Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Chase was about to give in to the wagging tail of terror when the kenton plushies rushed in and saved him. Still on his hands and knees, Chase plodded over to the newly collared puppy, considering the meaning of the blue collar.
"Hey, puppy!" Chase called, then pointed to Sae, "I think someone is missing some love!"
he cooed attempting to get the puppy to unleash its wagging terror onto Sae.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm
"Nuuuuuu! You have defeated the beast!"
Sae cried as the puppy began to use its lapping tongue of lapping on one of the clockwork Kenton plushies.
"Then face the cuddly kittens of cudl-"
Sae broke off as the castle shook, sending dust and mewing kittens rubbing down the stairs Sae came from, knocking him over onto his back.

Sae flailed about in his turtle costume.
"Wah! Nuuu! Ive fallen and I cant get up!" crying
"Stop them my cuddly kittens of cudliness!"
Sae cried as the mewing kittens padded over to the ano-ing mice-like things curiously.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 pm
Kittens, however, are terribly contrary creatures, and they did not feel inclined to obey. Sae, on the other hand, was a flailing curiosity that demanded investigation more than the creatures who had the kittens nemesis on their side.
"ANO!" The Kentons looked at Chase, then trampled forward to pet the kittens... coincidentally trampling Sae in the process.

Upstairs, the two captured Clockworks blew the door off their prison and tumbled down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm
((Ill come back and be active, on one condition. Im scraping my old characters.. they bore me. I will create two others. But i want people to stay in the thread other than me and the others who were keeping this alive. I know Jasae you said you were going to be more active so thats cool. I do like your and the others randomness. Ill go create profiles then post and wait.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 pm
((The new characters are here.. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=15432577#212652969 ))

A beautiful small black feline accompanied a beautiful white wolf into the backyard of Kanareshii...

The white wolf had his head down, following a scent trail until his ears alerted him to the commotion in front of them. Raising his head Vladamir, the white wolf, looked up and at the commotion. Was that a..? A castle made out of sweets?! What the HELL?!

The small feline hopped into a nearby bush and poked its head out from between a few leaves. Its baby blue eyes watched Chase, the Kentons, a bunch of Kittens and Sae.. battle it out? Is that what was going on?

The white wolf also sat and tilted his head to the side.. just what was going on here?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 pm
The confectionery castle shook as bits of it began to fall this way and that way in the brand hall.
"Wah! The sky is falling the sky is falling!"
Sae cried out as one of the kittens battered him around making him spin on the turtle costumes shell.

Thankfully it was a tough costume shell so when the tramplings came he was unharmed!

However things were not for the best as suddenly the floor of the room cracks open just as the two kentons make their way into the hall in their little costumes and hot fudge from the moat begins to flow from it.

"Wah! were sinking! were sinking!"
Sae cried, trying to wobbled himself upright.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm
The white wolf got up and ran to Sae. He barked at the Kittens sending them away before he opened his wide mouth that reeked of raw meat and gently.. picked up Sae. He set the odd one down on the ground away from the commotion and started sniffing him furiously.

"What are you?" Vladamir said in a gruff voice, it almost sounded like a bark. "You dont smell like a turtle..."
________

Anubis, the black cat, bound into the sinking confectionary castle and helped the two Kentons out of the caving castle.

Anubis set down one of the Kentons the other he had picked up on his back. Honestly who fights with sweets anyways? And a castle made of candy it was bound to be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm
Chase, being in a crawling position, was startled by the sudden movement of the floor.
"Oh dear..."
he muttered seeing the moat seep from cracks in the ground. Suddenly the white wolf and black cat caught his eye. Seeing them take the kittens, Sae, and two captive/fugitive Kentons to safety helped him focus on the larger mass.
Quickly he whipped out 4 cards and threw them in different directions in strange angles from himself. His hand glowed a brilliant violet as he placed it on the cracking ground. In response, lines connected to each of the cards to his hand and a sheet of ice began to cover the ground. It was temporary, but a solution.

"Come on! Lets get out of here, Ano!"
Chase shouted, untying a ribbon from his things and sending it out to the Kentons to cling to. He would drag them out...

aeris192
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 am
The White wolf started licking Sae in the turtle shell vigorously. "You dont taste like a turtle.. Then you arent one." The white sneezed right on Sae before shaking its fur. "What were you all fighting about anyways?" Vlad asked as everyone reached safety.

Anubis, the black cat quietly cleaned himself. Some of that fudge moat had gotten on his paws and fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm
((I'm coming back as well, but as Sarissa, a close ally and friend to Caly's. Sarissa also happens to be...Shhhh you'll find out. *grins*))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:43 pm
She had just finished putting her treasure away where it couldn't be found or touched by any other than Calypso and flew to the backyard. Still tiny in a one foot sort of way she stopped just before she could be seen by those there. She couldn't help but giggle when she saw the mess. Deep blue eyes gazed around, a smile lighting her young face.

As she floated there in midair she crossed her legs and "sat" and was glad for once that her normal outfit didn't consist of a skirt. Dressed in sapphire harem pants with silver embroidery, forming into a V below her belly button, and a matching sapphire blue strapless bra with silver embroidery hems; the lower hem having silver 1 inch tassels ending in tiny bells. There's also a little sapphire blue vest that ends with the bra thing. Silver bangles hung from each wrist that matched the silver armlets. It also matched the silver circlet upon her head where a coin sized sapphire rested in the center.

"Hm...I surely hope these are clan members I'm supposed to be meeting soon." she muttered to herself as she watched. She hadn't even resized herself to her true height, but for now it wasn't needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 am
"WAH! WAH!"
Sae said, flapping his arms and legs around as he was carried, licked at and sneezed on.
"Nuuu! im not a turtle! I am really Sae the sugar coated jasae plushie in disguise!"
He proclaimed, covering his face from the sneeze.
"This is all part of my cunning plan to increase intrest in the plumbing union by advertising the problems a plumber must regularly encounter in this line of work!"
As he said this, a numbero f surviving shelled toffees and walking marshmellows circled him.
If they were not a centimeter tall this would probably be very impressive  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 am
The White wolf flicked his ears and wagged his tail at Sae. He uprighted the plushie in a turtle shell so he could walk about. "Really? Thats a funny way to go about things." The white wolf said with a smirk.

He then noticed the Shelled toffees and walking marshmellows. Licking his muzzle the white wolf set his sights on one of the marshmellows. "Mmm i love sweets." He said as he licked his canines.

He opened his mouth wide and chomped down on a Marshmellow and Shelled toffee or two. He didnt eat all of them, but he would if he wasnt stopped.

The Black cats ears just went back at the White wolfs behavior. Such an od ball that one was... his half brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm
The captive Kentons flailed at being kidnapped yet again, this time by a black feline rather than a wayward string of taffy. The others Ano'd their distress at once more losing their comrades, and then further at being stuck in warm molten chocolate of delicious death... But! Chase came to their rescue, freezing the ground and throwing them a lifeline, which the horde of Kenton's latched onto with shivering desperation--the warm chocolate of doom was now a frigid (if tasty) dessert trap.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 am
"Nuuuuuu! Don't eat my confectionary minions!"
Sae protested, shooing him to stop as the marshmellows and toffees ran in terror.
Once enough of his hireees were a safe distance away, Sae began giving orders
"Now I need to advertise for rebels....Get me a helmet, an athsma mask, an opera cape, a beach baloon and a laser pen!"
The confections stuck on white helmets and rushed to obey  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games