Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:41 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen with a raised eyebrow, "Don't know what the heck you're talking about...but whatever it is, I'm sure the rookies are gonna enjoy it." she said with sarcasm. She then went over to the closet, opening it. She began to get herself dressed in her usual attire, looking at Jaecen, "Hmm...I wonder how Xero and Kuro are doing, I'm a little surprised they haven't returned yet."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen frowned. "They better be doing what they're supposed to be doing. That's all I've got to say on that matter. I really wish they'd hurry up, though..."
Jaecen walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of cargo pants and a t-shirt. Just as he did, a puff of smoke went off. While still in the smoke, he became flustered and his voice became higher, more feminine. "D-dammit!" The smoke cleared to show that Jaecen was once again a woman. "Tsuyoi! Help!"
He looked down at his chest, still slightly panicky. "Well, at least I managed to get a shirt on..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Jaecen with half closed eyes as he was turned into a girl again. "Yeah...not gonna get used to...whatever this is." she said, rubbing the back of her head. She then approached Jaecen, examining him...or now, her, "Guess I'm not the only one that has uncontrollable effects." she said before chuckling. She looked up at Jaecen, smirking, "Still, this is better than turning into a monster, right?" she said, holding up her dragon-like hand to Jaecen.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:50 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Cute, Tsu. Real cute." She said. Her attitude was more disgruntled than angry.
She walked over to the mirror and looked at her face. "I think I might actually be... Nope. I'm gonna bite my tongue for that one." Jaecen turned around to face Tsuyoi. "Still... I think I might have to borrow some of your clothes..."
She looked down at herself again. The shirt she was wearing was a bit longer on her than it was when she was a guy. "Of course, I'd end up shrinking a few centimetres..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms and hummed to herself a little before looking at her extra clothes, "Well, I could let you wear what I'm wearing, the Wroggi set...but, I'm sure you wouldn't want to dress up like me." her clothes were a bit revealing. She continued to look through her armor sets, "No...nope...hmm..." Finally, she pulled out an armor set that seemed okay for Jaecen to wear, "How about this Yukumo set? It's not as revealing." she said, looking at Jaecen as if waiting for his answer.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

She looked at the Yukumo armour, then at the cargo pants. "I'll keep my pants but that top will definitely make nice... Unfortunately, I'm trying to hide this figure. It's way too slim. Damn... Why is being a woman so difficult?" She then took the top from the set. "Fine. Cargo pants and Yukumo top it is."
She quickly changed and looked in the mirror, shocked. "They just make me look slimmer..." Jaecen shook her head and looked at herself with determination. "No matter! It'll have to do!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled and put the rest of the Yukumo set away, "Sorry I don't have any bulkier sets, unfortunately, they're all back home." She closed the closet door and sighed, "If it wasn't obvious, I'm not really a heavy armor-type." she said, rubbing the back of her head. "It's...not that I'm too weak to wear them, it's more like...they restrict my movement." she explained before turning to look at Jaecen, "I like having flexibility, you know what I mean?" she said before stretching out her arms and body, groaning while doing so.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

She turned to face Tsuyoi. "Who needs armour? Yeah sure. Every now and then I'll wear bracers or even an armour sleeve but that's it. Having to wear a cuirass is way too much but..." She turned her head to look at the bronze-iron cuirass that she had had to wear in Hell. "It feels like it's choking ya..."
She tugged the top down a bit more. It wasn't the most precise fit but it worked for now.

Erin was already in the kitchen cooking. He was whistling an unidentifiable song. "Brekker's is ready! Git yer arses outta bed 'r I'll leave 'em f'r scraps!" He shouted.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smirked at Jaecen, and heard Erin from the kitchen, "All right, enough chatter, let's eat breakfast before it gets cold." she said as she began to leave the room first.
Wakai entered the kitchen, she was covered in a few dirt stains. It seemed she had just tended to the gardens. She noticed Erin was cooking breakfast, "Aww, Erin, you're cooking breakfast for everyone, how sweet of you!" she said with a smile. She was actually grateful he cooked breakfast, this made her day a little more easier.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Piss off...." He replied. Erin seemed a bit annoyed at Wakai's praise.
Jaecen nodded and followed Tsuyoi. Erin heard them coming. "Glad you decided t' wake up. Now that yer up-Woah..." He turned and was astonished by looking at Jaecen. "'Ello, lass. I din't think Da'd be sleepin' wi' two women...."
Jaecen's face went red. "Get bent, asshat! I am your dad!"
Erin snickered. "O'course you are, Love. An' I'm 'ee Prince o' Wales."
A fire was lit in Jaecen's eyes. "Don't make me break you!"
"Aye, I'm jes' messin' wit' ya, Pap." Erin snickered again. "Only you'd be tellin' me t' git bent. Seems you're where Nami get's her foul mouth from."
Jaecen narrowed her eyes at him. "More like living with you has..." She muttered.
Nami came downstairs holding Ene's hand. Carter followed behind them. "Too much noise so early in the mornin'." She stopped at the bottom step and blinked seeing Jaecen. Finally, she panicked and pointed at him. "D-da! You've got-!"
"Don't say it!" She cut her off, putting a hand to her face. The Gods that be, why did I end up with monsters for kids... Oh, except for you, Ene. You're the epitome of proper manners."
Ene smiled and passed Nami, letting go of her hand. "Thanks Da. I've gotta hurry along. School starts in an hour."

