Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:27 am
User Image
"I'm hungry sister!" complained Rin

User Image
"So am I Rin,"Tana laughed."Be paitent!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 am
Hinata giggled, happy to see that Noctis was laughing.

"Hn. Alright then. Can't say I didn't try to help you." Yoh said in response. He leaned away from Mio, a little peeved that she would ignore his help. But he was trying, that was a start.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 am
Mio sighed, great she had made him irritated....Mio looked up and smiled up at him. "Thank you anyways~" she said cheerfully, her greens eyes drifted off to see the waited bringing them their orders. Cake for Mio(and a milk shake) and Hinata, Hot tea for Yoh, and a coffee for Noctis. Mio happily started to eat her cake. man did she love sweets. She had missed out on so many birthdays that sweets was pretty much the only thing she ate.

Noctis quietly drank his black coffee. He didn't really like human foods, Coffee was really the only acceptation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 am
"Yeah.." Yoh mumbled. When he got his tea he took small sips, thinking at Mio. She was so bizarre. He had never met anyone like her. Well, except his own sister. But Hinata was more grown up in way. He knew that she knew how to take care of herself and who not to trust, and what not. But Yoh had a feeling that this girl didn't. It was strange.

"Oh boy! Thank you so much Mio!" Hinata began to dig into the cake immediately, she loved sweets so much. It was insane.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 am
Mio just gave a thumbs up, her focus was all on the cake.

Noctis sat his coffee down. "Mio slow down. Your gonna be fat." he mumbled.

Mio instantly stopped eating "WHAT!?!" she half way yelled then choked a little. She quickly took a drink of Noctis's coffee then recoiled. "That's bitter!! Gross!!!" she wined then had to drink her milkshake to get the taste away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 am
Yoh chuckled at Mio's reaction. "That's what I always tell Hinata. She never listens to make though."

Hinata shoved some more cake in her mouth, then continued to speak. "As lonf asf youh ecksersize den youh wunt get fat."  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 am
Mio pointed at Hinata. "So true!!" she exclaimed then started eating again. In a bout 3 minutes later the entire cake was gone and so was the milkshake. "Exercise!!!" she yelled then hopped onto the table and down to the floor. Knowing Mio though she slipped and face planted. She sat up, tears building up. "S-Silly me......" she mumbled trying not to cry.

Noctis just facepalmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am
Hinata finshed her cake and milkshake and looked at Mio. "Hey! Are you okay!?" She asked. She got down on the floor next to her. "Does your face hurt?"

"Of course her face hurts." Yoh said sarcastically. He sighed at the both of them.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 am
Mio quickly wiped her tears away from her green eyes. "I-I'm fine" she said quietly then stood up and ran in place. "I refuse to be fat!!!!" she mumbled then spun around a few times.

"God your such a kid....." Noctis mumbled and continued to drink his coffee.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 pm
Hinata put her hands up, trying to stop Mio. "You don't have to exorcise right NOW! You can wait until later!"

"Hinata's right." Yoh said, finishing up his tea. "Plus you just ate. Running around like that will make you sick."  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm
Mio stopped and pouted "Fine fine fine~" she mumbled. "Hmmm~ What to do what to do~" she thought outloud. "Wanna go swim at the beach?" she smiled and twirled around. "Ya let's swim!!!"

Noctis finished his coffee and got up to give the cup back to the waiter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:20 pm
Yoh's eye twitched. He didn't particularly care from swimming. But he knew that Hinata would force him to go. Trying to hide what he really thought, Yoh just kept quiet.

Hinata smiled. "Yeah! Beaches are so pretty~"

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm
"Yay!!!!" Mio cheered and took Yoh's hand and smiled happily at him. "Come on~" she giggled and turned around dragging Yoh and Hinata towards the beach.

(Lol for time saving let's just say they already changed XD I will post first at the beach ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Anastasia walked in and sat at a table before getting her coffee.She sighed while looking through her phone.

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games