Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Grigorii blushed hard. "I didn't tell you to stop...I just meant that we'll need to go fast."

"He's too pregnant to fight me," countered Dominick, continuing to work.

Dante sighed, then stood. He walked over to one tall bookshelf, opening a small case and taking out a tiny vial. "Here, put this in his drink. It'll keep him fed for the next two weeks."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm
Mayah Playah

"then let's make it a quicky" drake smiled softly, pinning Grigorii down on the bed.

"i doubt he'd fight you, he'd probably just use a bit of his magic~" she chuckled, already back to typing.

"thanks!" she smiled, giving him a hug out of pure habit only to quickly pull away with a beat red face. what the hell did i just...?!? she thought, running out of the room before he could say anything.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Grigorii turned redder, and he arched his back up. "Not too fast...I want to enjoy it~"

"Don't be a jerk," mumbled Dominick, begrudgingly putting his papers away.

He blinked, then returned to his chair, his own blush rising. "Y-you're welcome..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

"mmm as you wish~" he smiled, dipping down to suck on the musician's neck.

Snow only smirked as she finished typing. "Anyways, I've just finished the necessary paper work to get us what we'll need for when Xaene goes into labor" she smiled, pulling a hand through her hair. "It should get here a month before he's due"

Stepping into the kitchen, the embodiment sighed to herself as she began to make green tea with lemon juice to calm her way to happy heart. no! Bad iris!!! He's the guy who kills you! she thought with a frown, recalling the past few times he'd done as such.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Pure T0rture

"Which is great, because that month will SUCK," sighed the young father, pushing a hand through his hair. "Which reminds me, how's Hattie?"

'She probably had no one else to go to...except the man who's due to murder her again soon,' thought Dante, sighing. He flicked his fingers, bringing his hot tea over and sipping lightly. "Damn this..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 pm
Pure T0rture
Mayah Playah

Snowdrop froze at the question, tears forming in her eyes as she turned her head away from him. "I-I..... I don't know..." She whispered, shaking slightly. "I-I haven't heard from her since she left for Russia"

Letting out a sigh as she poured two glasses, the succubus slowly began to calm down. "What's wrong with me....?" She sighed, closing her eyes.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"I must be coming down with something," he said decidedly, setting his cold tea to the side. "That's the only logical explanation."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

pouting, she curled into his chest and sighed. "I-it's okay..." She mumbled, allowing herself a moment to cry. "I trust her. She'll come back" she smiled, wiping her eyes already

Sighing, she slowly pulled out the locket her old boyfriend had given her, only to she'd a few tears as memories of the good times they had together flickered in her head. "I-I need to get out of here.... " she nodded, holding her sides tightly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 pm
Pure T0rture

"If you want, I can send someone to find her,@ offered the Heir, wiping a stray tear.

Dante tugged his coat on, buttoning the buttons and wrapping his thick pale scarf around his neck. The talk man, started for the door, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I need to go to the park and breathe..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

"n-no... i-i don't want to distract her from her work....." she sniffed, biting her lip.

"i'll....bring this to him later...." she sighed, setting the tea down as she shifted outfits and got ready to go to the bar

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed again, hugging her tighter. "Screw her work. You need her."

Throwing open the door, Dante walked out into the cold, heading straight for the nearest park.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

"n-no...." she sniffled, holding his shirt. "i-i'm okay..."

slipping out of the house, Iris sighed as she headed for one of the many bars in town.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm
Pure T0rture

"Which explains why you're clinging to me," chuckled the man, standing and holding her up in his arms. "Let's get you to your room."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

still shaking, snow could only nod and sigh as her eyes closed.

Toddling through the hallways, Belyi gave a tiny coo as he looked around, his new baby-walker wheeling around noiselessly.

{I can't describe those things very well... They're the weird circular things that have toys all over and you sit the baby in the middle? They usually are able to move around on wheels or something.....}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games