Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:58 pm
Snowstorm
"no one that answer priest" she barked

Eclipes
"That is true snowstorm" she barked to priest and her sister  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 pm
Marco frowned uncertain of what to make of all the sudden activity. New scents filled the air, but none that he had known from his last visit. While the other were distracted by each other Marco looked up at Reaper. "See if you can't find the pack." The Black Hawk-Eagle nodded in response and took off into the sky heading for the mountain in which the Den rested. Marco turned his attention back the others. Uncertain why they had all decided to gather here.  

MrTomGero

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm
(what? at spotted)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm
[she is talking about: NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN]
Snowstorm
"Where is HE going" looking at reaper fly away

Eclipes
"that is a qestion, where IS he going?" she barked following her sisters gaze  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm
"I asked him to find the pack for me. I'd like to speak with the Alpha at some point." Marco explained not sure why it was a big deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm
Kaishin yawned and sealed the entrance to his room. "That should keep out anyone who wishes to disturb my sleep" he muttered to himself.
Mikayla looked at the large, black wolf. "Lord Kaishin?.. may I... ask you a question?"
Kai opened one eye and looked at her. "sure... just drop the 'Lord' stuff. You can call me Kai like the rest of my friends".
Mikayla blushed softly and looked at the floor. "Um okay then... Kai. Um... I was just wondering if you... if you have a mate?"
Kai shook his head softly. "I'm afraid I do not. The one wolf that I was interested in is already spoken for... none other have truly captured my interest... except perhaps for one other".
"And... who might that be?"
"I won't say just yet... I have to, sort a few things out first".

Mikayla nodded softly and closed her eyes. "Fair enough then... I ask no more for now. Good Night... Lord... Kai"

"Good night. Kay".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 am
Snowstorm
"Then why don't I take you to our Alpha right Eclipes, Frost"

Eclipes
"Right lets go hopefully he is awake still"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 am
Tirtrial flared his wings, carefully alighting on a branch. He fluffed his feathers, glad to experience the Material World once again; it had been many years since he had been summoned from his home in the Magika Realm, and the constantly shifting realm of Magik got.... stale after a while. One could only deal with so much Chaos before it got stale and boring, after all.

He peered down at the people below, and a mischievous grin turned up the corners of his beak as a prank occurred to him.Carefully using a little of his Magik, he plucked all the nuts off the nearby trees, and slowly formed a little ball of them above each of the peoples head. The sudden appearance of the black hawk made him reflexivly shield himself with Magik, but the eagle didn't seem to have noticed the Prana perched in the tree, and flew off in the direction that Tirtrial had come from.

He flicked his tail; the Gryphon could deal with the eagle easily if needed. He turned his attention back to his Magik, and dropped the hovering nuts.

He snickered and created a bright flash of light to cover his retreat. He laughed; it was fun to be back!

Bakher stirred, and rose his head; something had awoken him. But what, he couldn't be sure. He quickly discounted Tirtrial playing a prank on him; he didn't feel the Prana anywhere near him. Besides, Prana tended to not prank their summoners; they didn't want to run the risk of being sent back to the Magika Realm.

- If its not Tirtrial, then what? SOMETHING woke me from my sleep.-

He rose and stretched, his ivory talons leaving deep trenches in the dirt. He looked around the Den, seeing nothing that should have awakened him, then looked up into the sky.

So high up that even to his exceptionally powerful sight he could barely make it out, a Wyvern circled. Instantly he thought of the altered Wyverns he and Kirias had killed (and eaten) and a glint of sun off metal confirmed it; the Wyvern keeping the Den under watch was a altered one.

"Kirrrriasssss! I need you!"
He called, keeping his attention focused on the distantly orbiting Wyvern; seeing as she had fought them with him, she'd be the first one to understand his suspicions.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am
Snowstorm
She pushes everyone out of the way of the nuts

Eclipes
"Hey what was that for"?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am
"Hey what ar-?" Marco didn't have time to finish as he caught sight of the nuts and and assisted Snowstorm in pushing the others out of the way. He growled instinctively, slightly catching the scent of an unfamiliar gryphon and seeing the flash of light. He sighed and turned back to Snowstorm. "Thanks for that."  

MrTomGero

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:48 am
((Quite alot seems to have happened, can someone give me an update?))
He regains his balance after being pushed, he sniffs the air, curious about the new scent "Anyone know if that's friendly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 am
Snowstorm
"Your welcome Marco, frost he just threw nuts at us do you think hes friendly" and she stood up looking at her sister.

Eclipes
"What"?

Snowstorm
"Um do the words THANK YOU come to mind?"

Eclipes
"thank you snowstorm"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm
((Don't worry Frost, you didn't miss anything. Just keep going.))
Marco chuckled softly listening to sisters. He frowned thinking. He would need speak with Bakher about this new Gryphon. Maybe it was just paranoia and the sudden prank, but so far Marco didn't like him. "It is getting late." He muttered, mostly thinking to himself. He bow to the sisters. "Thank you for your earlier offer, but I think I will wait till morning to speak with the Alpha. Till then I think I will stretch my legs." He said and began walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 pm
*I hear and see Snowstorm barking in my direction I move slowly to another spot*  

Gravekenshin

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm
(Tirtrial isn't a gryphon; think of him as a oddly colored eagle-owl sized bluejay. Then again, considering that I have him as a creature from a realm of change, he could shift forms I suppose. I'm at a impasse for now; I unintentionally posted myself into a corner.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games