice aswell as creatures flying everywhere.

Damon hissed as the forces sent him a few feet back and he was bleeding again..but so was the skull king..they both formed balls of there powers sending them flying into each other again being covered in smoe as they both drove there blades down for a killing blow.The two landed on there feet and charged again there swords crashing against each other sending off a explosion.Damon jumped back and send ice shards flying at his opponent who jumped threw and they cut into each others ribs.Damon pushed the king off and send a huge swirling ball into his chest sending him backward.The two charged again this time the time king injected his fingers into Damon's chest and pushed him against the earth sending off another explosion.

The pale figure simply put her hand on Victor's eye healing the newest part of the damage.

"Well haven't my grand children grown?"she asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 pm
Karu swooped down and changed blowing on Kira and Val's wounds when the elf leader was busy.

Victor groaned opening his eye. "I can't be really seeing my Nana am I?" he muttered.

Lexi stepped out of the mist. Karu can you handle my vocal cords? I need to handle some things

Karu heard Lexi and chuckled softly. Her sheild around Val and Kira is holding at least  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games