(OOC: Well... Is it alright if both Hikari and I run Carter? She's always so busy... I already asked her about it IRL and she was fine with it.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:34 pm
[ooc: Are you asking me? sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai laughed a little when Erin responded sourly, but she didn't really mind it. As the rest of the family began to arrive, she left shortly after. She needed to get herself cleaned up.
Tsuyoi took her seat, chuckling a little as the family had their own little tussle. She took off her hat and placed on her lap, looking over to Erin, "So Erin, what'd you cook up for breakfast?" she suddenly asked him.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Namia had suddenly awoken from her sleep. She seemed to have fallen asleep while reading, as her book rested open on her laps. She yawned, covering her mouth as she did so, and looked over to Hileinna and Liya. They were still asleep. She giggled and looked down at her book, closing it. She looked towards the kitchen, it seemed the source of whatever awoke her was coming from there, "I suppose I'll go first." she said to herself before getting up and making her way to the kitchen.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin took the pan off the burner and turned off the stove. "I made a breakfast crepe for Ene. It's a waffle wi' scrambled eggs 'n bacon bits, some strawberries, and a dollop of whipped topping."
With stars in her eyes, she took the crepe from him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, caring older brother of mine."
"As for the rest o' ya, gruel ain't even fit for your consumption, so I stuck to molasses hot cakes, scones, Belgian waffles, sausage, bacon, and coffee with fresh, assorted fruits for the ladies. Wasn't planning on Da having any fruit but seein' as he's now mulier in domum..."
"Boy, I oughta-" Jaecen growled and was cut off by Nami.
"Da, heel." Nami ordered and pointed a finger downward.
She blinked at Nami and took a seat in a chair. Nami took a deep breath. "Now, who's the child again? Honestly, father..."
"My children are so mean. When'd they get so temperamental?"
Erin set the plates of food on the table. "Now, be careful. I just pulled the scones out."

(OOC: The magical fairies. I was asking the magical fairies.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:08 am
[ooc: xd I mean, if it's fine with Hikari, then that's fine I guess.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Erin acted unusually..."Wakai", although, the food he made did look really good. But, she was a little suspicious, "So Erin, what's the special occasion?" she asked as she grabbed a scone. Everyone would've noticed her dragon-like hands and tail. Though normally, it would burn her hand, thanks to how it is now, the scone was just warm. She broke off a piece, and a little steam came out of it. She blew on the piece she broke off and when it was cool enough, she ate it. "Mmm..." she was surprised, Erin's cooking was probably better than hers.
Namia entered the kitchen, and bowed formally to the others before looking towards the food on the dining table. To her, this was quite a lot of food, she wasn't sure the whole family, plus Xero's rookies, will be able to eat it all.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:19 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin closed his eyes. "No special occasion. I jes' poisnoned everything."
Nami shook her head. "Haha, real funny."
"Does there have to be an occasion to have a good breakfast?" Erin asked.
"Nope. Definitely some of your best work, though." Ene stated.
Erin pointed at his face. "Ene, ya got a lil cream right there."
"Oh, thanks." She grabbed a napkin off the counter and wiped her cheek. With her breakfast still in hand, she headed towards the door. "Gotta get goin' then."
"Don't work too hard, kiddo." Jaecen waved as she left.
Nai leaned over to Erin and whispered in her ear. "Work too hard? She's an eleven year old in, what? Ninth grade?"
"So, what? We skipped a few grades, too." Erin replied.
She rebutted. "Yes, but I had twice the school work, no thanks to you."
Erin shrugged. "Eh, who cares now? We're outta that place. Anyways, grab a seat an' grab a plate."
"At last." Jaecen cracked his knuckles and recieved a rap on the knuckles from Nami's fork. "D'ow~! What was that for?!"
"Cracking your knuckles at the table, Da. I won't tolerate it."
Erin shook his head. "Jes' like Nami to switch the role of parenting..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged, Erin did have a point, it was nice to have a good breakfast every once in awhile. When Ene was leaving, Tsuyoi waved her off, "Take care sweetie." she said to her as she head off to school. Tsuyoi eventually finished the scone and poured herself some coffee, all the while, listening to the others as they conversed. She chuckled, "Take it easy on your father kids, I'm sure he's already been through enough." she then looked at Jaecen, "I mean, first he had to take on all of hell basically. And now, he's a very attractive woman." she said before blowing into her coffee to cool it down. She sipped from it when it was cool enough.
Namia began to help herself to the food, grabbing some belgian waffles and hot cakes. She looked around for the maple syrup, and when she did find it, she poured some on both the waffles and hot cakes. She then took an empty seat and began to eat. She stayed quiet, but that wasn't because she didn't want to talk, it was because she thought there was no need to speak.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games